Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Peanut Shells

Juxtatarot

Do you eat them?  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't imagine it tastes good.

I don't want to imagine the pain to be encountered the next day.
Those two answers are like a Tastes Great/Less Filling debate as to why you shouldn't eat peanut shells.

I voted Always.They taste good and it avoids making a huge mess.

Well, on the day you eat them, maybe. :confused:The way I figure it, eat a bag full of peanuts with the shells following a couple of burritos and all you need is a fuse to fire off that fiber cannon.

do you peel an apple before eating it?

Exactly the same.
not saying it's the same.

but if the shells taste good and are edible, why waste them?

peanuts are about 80% shell anyway. think of all the time you save by not having to shell them first.

Or by buying the preshelled ones.

do you peel an apple before eating it?

Exactly the same.
not saying it's the same.

but if the shells taste good and are edible, why waste them?

peanuts are about 80% shell anyway. think of all the time you save by not having to shell them first.

I'll be honest, I didn't think they were.

And I disagree that they taste good, but to each his own.

Only at the ball game. Barbaric in any other setting.

Ball games are your chance to throw your garbage all over the ground with no consequence. Why would you squander that?Sometimes, I'll even bring some rubbish from home.

Only at the ball game. Barbaric in any other setting.

Ball games are your chance to throw your garbage all over the ground with no consequence. Why would you squander that?Sometimes, I'll even bring some rubbish from home.
:shrug:

For you people that eat the shells, do you just pop the whole thing in your mouth or do you eat the peanut and then the shell?

pop the whole thing in your mouth and chow down. the whole point is simplicity. no muss, no fuss.there's no point in shelling it first and then eating the shells afterwards.

For you people that eat the shells, do you just pop the whole thing in your mouth or do you eat the peanut and then the shell?

pop the whole thing in your mouth and chow down. the whole point is simplicity. no muss, no fuss.there's no point in shelling it first and then eating the shells afterwards.
So you eat bananas the same way? What about cantelope? Watermelon? Oranges? Lobster?

So you eat bananas the same way? What about cantelope? Watermelon? Oranges? Lobster?
Listen, if we're going down this road then you best be prepared to criticize people who eat apples without peeling, or grapes, or plums, or peaches, or pears etc.

pop the whole thing in your mouth and chow down. the whole point is simplicity. no muss, no fuss.

there's no point in shelling it first and then eating the shells afterwards.

Listen, if we're going down this road then you best be prepared to criticize people who eat apples without peeling, or grapes, or plums, or peaches, or pears etc.
Aaron's already done that.

the shells on all of those things do not taste good and some are not even edible. HTH.

The peels/skin on those things are barely noticeable.

Archived