What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Video games...what ya playing? And what are you looking forward to? (6 Viewers)

Mass Effect trilogy comes out 12/4. Now PS3 owners will get to play from the beginning.
Can't wait! Never played any of the games and this looks to be a nice value especially with a bunch of DLC's included!Any pre order deals out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone play Assassin's Creed? If so, is it a good series? Have not played any of the versions of it, but, as an American history kind of guy, intrigued by the new one set during the American Revolution.
Never played one but :blackdot: this one
I love the AC series.The first game was a great concept with pretty good controls, but the game got VERY repetitive by the end. I still think it's worth a play through if you don't get too bored with the repetitive nature of the quests, I just would do the minimum you need to play through the story. If you get bored you can find story parts on youtube. You can find it for $10-$15, so no huge loss either way.ACII was probably the best game 1 to game 2 improvement in a series that I have ever played. The kept the great concept, the controls got even better, and they realized the repetitive nature of the first game, and really tried to vary things a bit to keep the game entertaining throughout. I really loved this game.Brotherhood and Revelations are pretty must just tweaks and giant expansions to ACII, so while nothing too different or revolutionary from the last, i found them to be good games and really enjoyed playing them.So in summary, yes, I would play them, but some people may recommend to skip directly to the second, and I wouldn’t argue too much there.
I would add that AC2 through AC Revelations actually do have a lot of historical stuff in them. AC 1 not so much, though you do interact with a handful of historical figures. I'll be honest in that I learned quite a bit about Renaissance-era history from those three games. Obviously they bend history quite a bit to get the characters into the games, but it was enough for me to spend time reading about the various people as I was playing. So while I didn't necessarily learn FROM the game, it introduced me to new people/places and spurred me to do some historical reading about the people I was interacting with.
I know zip about these games, but like Tasker says they're supposed to be quite complex and historically rich. A guy I did doctoral work with actually wrote and presented a paper on the AC series at an international conference on literature & pop culture. Apparently it was a big hit. Last I heard it was going to be published in an academic journal. I always avoided the series because (for whatever reason) I always thought it was a more involved Tomb Raider type game. It's good to hear ACII is more like GTA and Red Dead. Maybe I'll throw it on the ole' xmas list. :thumbup:

The Attitude Era mode in WWE 13 is freaking awesome.
Interesting. What's it do?
It recreates famous moments during the attitude era. The first chapter is the rise of DX. You have to get through 12 matches to finish the chapter. For each match, you have to accomplish 2-4 objectives. It basically progresses the storyline as it happened in real life. So for example, you are in the HIAC match at Badd Blood in '97 (Undertaker vs. HBK). One of the objectives is you (playing as HBK) have to hit Taker with a chair shot. When you do, Kane comes out and rips off the side of the cage (this is how he debuted) and beats on Taker. Then you have to win the match. When you win, you progress to the next chronological event. I think it was Kane vs. Mankind. Another scenario is the Montreal Screwjob. The last objective is you have to put Hart in the sharpshooter using HBK. When you do, Vince calls for the quick bell. Bret spits in his face and then writes WCW with this finger in the air. Anyway, it's really hard to describe, but the first chapter alone involves all the storylines leading up to DX forming and includes all of the wrestlers and matches that happened along the way (Bret Hart, British Bulldog, HHH, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, old school Kane, old school Taker, Mankind, Dude Love, Cactus Jack). And when you achieve objectives, you unlock all those wrestlers as playable characters. It's really fricken cool if you are a wrestling fan.

Anyone play Assassin's Creed? If so, is it a good series? Have not played any of the versions of it, but, as an American history kind of guy, intrigued by the new one set during the American Revolution.
Never played one but :blackdot: this one
I love the AC series.The first game was a great concept with pretty good controls, but the game got VERY repetitive by the end. I still think it's worth a play through if you don't get too bored with the repetitive nature of the quests, I just would do the minimum you need to play through the story. If you get bored you can find story parts on youtube. You can find it for $10-$15, so no huge loss either way.ACII was probably the best game 1 to game 2 improvement in a series that I have ever played. The kept the great concept, the controls got even better, and they realized the repetitive nature of the first game, and really tried to vary things a bit to keep the game entertaining throughout. I really loved this game.Brotherhood and Revelations are pretty must just tweaks and giant expansions to ACII, so while nothing too different or revolutionary from the last, i found them to be good games and really enjoyed playing them.So in summary, yes, I would play them, but some people may recommend to skip directly to the second, and I wouldn’t argue too much there.
I would add that AC2 through AC Revelations actually do have a lot of historical stuff in them. AC 1 not so much, though you do interact with a handful of historical figures. I'll be honest in that I learned quite a bit about Renaissance-era history from those three games. Obviously they bend history quite a bit to get the characters into the games, but it was enough for me to spend time reading about the various people as I was playing. So while I didn't necessarily learn FROM the game, it introduced me to new people/places and spurred me to do some historical reading about the people I was interacting with.
I know zip about these games, but like Tasker says they're supposed to be quite complex and historically rich. A guy I did doctoral work with actually wrote and presented a paper on the AC series at an international conference on literature & pop culture. Apparently it was a big hit. Last I heard it was going to be published in an academic journal. I always avoided the series because (for whatever reason) I always thought it was a more involved Tomb Raider type game. It's good to hear ACII is more like GTA and Red Dead. Maybe I'll throw it on the ole' xmas list. :thumbup:
Instead of comparing it to Tomb Raider, I'd say it's closer to Prince of Persia (yes, I picked another Ubisoft game). No running and gunning, lots of exploration, climbing, and strategizing (spell check says that's not a word, but spell check can eat one).

It recreates famous moments during the attitude era. The first chapter is the rise of DX. You have to get through 12 matches to finish the chapter. For each match, you have to accomplish 2-4 objectives. It basically progresses the storyline as it happened in real life. So for example, you are in the HIAC match at Badd Blood in '97 (Undertaker vs. HBK). One of the objectives is you (playing as HBK) have to hit Taker with a chair shot. When you do, Kane comes out and rips off the side of the cage (this is how he debuted) and beats on Taker. Then you have to win the match. When you win, you progress to the next chronological event. I think it was Kane vs. Mankind. Another scenario is the Montreal Screwjob. The last objective is you have to put Hart in the sharpshooter using HBK. When you do, Vince calls for the quick bell. Bret spits in his face and then writes WCW with this finger in the air. Anyway, it's really hard to describe, but the first chapter alone involves all the storylines leading up to DX forming and includes all of the wrestlers and matches that happened along the way (Bret Hart, British Bulldog, HHH, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, old school Kane, old school Taker, Mankind, Dude Love, Cactus Jack). And when you achieve objectives, you unlock all those wrestlers as playable characters. It's really fricken cool if you are a wrestling fan.
Sounds like the Legends of Wrestlemania game. You pretty much had to try to play the match like it was done in that game too. It was a good game and the closest I've seen play more like the AKI style since No Mercy, but a lot of the game had quicktime events for the pre-scripted sequences, so that sort of took away some of the fun. I'll also add that Legends of Wrestlemania is one of the easiest games to get 100% of all achievements/trophies.I still want to try WWE 13. I still haven't found a wrestling game I've really liked since No Mercy.

Also, I have to ask, is

in the game? (interview NSFW)

Slax - that interview rules, LOL. My favorite DX interview in addition to the skit where they dressed up like the Nation of Domination. There is one DX interview in the game so far, but I still have many chapters to go.

This game blows Legends of Wrestlemania away. The pre-scripted sequences use the actual game characters. You should give it a shot. I'm not sure what I'll do with it once I'm through the attitude era. The regular storyline mode will probably seem like a letdown.

ETA - now I need to plug LOW in to see how it differs from this one

Any reviews on AC3 yet? Hated AC1 but willing to give this a shot. The ad gets me every time :banned:
Lots of people hated AC1 but loved the rest of the series, myself included. I just started AC3 and so far I am not all that impressed, maybe it's the lack of Ezio though.

Sounds like the Legends of Wrestlemania game. You pretty much had to try to play the match like it was done in that game too. It was a good game and the closest I've seen play more like the AKI style since No Mercy, but a lot of the game had quicktime events for the pre-scripted sequences, so that sort of took away some of the fun. I'll also add that Legends of Wrestlemania is one of the easiest games to get 100% of all achievements/trophies.I still want to try WWE 13. I still haven't found a wrestling game I've really liked since No Mercy.

Also, I have to ask, is

Nice. Been a long time since I saw that one. Man I miss good wrestling. Never coming back. I'll have to at least rent WWE 13. This mode sounds really cool.

I finally started playing the God of War series after all these years. Picked up the God of War Saga last week. Pretty good so far. I've played Chains of Olympus, Ghost of Sparta, and God of War 1. Starting part 2 later tonight.

'Insein said:
Nice. Been a long time since I saw that one. Man I miss good wrestling. Never coming back. I'll have to at least rent WWE 13. This mode sounds really cool.
Yeah, it brought back a lot of cool wrestling memories for me...including matches/angles that I had forgotten about. I don't think you can go wrong with renting it and seeing if you like it. I've played it for about 10 hours so far and am probably 1/4 of the way through the attitude era.

'Hawks64 said:
'5Rings said:
Any reviews on AC3 yet? Hated AC1 but willing to give this a shot. The ad gets me every time :banned:
Lots of people hated AC1 but loved the rest of the series, myself included. I just started AC3 and so far I am not all that impressed, maybe it's the lack of Ezio though.
I'm enjoying it so far, but I really like the time period, so that's it more than anything. Like the other games, they really nail it (this time, even better than the others). It's incredible to walk around 18th century Boston/etc.That said, they've made it far more accessible - to a fault, really. There's little challenge here. Not that the past games were hard, but this one so far is very easy (I'm in Boston as Conner for the first time, to give you an idea where I am.) I'm also finding the controls a little too responsive - it's too easy to climb things/etc (so you end up by climbing when you don't want to, and so on). I get the feeling a non-gamer could pick this up and do just fine right off the bat. Which is probably what they were aiming for.

If you like the series, its worth getting, but so far, it's not quite as good as AC2.

'Hawks64 said:
'5Rings said:
I'm enjoying it so far, but I really like the time period, so that's it more than anything. Like the other games, they really nail it (this time, even better than the others). It's incredible to walk around 18th century Boston/etc.That said, they've made it far more accessible - to a fault, really. There's little challenge here. Not that the past games were hard, but this one so far is very easy (I'm in Boston as Conner for the first time, to give you an idea where I am.) I'm also finding the controls a little too responsive - it's too easy to climb things/etc (so you end up by climbing when you don't want to, and so on). I get the feeling a non-gamer could pick this up and do just fine right off the bat. Which is probably what they were aiming for.

If you like the series, its worth getting, but so far, it's not quite as good as AC2.
I find the controls in this one to be too responsive too. Almost as if Conner is clumsy. Maybe it can be blamed on the loads of launchday bugs that still haven't been patched (day one patch was pushed to address only a few of them, and there are a lot at this stage), I don't know. But I miss the fluidity of Ezio. I also don't find Conner as likable as Ezio. I also agree that it's not as good as AC2 (and its expansions). I can't really say how far I am without spoiling anything, but I'm still only 46% done, so I still have much to do. To 5Rings, I obviously think you should give AC2 a shot, even if you hated the first one. It was a huge upgrade. I also feel that AC3 would be a huge upgrade from the first, and it's a step in a different direction, but I'm sure some will love it more than others. So far, it hasn't pulled me in like the Ezio trilogy did.

Been playing in the Planetside 2 Beta, looking forward to the release on the 20th, it will be a free to play MMOFPS using Dice's Battlefield 3 engine.

Also looking forward to the new Paper Mario.

Been playing in the Planetside 2 Beta, looking forward to the release on the 20th, it will be a free to play MMOFPS using Dice's Battlefield 3 engine.Also looking forward to the new Paper Mario.
planetside 2 was not built on the battlefield engine (frostbite 2).They're not licensing it out outside of EA. Sony built their own engine for planetside. I tried playing for 1 day a while ago and hated it. The one time I actually got into a big battle over a base, the entire defending team was just hiding behind a force field I couldn't get past. So my team of 200 guys just spammed the force field with grenades for 1/2 an hour until I got bored, quit and uninstalled

Picked up Enslaved: Journey to the West last night for $10. So far I'm really liking it.

It has the controls of Jade Empire, the platforming of Uncharted, the post-apocalyptic feel of Bioshock (except not wet), and the main character sounds like Moe Szyslak. What more could you want?
Short but fun game. Nothing superior but a fun 8-10 hour platformer/hack & slash.Who has played The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings? $20 at Best Buy today.

Picked up Enslaved: Journey to the West last night for $10. So far I'm really liking it.

It has the controls of Jade Empire, the platforming of Uncharted, the post-apocalyptic feel of Bioshock (except not wet), and the main character sounds like Moe Szyslak. What more could you want?
Short but fun game. Nothing superior but a fun 8-10 hour platformer/hack & slash.
If anyone wants to pay for shipping I'll give it to them.

If anyone is interested in PC BF3, Greenmangaming has the base game BF3 AND the Premium membership for $30 today. Details at Slickdeals. You get two separate keys, so if you have BF3, you can take the Premium membership and gift the BF3 code. I think my son might just be getting BF3 for Christmas. :bag:

Short but fun game. Nothing superior but a fun 8-10 hour platformer/hack & slash.Who has played The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings? $20 at Best Buy today.
I have. It has a REALLY good story. The gameplay is sorta old school in that you're doing a lot of walking down linear paths and the environments while detailed, aren't nearly as manipulative as most modern RPG's. (Think a lot like dragon age but better looking)

It's a very good, well produced RPG set in a fantasy universe with mature dialog and a bargain for $20.

I have. It has a REALLY good story. The gameplay is sorta old school in that you're doing a lot of walking down linear paths and the environments while detailed, aren't nearly as manipulative as most modern RPG's. (Think a lot like dragon age but better looking)

It's a very good, well produced RPG set in a fantasy universe with mature dialog and a bargain for $20.
Bought both Witchers in the summer sale for a combined $24 but haven't played either yet. Maybe this winter.

What are some of the best PC games that don't involve running around killing things?

It seems they don't make these anymore

What are some of the best PC games that don't involve running around killing things?It seems they don't make these anymore
Civilization. All though you do technically kill things. It's not in the gorey FPS style. More just global domination style watching your pawns conquer #### for you.Oh and Portal. Definitely Portal.

Been playing in the Planetside 2 Beta, looking forward to the release on the 20th, it will be a free to play MMOFPS using Dice's Battlefield 3 engine.

Also looking forward to the new Paper Mario.
planetside 2 was not built on the battlefield engine (frostbite 2).They're not licensing it out outside of EA.
You're right, it is supposedly a ground up engine, which is surprising with how amazingly similar it is to the Dices BF3 engine. The game is very unorganized if you don't play in a squad (just like battlefield games), I'm getting burned out as well.

I just finished Hotline Miami, best 10 bucks ever spent, amazingly fun game and an even better soundtrack.

Playing Lego Harry Potter with daughter. The Lego games are so fun to play with kids. They are easy, relatively non violent and lots of humor and puzzle solving.

I have played Star Wars, Indy, Batman and now Harry Potter, all very good quality. Looking forward to The Lord of the Rings Lego game coming out this month.

What are some of the best PC games that don't involve running around killing things?It seems they don't make these anymore
Civilization. All though you do technically kill things. It's not in the gorey FPS style. More just global domination style watching your pawns conquer #### for you.Oh and Portal. Definitely Portal.
OK. Yeah it's the FPS I don't like. Don't get me wrong, I played a lot of QuakeIII and Halo back in the day but I'm kind of over it and going on a review site all the top PC games are shooters. One issue I have is I only like them in multiplayer - I've never liked single-player walking through levels killing things that pop out - but I suck way too bad to actually play online.

Depends on what you like tbh, especially when it comes to killing things as its a very popular mechanic for almost every genre.Creative/Puzzle games:AudiosurfPortalPortal 2MinecraftSuper Meat BoyAmnesia: Dark DescentAction:Binding of IsaacGTA 4Saints Row: The ThirdLA NoirBatman Arkham Asylum/CityHotline MiamiRPG:Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicMass Effect series (2 and 3 are more action than RPG)MorrowindOblivionSkyrimDeus ExDeus Ex: Human RevolutionDiablo 2Dark SoulsRTS:StarcraftWarcraft 3Starcraft 2 (meh)Civilization 5X-ComAge of Empires 2FTLTons more. Full disclosure, most of these involve killing people in one form or another but I avoided all pure shooters.

If anyone is interested in playing in the Planetside Beta, I have 5 keys I can give out. Just post and I'll send you a PM

Not playing right now, but I'll consider getting back into it once its officially released if there are others playing. From everything I've seen and experienced, its not a game for lone wolves.

If anyone is interested in playing in the Planetside Beta, I have 5 keys I can give out. Just post and I'll send you a PMNot playing right now, but I'll consider getting back into it once its officially released if there are others playing. From everything I've seen and experienced, its not a game for lone wolves.
I'll take one. Thanks!

For those on the fence about ACIII I don't really care for it for a number of reasons. Stealth stinks, combat is very easy and over complicating things for the hell of it.

Possible Spoilers below

Connor is not even close to Ezio, even comparing just Ezio from ACII. In ACII I couldn't wait to play and see how his character develops, I don't care about Connor at all.

I think they fell way short in their new mechanisms for recruiting Assassins and how you craft items. I hate the fact that they didn't explain the necessity of doing homestead missions. If you miss out doing them in Sequence 5 you are very limited in the level of the artisans and subsequently limited in the strength of the weapons you can acquire in the game. Which I guess isn't a big problem since fighting is so much easier in this game.

Stealth in this game is a huge step back compared to the earlier games IMO.

Fast travel is really painful, you have to discover all the points in subterranean puzzle maze to find them. It doesn't make the game more interesting nor more difficult, just unnecessarily complicating something.

Very long load times in comparison to the older games even installed on the HD.

IMO not close to as good as any of the Ezio games.

Grabbed Brink for $4 and Final Fantasy 13 for $10 last weekend. Somehow Bethesda-made-Brink is not even worth $4... ####### terrible. FF13 on the other hand is great. Really linear thus far but the great story and learning curve for combat (paradigm etc.) has kept me glued to it. Supposedly it becomes more sandbox like ~30 hours into it.

Grabbed Brink for $4 and Final Fantasy 13 for $10 last weekend. Somehow Bethesda-made-Brink is not even worth $4... ####### terrible. FF13 on the other hand is great. Really linear thus far but the great story and learning curve for combat (paradigm etc.) has kept me glued to it. Supposedly it becomes more sandbox like ~30 hours into it.
Wow, 'Brink' might be the worst game I've played on 360. Just terrible.There are some cool ideas with customization and things, but the gameplay is just bad.Returning it to Gamestop imo.
:goodposting:

For those on the fence about ACIII I don't really care for it for a number of reasons. Stealth stinks, combat is very easy and over complicating things for the hell of it.Possible Spoilers below
I don't think you needed to put any of that into spoilers. FWIW, I agree with you. I *loved* AC2, but this one seems to assume that you'll just take to the new character by default. There's no feeling of progression: one minute, I'm a newbie - the next, I'm a master assassin. I really have no idea what I am doing or why - no real backstory, no reason for anything... they just throw a bunch of stuff at you without explaining it. Story-wise, they completely mailed it in.I *do* like the time period, and walking around old Boston/etc. Although they really dumbed the mechanics down. Running, climbing, and combat are far too easy. I will likely be trading this one in for Hitman in a week.

For those on the fence about ACIII I don't really care for it for a number of reasons. Stealth stinks, combat is very easy and over complicating things for the hell of it.Possible Spoilers below

Connor is not even close to Ezio, even comparing just Ezio from ACII. In ACII I couldn't wait to play and see how his character develops, I don't care about Connor at all. I think they fell way short in their new mechanisms for recruiting Assassins and how you craft items. I hate the fact that they didn't explain the necessity of doing homestead missions. If you miss out doing them in Sequence 5 you are very limited in the level of the artisans and subsequently limited in the strength of the weapons you can acquire in the game. Which I guess isn't a big problem since fighting is so much easier in this game.Stealth in this game is a huge step back compared to the earlier games IMO. Fast travel is really painful, you have to discover all the points in subterranean puzzle maze to find them. It doesn't make the game more interesting nor more difficult, just unnecessarily complicating something. Very long load times in comparison to the older games even installed on the HD.IMO not close to as good as any of the Ezio games.
I can agree with most of the points in this post. I finished Assassin's Creed 3 with 80+% complete (didn't finish all naval battles, finding all fast travel areas, hunting and I didn't get any of my assassins up to a high level).Connor is a dull character. I can understand why they went in a different direction with his character, though. Where Ezio was smooth and suave, Connor is naive and acts like a spoiled child. Unfortunately, his character never seems to change over time and the whole time, I keep wishing they let me continue to play as Haytham. Speaking of Haytham Kenway, he wasn't very fun in the beginning either. And there's at least 5-10 hours of play before you even meet Connor, and when you get there, you just wish that they just stuck with Haytham. It's rather sad. edit: I have to admit that in the parts where Connor and Haytham work together, the story is really interesting. It's probably the best part of the game. It was probably the only part where I felt like I connected with Connor. At first, I found the new combat system to be very hard and clunky, but once I mastered it, it became easier and I was able to slaughter an entire squad or two in no time. I can't fault to ease of combat. Each of the Assassin's Creed series had easy combat. So in that case, I guess I welcome the change so that I had to learn new techniques.I mentioned that I didn't get to finish all naval battles, but they are really fun once you figure out what all is required. Some of the naval side-missions are very short once you get good at them. You can finish them in less than 5 minutes.My opinion of the fast travel system is different than yours. In fact, I found it to be too forgiving. You can fast travel to any unlocked fast travel location from anywhere, where in the other games, you had to go to one fast travel station to use one. However, I have to say that I don't really appreciate being able to fast travel from everywhere. It seems to discourage exploration on foot (or horse) where I would have enjoyed taking in sights in the other games. Speaking of the horse, did you ever try the horse whistle that you carry around? You use that thing and your horse shows up in an instant, sometimes right in front of you. How does he do that? That horse is better at stealth than Connor!And speaking of discouraging exploration. There were so many guards on roofs that it felt like it discouraged roof running, like you'd do in the other games. But that just meant that you spent more time on the ground. That's both a good thing and a bad thing. Unfortunately, colonial Boston and New York aren't as pretty as the European locations in the previous games. I also echo your sentiments on recruiting assassins and crafting. For those that don't know, in this game, you have to liberate a portion of each of the two cities before you can recruit an assassin. Once those are recruited, you have to use them in your efforts for them to earn XP and then you can also send them out on missions to earn more XP (like the last two games), but it doesn't do any good sending them out until they've leveled up a bit. Even the easiest missions are too hard for the recruits. But don't expect the game to tell you any of this. Unlike the lengthy tutorial on naval missions and hunting, the game doesn't explain this very well and expects you to figure it out on your own. Unfortunately, I was done with the main story before I got my second assassin recruit. And crafting. Another feature that was just barely mentioned. I'm glad they took out the tower defense thing they added in Revelations. That wasn't handled very well. And I also enjoyed the homestead missions. I thought they did a very good job in fleshing out the characters of everyone on the homestead. Too bad they couldn't make Connor a likable character too. I didn't really care for hunting. I only did a couple of the hunting society missions and hunted when it was necessary for the story (or when attacked). And for most of the game, I was missing the temple missions from the Ezio series. Areas where you explored temples to find treasure were very fun to me and probably my favorite things to do. However, before giving the game a rest, I finished up on finding all peg leg trinkets and found that when you go out to the areas he gives you to find those pieces, they are reminiscent of those temples I was missing. They weren't as in depth as the temples, but they satisfied my pallet.I will note that there were some mission breaking bugs that I encountered, even after the day-one bug fix download. One of them, I had to start the mission over at least 10-12 times before finally getting it to work. But most went away by reloading from last checkpoint. I hadn't had this many problems with bugs that weren't developed by Bethesda or Rock Star. Also, I was disappointed in the end story for Desmond Miles. I'm hoping it's not the end of the story, but I'm afraid that it will be. I think I've covered most everything about the game that I can think of. In short, it was still a fun game and I enjoyed it as much as any other in the series. There were some minor complaints, but all in all, I still enjoyed it, although on a list of which Assassin's Creed games I enjoyed most, I'd put it barely behind the first and all the Ezio games ahead of it. I tried not to spoil anything specifically, because I know that you guys look at the spoilers even if you shouldn't. (I know I do.) If there are any specific questions, I can answer my thoughts on them. I'm sure I missed something. It is a huge game. Probably double or triple the play time required for any of the other games in the series. And in before TLDR
For those not wanting to look in the spoilers, I basically agreed and gave a more detailed version of my thoughts for the game. I'd rate Assassin's Creed games like so:Assassin's Creed 1 << Assassin's Creed 3 <<<<<<<< Assassin's Creed Revelations < Assassin's Creed 2 < Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - although the latter three need to be played in sequential order to be better enjoyed.It was still fun for me, but not as good as the previous games. I'd recommend to try.

Man you have a better chance of meeting Jesus in one of these stores than you do finding a Wii U.

If it's a must have be in Walmart when they go 24hrs at 3 in the morning or whenever the trucks come in at your local store and you'll get a Wii U.

Assassin's Creed 1 >> Assassin's Creed 3 >>>>>>>> Assassin's Creed Revelations > Assassin's Creed 2 > Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - although the latter three need to be played in sequential order to be better enjoyed.It was still fun for me, but not as good as the previous games. I'd recommend to try.
Are you sure you don't have those inequalities reversed? I've never heard of anybody who like AC1 best in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread