What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Video games...what ya playing? And what are you looking forward to? (6 Viewers)

Kanil said:
I figured out the recruiting thing last night but is there a way to determine who is going to be a sniper vs say a ranger?  And I'm starting to play with the squad a bit.  Having my sniper who can shoot forever if they are in someone elses range seems pretty awesome, he's been wrecking shop.

I didn't even know you could destroy cover.  Can you give me an example of that?
Borden's video shows destroying cover with grenades and there's other methods too as you progress.  Also the only way to force a class is through the pod as cockroach mentioned, otherwise the game assigns seemingly randomly though it's probably based on some chance algorithm based on how many of each class you have already. 

Borden's video shows destroying cover with grenades and there's other methods too as you progress.  Also the only way to force a class is through the pod as cockroach mentioned, otherwise the game assigns seemingly randomly though it's probably based on some chance algorithm based on how many of each class you have already. 
Thanks.  I got a guerilla camp setup so I was able to start that last night.  I probably won't be playing for a couple weeks but when I get back I'll be going full force.

Just finished Pillars of Eternity II.  If anyone is interested in advice on it, let me know.
Opinions on what you liked or didn't would be good.  I've rolled up a Fury Druid/Ranger Beastmaster (no ferrets or hawks available, so went with a lion - need to figure out how to turn him black).  This is pretty much how I walk around in real life, anyway.

Is the combat any slower / casting speed increased?

I wanted to like the first one, because that top-down, real-time w/ pause RPG is something I really enjoy. But I found PoE's combat just too fast - the minute you saw an enemy, they just charged you (especially your casters), making the battle a chaotic mess within a second (even with pausing/issuing orders). It was much faster than, say, BG2, which is what it tried to be. I read this complaint a lot on forums/etc, so I'm hoping they addressed it in the second game.
For @Sand as well:

It's still fast but they don't seem to go all-out for the casters any more.  High-level battles are still a mess.  I was usually able to get Aloth out of danger when necessary.

Things I noticed:

1. "Normal" difficulty (whatever it's called) is too easy.  My party got wiped maybe 5 times total, maxed out at 20th level, and slaughtered everything.  90% of the time, I just set up the formation, gave 1st-round orders, clicked "go" and went to get a beer.  Try it at veteran level, with the auto-scaling turned on (I'm replaying it that way now - first time I've ever done that)
  2. The ship combat is cute for the first few times you play it.  Once you know its limits, the fastest way through is to keep pressing the "Full Sail Ahead" button until you board them, and then fight it out.
  3. I never cooked anything, never made any potions except a few early healing ones (you'll need a lot more at Veteran level).  I spent the vast majority of my loot on enchanting arms and armor.  They've added a ton of new ones, and they're significant.  One mini-spoiler - keep your eye out for sapphires and ban adra.  Buy all you can.
  4. Bounties must have been popular in the first game, because there are many, many more of them this time.  Multiple people handing them out in the main ports.
  5. Lots of new spells and powers, most of which you'll never use :)   Replaying it allows making some different choices.
  6. Walls of text.  Story is as deep as you could want, but easy to skip right by.
  7. The inter-party dialogue is cute.  Be prepared for redneck accents.
  8. I found at least 7 potential party members, but just stayed with the first 4 I got.
  9. My character was a dual-wielding orlan rogue and he was a murder machine.
  10. You can re-spec your character at any time.  Never tried it.
That's about it.  Thoroughly enjoyed the game.  Any specific questions let me know.

One other PoE2 note - learn how the Empower feature works (it's in the Cyclopedia).  I ignored it for half the game - bad mistake.

Had quit playing Horizon Zero Dawn once I maxed level and skills.  Hate the feeling of just running off quests and not getting anything out of it.

Anyway, I started a new game and upped the difficulty a bit, advanced to level 34, got most of the worthwhile skills, and when I hit the hunting lodge missions I didn't care to repeat, picked back up my original game.  Had got to nearly the same point in main quest so it worked to get me back into the game, heh.

Finished it tonight.  Very enjoyable game.   Is the expansion worth it?  Frozen something or other.

Had quit playing Horizon Zero Dawn once I maxed level and skills.  Hate the feeling of just running off quests and not getting anything out of it.

Anyway, I started a new game and upped the difficulty a bit, advanced to level 34, got most of the worthwhile skills, and when I hit the hunting lodge missions I didn't care to repeat, picked back up my original game.  Had got to nearly the same point in main quest so it worked to get me back into the game, heh.

Finished it tonight.  Very enjoyable game.   Is the expansion worth it?  Frozen something or other.
Yes

In a rut.  I’ve started 4 or 5 different games and the beginning stages bore me so I drop it.  I’ll probably drop games for a month or two until something grabs me. 

In a rut.  I’ve started 4 or 5 different games and the beginning stages bore me so I drop it.  I’ll probably drop games for a month or two until something grabs me. 
Been in the same rut. My fear is I don't have much time to play so I don't want to start a long game. Been just playing some quick hit stuff like Rocket League.

You should be on NG+++++ by now!
Man, I love the game but I just can’t play over it again and again.  Maybe that makes me weird but the fact that I even got the remaster means I truly love the game, because I’m generally a one and done.  Without the sense of the unknown, I get bored quickly. 

Also going through it again really shined a light on the parts of the game I dislike, which is a good bit after O&S. I hate the catacombs, I hate Tomb of Giants, and I don’t really care for the Archives or New Londo that much either. 

Man, I love the game but I just can’t play over it again and again.  Maybe that makes me weird but the fact that I even got the remaster means I truly love the game, because I’m generally a one and done.  Without the sense of the unknown, I get bored quickly. 

Also going through it again really shined a light on the parts of the game I dislike, which is a good bit after O&S. I hate the catacombs, I hate Tomb of Giants, and I don’t really care for the Archives or New Londo that much either. 
Yeah I’m usually the same way but there are certain games that capture me. DS1 and Kingdoms:New Lands (Cheap indie game) are really the only two games I’ve played over and over in recent years.

I agree with you on the latter part of DS1. I think it’s a testimate to how great the first half of the game is. The Demon Ruins and lost Isalith(sp?) are two more areas I’m not crazy about, especially all 3 of the fire bosses and we all feel the same way about the bed of chaos. The constant invasions in those areas are also a pain in the ###.

By the time you get to those areas you build up so much momentum that I guess I just muscle through cause I currently have 3 characters all sitting outside Gwyn’s fogate waiting to get summoned.

I’ve almost got my Dex/INT and INT/END builds ready for PVP.. I’m really going to try to focus on that going forward as well as pushing my STR/PVE main character to NG++ for all the achievements. 

• Smile
Reactions: jwb
Been in the same rut. My fear is I don't have much time to play so I don't want to start a long game. Been just playing some quick hit stuff like Rocket League.

Been there for a while myself.  I just can't get into anything, but that is due largely to I never have consistent time on a regular basis to do much.  I usually have time on weekend mornings, but if I don't play anything for five days, I don't remember where I am or what I was trying to do.  So, I pretty much only play COD or Diablo which I recently got into.  I can either work on a camo or something in COD if I feel like accomplishing something, or just smash some buttons in Diablo if I want to fool around.

Funny story (probably only to me) the other day from playing COD.  I was working on a camo for an LMG, which required either multi kills or kill streaks.  When I work on a camo, I will play that gun regardless of the map that comes up.  Well, Shipment comes up (which is a close quarter map).  The best strategy for streaks with an LMG on this board is to just camp in a corner and pick people off as they rush the map.  Well, some dude didn't appreciate my tactic (my tactic and his response is a separate issue, so we'll set that aside for now).  Anyway, he sends me a message that I'm lame for camping in a corner with an LMG.  I give him my standard response that I don't care what he thinks, and my usually quippy response insinuating he's living in his mom's basement.  He invites me to his party, which I have seen in experience means he wants to trash talk me in voice so he doesn't have to type it all out.  Generally I just ignore this bait, but I was in a pissy mood, so I wanted to take it out on him.  I join his party and the exchange goes something like this:

Dooshnozzle: Oh, so you joined my party, that's brave of you.
Me: Yeah, I figured you had something good for me, so I thought I'd give you the opportunity.
Doosh: Oh, well it is players like you who are killing COD games.
Me: Why am I killing COD?
Doosh: Because players like you are bad for the game.  People don't want to play with players like you.
Me: Then find a new party.  I'm working on a camo, and will play with this gun no matter what map comes up.  People, not me, voted for this map.  Don't vote for this map next time if you don't like campers on Shipmen.
Doosh: I like Shipment fine when people don't camp.
Me: So I'm required to play the style you want me to play?  Why don't you send me a list of all the maps, and guns and playstyles I can use on each.  I'll be sure to refernce that everytime I play.
Doosh: *stammers...looking for a response*** [Note: I hadn't even started really into the wise cracks I had lined up for this guy.  I am reading into his voice that he's a late teens, early 20s dork that doesn't interact with people very often]
Me: So this is why you invited me to chat?
Doosh: I didn't expect you to be man enough to join, honestly.
Me: Next time you invite someone to chat, you might want to have some material ready.  You should have plenty of time to think some up before mom brings down your next bowl of mac n cheese.

He stammers some more and I disconnect.  It was pretty lame on both sides, but I was laughing to myself how little he had to say after inviting me to join in so he could put me down. Get some material guy.  :shrug:  

I've gone back to playing a lot of Overwatch lately.  I know @cockroach is playing but is anyone else with PS4 active lately?  Would be cool to get a group together and wreck some mystery heroes one night.

Yea, that happens. What I do then is pick up a game I had my eye on months / years ago, but said "not for $60". Sometimes they hit, sometimes they don;t.

This summer, in between plays of DS Remastered, it was Mafia 3. If you haven't tried it, and like GTA type games, it's worth a buy now. That, some souls, and replaying Witcher 3 will get me through most of the summer until the next Madden drops. 

I agree with you on the latter part of DS1. I think it’s a testimate to how great the first half of the game is. The Demon Ruins and lost Isalith(sp?) are two more areas I’m not crazy about, especially all 3 of the fire bosses and we all feel the same way about the bed of chaos. The constant invasions in those areas are also a pain in the ###.

By the time you get to those areas you build up so much momentum that I guess I just muscle through cause I currently have 3 characters all sitting outside Gwyn’s fogate waiting to get summoned
Agree with both of you guys on this. Unless the build / weapons are super interesting to me, I tend to abandon characters a bit after O&S. Much prefer the first half of the game to the second. I detest the catcombs / giants / etc. Stumbling around in the dark just isn't fun.

The upside is, I can do that first half over and over with different builds, and love it. 

Been there for a while myself.  I just can't get into anything, but that is due largely to I never have consistent time on a regular basis to do much.  I usually have time on weekend mornings, but if I don't play anything for five days, I don't remember where I am or what I was trying to do.  So, I pretty much only play COD or Diablo which I recently got into.  I can either work on a camo or something in COD if I feel like accomplishing something, or just smash some buttons in Diablo if I want to fool around.

Funny story (probably only to me) the other day from playing COD.  I was working on a camo for an LMG, which required either multi kills or kill streaks.  When I work on a camo, I will play that gun regardless of the map that comes up.  Well, Shipment comes up (which is a close quarter map).  The best strategy for streaks with an LMG on this board is to just camp in a corner and pick people off as they rush the map.  Well, some dude didn't appreciate my tactic (my tactic and his response is a separate issue, so we'll set that aside for now).  Anyway, he sends me a message that I'm lame for camping in a corner with an LMG.  I give him my standard response that I don't care what he thinks, and my usually quippy response insinuating he's living in his mom's basement.  He invites me to his party, which I have seen in experience means he wants to trash talk me in voice so he doesn't have to type it all out.  Generally I just ignore this bait, but I was in a pissy mood, so I wanted to take it out on him.  I join his party and the exchange goes something like this:

Me: Yeah, I figured you had something good for me, so I thought I'd give you the opportunity.
Doosh: Because players like you are bad for the game.  People don't want to play with players like you.
Me: Then find a new party.  I'm working on a camo, and will play with this gun no matter what map comes up.  People, not me, voted for this map.  Don't vote for this map next time if you don't like campers on Shipmen.
Me: So I'm required to play the style you want me to play?  Why don't you send me a list of all the maps, and guns and playstyles I can use on each.  I'll be sure to refernce that everytime I play.
Doosh: *stammers...looking for a response*** [Note: I hadn't even started really into the wise cracks I had lined up for this guy.  I am reading into his voice that he's a late teens, early 20s dork that doesn't interact with people very often]
Me: Next time you invite someone to chat, you might want to have some material ready.  You should have plenty of time to think some up before mom brings down your next bowl of mac n cheese.

He stammers some more and I disconnect.  It was pretty lame on both sides, but I was laughing to myself how little he had to say after inviting me to join in so he could put me down. Get some material guy.  :shrug:  
there are times I feel young, and there are times I feel my age.

After reading this I realize the gaming world has past me by and that I am really old. 

Not only did I not understand half the jargon, I could not for the life of me find any enjoyment on either side of that conversation. 

Last edited by a moderator:

After reading this I realize the gaming world has past me by and that I am really old. 

Not only did I not understand half the jargon, I could not for the life of me find any enjoyment on either side of that conversation. 
There was a time I used to engage in game chat. That was back in like 2008 or so. When I do play now it's just team chat or no chat. Can't be bothered with the 15-25 yo dudebros on these games anymore.

I probably could have added a TLDR summary of "online bully tried to smack talk me via chat but didn't have anything to say" and left it at that.  I won't claim that engaging him was the shining moment of my week or anything, but in my defense I did add the caveat that the story was potentially only funny to me. :D  

I probably could have added a TLDR summary of "online bully tried to smack talk me via chat but didn't have anything to say" and left it at that.  I won't claim that engaging him was the shining moment of my week or anything, but in my defense I did add the caveat that the story was potentially only funny to me. :D  
The mac'n'cheese line was ok :thumbup:  

Its been a long time since I engaged with people like that but when I was in my prime of playing the gears I used to DESTROY people with insults and abusive language and leave em stammered like you did. 

But I was a (very slightly) less mature person then. 

Its been a long time since I engaged with people like that but when I was in my prime of playing the gears I used to DESTROY people with insults and abusive language and leave em stammered like you did. 

But I was a (very slightly) less mature person then. 
My buddy still engages with them when they reach out to him via IM. One time he got a 7 day ban for responding despite not leaving any threatening message or cursing. Just name calling basically. Xbox live admins are dumb.

Was looking for a new game after trading in Far Cry 5 a few weeks ago. I was talking to the CSA at GameStop and he asked me about any pre orders I might want to do (I hardly ever pre order anything that comes out in Oct-Dec this early unless it was something I really wanted and has some awesome bonuses or a collectors edition I keeping) and he mentioned Yakuza coming out. I said I never played them before. So he mentioned Yakuza 0 was coming out and then Yakuza 1-3 or 4 (Whatever was previously released on the old platforms) were being remastered and 1 was coming out in August for PS4. He said Yakuza 0 is kind of a prequel to everything and starts Kyru's story from the very beginning before 1. I told him I liked playing games in order so I think playing the prequel to Yakuza would be something I'm interested in. Was always kind of interested in the series but didn't know anyone who'd give me a great review. I worked for this actual Gamestop yrs ago seasonal work but no one was really interested in that series. Anyway I beat Yakuza 0 and it was quite fun. A few things seemed harder then others and I didn't like the saves only at certain points or the fact certain boss levels had checkpoints that if you died you had to spend 10 mins to get back to where you had died. The story was interesting and I liked the non action cut scenes (Cartoon like image scenes) as well as the skip able dialogue. Interested in starting Yakuza when the remastered comes out. 

I liked the commentary honestly. I watch people play PUBG (Since I have a PS4 and the podcaster I listen to plays it with a squad a lot). They get some funny players sometimes in their parties or guys like the dude you came across. I don't play COD anymore besides MW before most of these games have a bunch of douchbros who think they are cool in the 13-25 range who just noobtube the living daylights out of you. Absolute no strategy. I like MW because its one of the only CODs I enjoy playing besides the Call of Duty Word War 2 one from the same era. I like things like PUBG/H1Z1/BF more do to the strategy actually involved. I get where you were going trying to get a certain item and I do it too. I hate campers but Shipment is a map that camping is the best strategy and I don't mind people doing it. It's the smart move in that map especially if you can get into the container right in the middle and lay down. Just shred people with an automatic you can get numerous kill streaks. I'm not a great player in these games and my k/D ratio is pretty terrible but its the few maps I enjoy really playing with the chaos and all. I'm willing to bet the dude who had a hissy fit is someone who camps often and you just took his spot so he got upset with you. I did that to some kid yrs ago and he went off on me. I was in a squad with my buddies and the dude simple got destroyed. We didn't even give him our best yet like yourself with the clown you had. I love when someone tries to bully you in these games only to find out they are some douchnoozle who can't have a good comeback and you are done with in minutes. 

PUBG/H1Z1/BF are much better then the COD games do to the strategy though. These purely COD players hate those games because it has actual strategy in those and they aren't good at anything unless they are actually camping or go full arcade mode kamikaze. I love the squads and frankly PUBG/BF/H1Z1 are the only games a few of my close friends I gamed with back in MS and HS with will play anymore religiously when they get the time. 

My buddy still engages with them when they reach out to him via IM. One time he got a 7 day ban for responding despite not leaving any threatening message or cursing. Just name calling basically. Xbox live admins are dumb.
I've learned not to engage them. Basically they are trying to instigate and get you banned. It's the douchey way to get back at players. Ignore them and if they keep commenting to you just report them for harassment or something minor and leave it at that. Let them get themselves in trouble. 

Funny story my Brother told me. My youngest brother had my middle brother at a party he was at with friends of my youngest brother. His one friend a female is a hardcore gamer who plays COD/BF/Assassins Creed/etc. Anyway My youngest brother got on Xbox and they gave him the headset. He started trash talking a lot of the other players but not in the douchey way just more of trying to get the other players off their game. My brother is very good possible if he stuck with it could be in some of the tournaments. So My bros friend turns to my other brother at one point while they watch my younger one play and say to him "Should we tell him that the headset isn't plugged in yet and that no one heard anything he's saying?" My brother tells her "Nah we'll tell him after he's done". Long story short after he's done playing my brother goes over to the headset and shows him the wire and says you do realize this wasn't plugged in the whole time so you were just talking to yourself right? To say my brother wasn't happy doesn't describe it well enough. It's becoming a running joke since then

Was looking for a new game after trading in Far Cry 5 a few weeks ago. I was talking to the CSA at GameStop and he asked me about any pre orders I might want to do (I hardly ever pre order anything that comes out in Oct-Dec this early unless it was something I really wanted and has some awesome bonuses or a collectors edition I keeping) and he mentioned Yakuza coming out. I said I never played them before. So he mentioned Yakuza 0 was coming out and then Yakuza 1-3 or 4 (Whatever was previously released on the old platforms) were being remastered and 1 was coming out in August for PS4. He said Yakuza 0 is kind of a prequel to everything and starts Kyru's story from the very beginning before 1. I told him I liked playing games in order so I think playing the prequel to Yakuza would be something I'm interested in. Was always kind of interested in the series but didn't know anyone who'd give me a great review. I worked for this actual Gamestop yrs ago seasonal work but no one was really interested in that series. Anyway I beat Yakuza 0 and it was quite fun. A few things seemed harder then others and I didn't like the saves only at certain points or the fact certain boss levels had checkpoints that if you died you had to spend 10 mins to get back to where you had died. The story was interesting and I liked the non action cut scenes (Cartoon like image scenes) as well as the skip able dialogue. Interested in starting Yakuza when the remastered comes out. 
I have a PS4, and never tried any of these, although am intrigued. I may pick one up, as I have a $70 gamestop gift card burning a hole in my pocket. 

I've gone back to playing a lot of Overwatch lately.  I know @cockroach is playing but is anyone else with PS4 active lately?  Would be cool to get a group together and wreck some mystery heroes one night.
I would like to but I was terrible before stopped playing a little less than a year ago? Also, my work schedule is all over the place. It’s a great game though. 

I think when I stopped playing the big green and yellow character was released (Oris?). Some of the events they were great too. The Halloween event against the AI was my favourite.

How many more characters have they added? Is Mercy still good with the health beam? That was my go to.

I gave Metal Gear 5 a shot because it was free, even though I have never been a fan of the series because the story is so ####ing weird. Sure enough, I couldn’t get out of the prologue without a flaming whale randomly emerging from the ground to eat a helicopter, which then led to a devil-like creature riding out from the wreckage on a unicorn. Hard pass. 

I then picked up Shadow of War on sale instead. Seems like more Shadow of Mordor so far, which was a fun, mindless way to decompress by hacking at some orcs. 

I was thinking about doing this too. Just to be clear, 0 was recently released then 1 will be getting remastered and rereleased in August?

I was thinking about doing this too. Just to be clear, 0 was recently released then 1 will be getting remastered and rereleased in August?
I know that. That's what the guy at GS told me. Said if I liked it I could then get 1 in August or wait for it to go down in price or whatever. I believe he also said they are gonna eventually rerelease the entire game in a package and maybe wait till then for a better buy. 

I have a PS4, and never tried any of these, although am intrigued. I may pick one up, as I have a $70 gamestop gift card burning a hole in my pocket. 
Far Cry 5 was ok. But Yakuza 0 was pretty cool. My only issue with Yakuza is it's mostly a hand to hand combat game with some weapons. Not a lot of gun play and when you do get a chance to use the gun the controls seem stiff and awkward. You only have a few bullets too so if you miss once or twice you are kind of screwed 

Not gonna lie.  My wife and kid were out of town from the 4th to 7th.  I ate kraft cheese & macaroni while gaming twice in those 4 days.  :lmao:

I wish someone would bring me mac'n'cheese while I was playing video games.  :kicksrock:
Don't get me wrong, there is nothing inherantly wrong with Mac n Cheese.  But there is something wrong with being old enough to have a job and still have your mom make it for you.

Now, having your wife make it for you while playing video games is just winning life.

I know that. That's what the guy at GS told me. Said if I liked it I could then get 1 in August or wait for it to go down in price or whatever. I believe he also said they are gonna eventually rerelease the entire game in a package and maybe wait till then for a better buy. 
I don’t know. I was legitimately asking. When you say the entire game, you mean like the whole series?

Ive been playing God of War non-stop since it was released in April. Finally expect to get the platinum trophy tonight and no clue what to play next. Cant believe I sunk almost 3 months into that game. Great game!

I don’t know. I was legitimately asking. When you say the entire game, you mean like the whole series?
I thought he said the entire series will be rereleased eventually in a package deal but Aug-Sept Yakuza 1 is released remastered. He mentioned something buying them individually like you beat one and the next one is out by then type thing or buying it a package deal. I'm heading over there tomorrow after work so I'll ask though

I would like to but I was terrible before stopped playing a little less than a year ago? Also, my work schedule is all over the place. It’s a great game though. 

I think when I stopped playing the big green and yellow character was released (Oris?). Some of the events they were great too. The Halloween event against the AI was my favourite.

How many more characters have they added? Is Mercy still good with the health beam? That was my go to.
I play with a group of about 6 people that are all over skill wise.  We don't take it too seriously and aren't going to get mad if you suck.  If you have a headset, we start a group party outside of the game so we don't have to deal with trolls.  Some of the guys have really gotten into researching the characters and the best ways to play them so if you group up with us, feel free to ask any questions and they'll be super happy to nerd out on it.

The characters that I know were added between the time I quit playing originally to now are: Doomfist, Sombra, Orisa, Ana, Brigitte, and Moira (may be forgetting some)

Mercy is still in the game although she's a little different now than she was in the past.  She still has the healing and damage boost beams but her ultimate ability is no longer the group ressurect.  Instead, she has a single target res that can be used on a short cooldown (like 12 or 15 seconds) and her ultimate allows her to fly, have unlimited ammo, and do a "chain heal" where her heal beam will chain to any other characters within a certain range of your target.

Feel free to add me on PS4.  K_A_N_I_L is the account I play mostly on although occasionally if we're playing ranked I play on another account that is lower ranked so I can play with some of the lower ranked friends.  That name is either Reinhardt_On or ReinhardtOn (don't remember exactly).

Any good games to play on-line now against people that are fun and not so serious/competitive?  Games that could be picked up fairly fast.

Games like Mario Kart on-line.

I play with a group of about 6 people that are all over skill wise.  We don't take it too seriously and aren't going to get mad if you suck.  If you have a headset, we start a group party outside of the game so we don't have to deal with trolls.  Some of the guys have really gotten into researching the characters and the best ways to play them so if you group up with us, feel free to ask any questions and they'll be super happy to nerd out on it.

The characters that I know were added between the time I quit playing originally to now are: Doomfist, Sombra, Orisa, Ana, Brigitte, and Moira (may be forgetting some)

Mercy is still in the game although she's a little different now than she was in the past.  She still has the healing and damage boost beams but her ultimate ability is no longer the group ressurect.  Instead, she has a single target res that can be used on a short cooldown (like 12 or 15 seconds) and her ultimate allows her to fly, have unlimited ammo, and do a "chain heal" where her heal beam will chain to any other characters within a certain range of your target.

Feel free to add me on PS4.  K_A_N_I_L is the account I play mostly on although occasionally if we're playing ranked I play on another account that is lower ranked so I can play with some of the lower ranked friends.  That name is either Reinhardt_On or ReinhardtOn (don't remember exactly).
So, which character to you use mostly? :D  

I’ll add you tonight. Bordman on PSN. 

I'm trying to get the platinum trophy.  Need like 5 more but they're tough as hell. 

cockroach said:
I'm trying to get the platinum trophy.  Need like 5 more but they're tough as hell. 
What trophies do you have left?

I joined a game you were in the other day and watched you get a bunch of kills as mercy... I definitely think I don't swap to DPS enough with her (essentially never outside of ultimate).  Of course, right before your game ended my internet died and I couldn't get back in.

Users who are viewing this thread