Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Video games...what ya playing? And what are you looking forward to?

So let me talk about Cyberpunk a little.

To start, all the bad you are hearing is true. It's buggy and clunky. On performance, I am happy to report that I am playing on an XBox One X, and the performance is fine (it's the original One's and non-pro PS4's that have the performance issue). AI is pretty hit and miss - enemies are not particularly smart or challenging, and the environment AI is... it feels old. For example, you're in a building, and you open fire on the top floor. Go downstairs, and there's the NPC's, all crouching in fear, like an old shooter. 

That said, I am enjoying it, warts and all. I have not played a title like this in a long time. It feels like an older PC title. It's a complex game, and it doesn't hold your hand. Like hacking - it's not intuitive, nor is it easy. This isn't watchdogs where anyone can "hack" anything with a button press. It's involved here, and if you want to go that route, it's going to require patience, as it's fairly multi-layered. You see a camera... first you perform a hack to make other hacking easier. Then you can shut it down, use it to distract enemies, or take it over (and if you do that, you can then use that camera to perform a hack on something it sees.) 

This isn't a game where you can be a jack of all trades - picking one or two things and running with them seems to be the way to go. I'm doing stealth/hack, and it's really fun to get through a part without being seen / using electronics to distract guards, silently taking a few out, turning off cameras to get by, etc (note: if a camera can see you, then an enemy can, and they may be able to throw a hack your way). You can do more combat focused (on a myriad of weapons), go the tech route, etc. Lots of games do this, of course but this one feels far more focused - I'm earning my hacking and sneaking prowess, and doing things other characters who went a different route can't do at all. The level design / the city is really good as well.  

This is not a casual game. I would say it's a more complex version of a Deus Ex game. I can't see someone enjoying this if they only have a few hours a week to play. As others have mentioned (like @belljr just posted), it's a little confusing, with lots of contacts, why is this person calling me, etc. I'm about 10-12 hours in, and I'm still not 100% clear why I am doing what I'm doing (I think I got fired from my corporate job, but I'm not really sure). That said, I am having fun with it.

Recommended if you liked Deus Ex type games and maybe want it even a little more complex, and are willing to accept some bugs and "made in 2011" AI glitches. Prettymuch a pass otherwise. 

Edited by jwb
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SlaX

• Insein

• STEADYMOBBIN 22

• NewlyRetired

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you bought and flipped 2 xboxes at exorbitant prices, and now you’re complaining about the secondary market for PS5s?

The Saga of Tornado Man (continued):  Episode 2: The Butcher and Leap Tornado Man is growing into his role as a leader.  This is most readily seen by his consistent use of the phrases, "This way.

And this is the mentality that keeps me from playing MP most of the time.

22 minutes ago, jwb said:

To start, all the bad you are hearing is true. It's buggy and clunky. On performance, I am happy to report that I am playing on an XBox One X, and the performance is fine (it's the original One's and non-pro PS4's that have the performance issue). AI is pretty hit and miss - enemies are not particularly smart or challenging, and the environment AI is... it feels old. For example, you're in a building, and you open fire on the top floor. Go downstairs, and there's the NPC's, all crouching in fear, like an old shooter. 

That said, I am enjoying it, warts and all. I have not played a title like this in a long time. It feels like an older PC title. It's a complex game, and it doesn't hold your hand. Like hacking - it's not intuitive, nor is it easy. This isn't watchdogs where anyone can "hack" anything with a button press. It's involved here, and if you want to go that route, it's going to require patience, as it's fairly multi-layered. You see a camera... first you perform a hack to make other hacking easier. Then you can shut it down, use it to distract enemies, or take it over (and if you do that, you can then use that camera to perform a hack on something it sees.) 

This isn't a game where you can be a jack of all trades - picking one or two things and running with them seems to be the way to go. I'm doing stealth/hack, and it's really fun to get through a part without being seen / using electronics to distract guards, silently taking a few out, turning off cameras to get by, etc (note: if a camera can see you, then an enemy can, and they may be able to throw a hack your way). You can do more combat focused (on a myriad of weapons), go the tech route, etc. Lots of games do this, of course but this one feels far more focused - I'm earning my hacking and sneaking prowess, and doing things other characters who went a different route can't do at all. The level design / the city is really good as well.  

This is not a casual game. I would say it's a more complex version of a Deus Ex game. I can't see someone enjoying this if they only have a few hours a week to play. As others have mentioned (like @belljr just posted), it's a little confusing, with lots of contacts, why is this person calling me, etc. I'm about 10-12 hours in, and I'm still not 100% clear why I am doing what I'm doing (I think I got fired from my corporate job, but I'm not really sure). That said, I am having fun with it.

Recommended if you liked Deus Ex type games and maybe want it even a little more complex, and are willing to accept some bugs and "made in 2011" AI glitches. Prettymuch a pass otherwise. 

This sounds like something I would really enjoy once I get a new console and CDPR irons out the links.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, jwb said:

This was something I was interested in but I think I'll stick with WatchDogs when I get the time to play. PS Store was having a discount offer holiday season so I took it. Will probably be playing it in Late Jan early march at this point though

On 12/19/2020 at 10:49 PM, bostonfred said:

Video game people can you help a dad who stopped playing video games get my autistic son started on games like mine craft and some kind if dancing game?  I own a ps4 and won a Nintendo switch but have barely used it, I don't know how to play or download anything anymore because last time I gave two shots about video games you bought them at a gamestop and complained about the resale value 

I mostly want to help a kid who is in serious need of social development become acceptably cool if he has a playdate when this #### ends, and maybe learn how to play games online with a headset vs other kids or do something on his own that spans multiple sessions like mine craft or get some evercise

Wiling to spend whatever but don't know what to spend it on 

From your description maybe something with a structured progression.  Stardew Valley?  

It has a lot going for it.  Charming like minecraft, but not as formless.

On 12/23/2020 at 6:02 PM, bostonfred said:

His video game experience so far is basically zero. He played Mario kart at the arcade and didn't understand the items at all, and constantly crashed into walls.  That was mostly pre covid so he's a year older now but I'm starting from literal zero. 

The action games like old school super mario brothers seem fun. I was hoping Minecraft could be that, but then I watched a beginner Minecraft video and they were like just knock down some trees build a table then put the table near something good then build an axe and use it on the table to make things you want and I was like ok no that’s going to be way too much. I just wanted to run around and build Legos on TV.

The dancing games seem like a good gateway drug and also a good way to tire him out.  And then there's the racing games and Mario kart seems like a good start.

My only advice is to start with the older, simpler stuff. Like Legend of Zelda and Mario. If you show him the new stuff he will never go back. 

With that said, Im not sure any kid needs more than Minecraft and Terriaria. Both of those are amazing. 

1 minute ago, steelerfan1 said:

Just got Sleeping Dogs today. I know it’s a bit older but hear it has a cult following and is super cool. Just finished Days Gone so was looking for an open World replacement.

BROOOOOOO, you’re going to love it. Played it back at end of PS3 era. Like Chinese GTA, but the hand to hand combat is the star of this game IMO. So, so fun. I saw the remaster was like $5 and thought about replaying it, but passed just cause my backlog is so large. Awesome, awesome game and story though.

27 minutes ago, ShamrockPride said:

BROOOOOOO, you’re going to love it. Played it back at end of PS3 era. Like Chinese GTA, but the hand to hand combat is the star of this game IMO. So, so fun. I saw the remaster was like $5 and thought about replaying it, but passed just cause my backlog is so large. Awesome, awesome game and story though.

You guys remember Shenmue on the Dreamcast?

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Capella said:

Got the PS5 and the Miles Morales game. Only played for an hour so no real takes on it but damn the PS5 remote is nice. Love the way it feels. 

Where were you able to get the PS5?  I'd like to get one before my son goes back to school but can't catch the 2 minutes they appear to be online and not willing to pay scalpers.

Cyberpunk update. I started as street kid and am really liking so far now that I'm past the initial start. Still confused by a few things like why people are showing up walking around with red skulls etc but so far so good 

And the first mission is long lol

I'm wasted all my hacking for no reason, I screwed that up mid battle lol 

Like things pop up and I don't read them quickly and not sure how to get back to it

Edited by belljr
On 12/26/2020 at 7:11 AM, Capella said:

Got the PS5 and the Miles Morales game. Only played for an hour so no real takes on it but damn the PS5 remote is nice. Love the way it feels. 

It feels like you found the missing piece from your hands.  It form fits to perfection.  Love it.

• Thanks 1

I've been out of action for 2 weeks.  

Managed to score an Xbox Series X and a PS5.  

Been playing AC Valhalla.  Love it.  It's a bit slow going on the front end.  I think I like the story from Odyssey better so far.  

On the PS5, I've dabbled with Miles Morales.  Got both systems Sunday/Monday of this week and with the holidays not a whole lot of gaming has happened.  

On 12/26/2020 at 1:20 PM, Corporation said:

Where were you able to get the PS5?  I'd like to get one before my son goes back to school but can't catch the 2 minutes they appear to be online and not willing to pay scalpers.

A few things that helped me:

I followed an account on Twitter:  @PS5StockAlerts  

1.  Websites have started staggering their system availability.  When Wal-Mart says out of stock after the 1st two minutes, you keep at it for a while and they release more.  This was true for Wal-Mart and Best-buy.  I got an Xbox off of Wal-mart and a PS5 (Christmas present for co-worker's kid) off Best-buy.

2.  Target seems to like to drop stuff at ~5 AM.  I had gotten a PS5 for a coworker's kid, but obviously wanted one for myself.  Got wind of when Target was dropping via youtubers and twitter, and someone on youtube said that Target likes to drop around ~5 AM.

3.  Some places are specific to your physical store.  The target site made me choose which target I was buying from.  I checked the one closes to my house, the one by my mom's house and one further from my house.  Ultimately I found it.  For Best Buy you also had to select your store to have it sent to.

• Like 1
On 12/25/2020 at 10:26 PM, ShamrockPride said:

just got this for 3 bucks off steam.  never heard of it before.  thanks for the heads up bros

• Like 1
On 12/23/2020 at 6:02 PM, bostonfred said:

His video game experience so far is basically zero. He played Mario kart at the arcade and didn't understand the items at all, and constantly crashed into walls.  That was mostly pre covid so he's a year older now but I'm starting from literal zero. 

The action games like old school super mario brothers seem fun. I was hoping Minecraft could be that, but then I watched a beginner Minecraft video and they were like just knock down some trees build a table then put the table near something good then build an axe and use it on the table to make things you want and I was like ok no that’s going to be way too much. I just wanted to run around and build Legos on TV.

The dancing games seem like a good gateway drug and also a good way to tire him out.  And then there's the racing games and Mario kart seems like a good start.

There are a couple of modes to Minecraft.  There is a survival mode that will have monsters that attack at night and you have to craft the items like the videos you saw, but there is also a creative mode.  That's basically a blank canvas and you have access to all the different blocks with unlimited supply and you can build whatever you want just like legos.

• Like 2
On 12/26/2020 at 2:20 PM, Corporation said:

Wife got it off Walmart online somehow. Said she was just on the site at the right time. 

• Like 1

I know someone who works at Target and they gave me the heads up when they got a supply of Xbox's in stock for the next day.  They went live at 6 am.  I don't know if that is the time everytime, but that may be the time to check the Target site.  

1 hour ago, need2know said:

almost had a ps5 early this am from target. had it in the cart and it disappeared

😡

From reports, if that happens, you just keep spamming the checkout button and it may re-appear.

I know there generally isn’t enough stock to meet demand with new console rollouts, but this has been pretty ridiculous. Sony clearly hasn’t had even close to enough consoles and the way things were done by retailers early that allowed scalpers to buy them all up just sucks. Gotta think some people got sick of it and bought/buy an Xbox instead.

Anyone else hear reports of there being issues with the PS5 controller buttons? I saw some reports on Reddit that the haptic buttons are breaking for some people. Hopefully those are outliers because buttons definitely shouldn’t be breaking this soon. That’s one more good reason to wait on purchasing a PS5.

It just sucks because my PlayStation is a big way I stay in touch with some childhood friends and something my daughter and I love to do together. My preference was to wait for a PS5 but with my PS4 dying and having more and more issues, I would like to get a PS5 now rather than shell out a few hundred bucks for a PS4 for a few months before getting a PS5. If Sony can‘t figure out a way to get more stock out there and my PS4 does, I may seriously think about buying an XBox.

I feel like the PS4 had the same supply issues, I remember still having trouble in March.

As far as controller. I'm not a super gamer but I have just under 100 hours on the system with no issues. I had a couple random game issues but that's about it

Edited by belljr

Dainty and I started Borderlands 3 and it has been good. I wish they branched a little more away from known characters but I can't change that, but we are enjoying it. 

Played a lot of Red Dead 2 over Christmas. The epilog is way to long. Also, the epilog is some of the best content in the game. The first Chapter, the last two chapters, and the epilog are by far the best. The middle 50% just felt like fluff on a repeat cycle. The chapters I mentioned are much tighter in pacing and direction, and have less riding the horse from point A to B that cut out sections of wasted time. Love the game but the game director needed to be changed, as where the extended fluff happen, you just get bored. Also, it needs way more music with different missions. The few that did specific music worked great and got the mood popping. You can't rely on the radio stations like in GTA5 to fill the voids, which it felt like they didn't think of.

Edited by madshot31
####, maybe I'm just getting old after rereading what I wrote.
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, madshot31 said:

Dainty and I started Borderlands 3 and it has been good. I wish they branched a little more away from known characters but I can't change that, but we are enjoying it. 

Played a lot of Red Dead 2 over Christmas. The epilog is way to long. Also, the epilog is some of the best content in the game. The first Chapter, the last two chapters, and the epilog are by far the best. The middle 50% just felt like fluff on a repeat cycle. The chapters I mentioned are much tighter in pacing and direction, and have less riding the horse from point A to B that cut out sections of wasted time. Love the game but the game director needed to be changed, as where the extended fluff happen, you just get bored. Also, it needs way more music with different missions. The few that did specific music worked great and got the mood popping. You can't rely on the radio stations like in GTA5 to fill the voids, which it felt like they didn't think of.

Yeah it’s a tough one for me. I like the story and setting of 1 better, but I like Arthur more than John (as main character).

On 12/13/2020 at 2:11 PM, IvanKaramazov said:

Hmmmm.  My home desktop is about 15 years old and starting to get kind of slightly unreliable.  The main issue is that it randomly loses its internet connection for no obvious reason -- a restart typically fixes it, but it's becoming a frequent enough issue that I'm starting to think about replacing it.  (Also, shutting down the machine and restarting means a good 15 minutes or so of ####ty performance while God-knows-what updates in the background). 

So now I'm sitting here with a bunch of money that I didn't spend during the pandemic because, well, the pandemic, burning a hole in my pocket, and I'm thinking why not spring for a gaming PC? 

(snip)

Having thought it over a bit, I decided to spring for a pre-built PC from Newegg.  Specifically, this model.  I'm looking forward to this arriving and getting it set up.  I haven't played games on a PC since I was in grad school and that was just DOOM, so I'm pretty much completely new to this.  Can't wait to dig into the huge backlog of games that I know of, let alone all the ones I'm sure I'm totally oblivious to.

Now I need a monitor.  I'm all ears if anybody has any recommendations.  I'm thinking ultrawide but I'm not sure what resolution to shoot for.

1 hour ago, IvanKaramazov said:

Having thought it over a bit, I decided to spring for a pre-built PC from Newegg.  Specifically, this model.  I'm looking forward to this arriving and getting it set up.  I haven't played games on a PC since I was in grad school and that was just DOOM, so I'm pretty much completely new to this.  Can't wait to dig into the huge backlog of games that I know of, let alone all the ones I'm sure I'm totally oblivious to.

Now I need a monitor.  I'm all ears if anybody has any recommendations.  I'm thinking ultrawide but I'm not sure what resolution to shoot for.

I have a fairly powerful computer as well and you need a monitor that can put out the resolution and refresh rates that you pay for. I just bought the below earlier this month and i am happy with it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YGZL8XF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It is an IPS monitor, the below link details the differences.

https://www.howtogeek.com/658701/tn-vs.-ips-vs.-va-whats-the-best-display-panel-technology/

The other features are high resolution, refresh rate, and 1ms response time.

• Thanks 1

More Cyberpunk...

I'm having fun, but wow, this game is awful at times. The inventory just fights you... selling / moving stuff around is a real pain. They definitely made this for PC's first, and barely got the console part right. The AI is outright comical too, and there's a whole "investigation" segment where you play a tape of an event over and over and pick out clues - that part is about as fun as a root canal.

That all said, there is a charm here that I like. I enjoyed the Deus Ex games, and this one is similar. It might be a little less polished, but the city is fantastic, and the skill/build system is pretty varied. I do get into firefights a bit more than I want due to the erratic AI, and I'm playing on "easy" since the game is so clunky, but I'm enjoying building this hacker/sneak character. I still don't quite know why I'm doing what I'm doing (the story is pretty weak), but I'll probably stick with this until the end.

If you like this kind of game, it's worth it when it hits $29 (soon, I'm sure).

Edited by jwb
  • Thanks 2

Steam sale until Jan 5th. 

I got Rimworld :oldunsure: 

Its a much better city builder/resource manager using the prison architect styled engine. It’s great so far. I love 2D resource/city builders so this scratches the itch. 

I want Factoria next. 

I'm really loving Vahalla. The combat is really good and the scenery is breath taking even on PS4. The story is also fantastic and just when you think you figured something out they bring in a twist. Love how they included the Ragarnarsons and the story takes places 10 yrs after Ragnar's death. Being a big fan of the show Vikings it's just pretty cool this takes place when it does. Always wanted an AC Vikings conquest for yrs. There's not many stupid animus scenes either unless you really leave the animus which Ive only done once. I try to not do a lot of Asgard as after awhile it just bores me and honestly the story right now there makes no sense. I haven't been to Norway since getting to England but plan on it after finishing one of the quests in Wessex. . 

I almost have the whole map of England conquered and my Raven Clan armor is all max out. I'm a level 220 already which is fairly good and I feel the skill tree and leveling up is more fair and realistic then Odyssey was. I did have to lower the difficulty in the beginning of England because the Saxons were just a little too tough despite me being a level above them in raids. The Maps aren't as tedious as the last one either. Yes they are big but I don't feel like it takes forever to get from point A to point B. Plus given the raiding sites and this is how you get your supplies to help build stuff at the settlement it's worth not fast tracking if you have time. I've raided a lot of the map already and over time have figured out a few tips along the way to make raiding easier. It's harder to sneak around in this too at times and the cloak I feel is not as good disguise wise as it was in previous games. Building the settlement is rewarding and the people you build for in the clan It makes sense. There's a few times where you have to make decisions as Jarl sitting on the throne which I enjoy and you get to interact with everything and everyone in the settlement. I also finally did the quest where I get the wolf who accompanies you into battle that you can use to attack people with your special AC Powers. 

Overall if you are a big AC fan or like vikings this is a good game to play. If you aren't into the Templar stuff its not as over the top as some of the previous games are in terms of powers used and such. So you can still enjoy the Vikings part without it being annoying. Overall this might be my favorite AC game since AC3 with Connor Kennway and the American Revolution which was one I really loved. After I'm through with this which should maybe take me another week or 2 I'll start the new Watch Dogs. I have one 70hrs in this already

Edited by DJackson10

Tropico 6 - I tried searching this thread to see if anyone else had played this, but the search function doesn't work anymore. I picked this up last week. I just tried the tutorial this morning - holy moly it is detailed. To the point where they show the individual employees at the tannery that I can fire, assassinate, imprison, bribe, etc. 

I think its going to be fun but I'm a little worried the level of detail is going to be annoying. Has anyone played this?

18 hours ago, whoknew said:

Tropico 6 - I tried searching this thread to see if anyone else had played this, but the search function doesn't work anymore. I picked this up last week. I just tried the tutorial this morning - holy moly it is detailed. To the point where they show the individual employees at the tannery that I can fire, assassinate, imprison, bribe, etc. 

I think its going to be fun but I'm a little worried the level of detail is going to be annoying. Has anyone played this?

Big tropico fan, but tropico 6 economy is buggy as hell and I gave up.

Tropico 5 is much better.

On 12/31/2020 at 6:08 PM, IvanKaramazov said:

You could definitely go 4K if you wanted to with that computer but I think the sweet spot in terms of performance and price point is 2560x1440. You will be able to run just about anything at 100+fps, in some cases way more, and it's going to look amazing. This is my monitor, I don't really have anything to compare it to but I am a big fan. I am interested to hear your thoughts on it after you get a chance to dig in. I have been a console gamer my whole life but got a PC in late 2019 and absolutely love it. 

• Like 2
On 12/31/2020 at 9:46 PM, jwb said:

More Cyberpunk...

I'm having fun, but wow, this game is awful at times. The inventory just fights you... selling / moving stuff around is a real pain. They definitely made this for PC's first, and barely got the console part right. The AI is outright comical too, and there's a whole "investigation" segment where you play a tape of an event over and over and pick out clues - that part is about as fun as a root canal.

That all said, there is a charm here that I like. I enjoyed the Deus Ex games, and this one is similar. It might be a little less polished, but the city is fantastic, and the skill/build system is pretty varied. I do get into firefights a bit more than I want due to the erratic AI, and I'm playing on "easy" since the game is so clunky, but I'm enjoying building this hacker/sneak character. I still don't quite know why I'm doing what I'm doing (the story is pretty weak), but I'll probably stick with this until the end.

Agreed with all of this

• Like 1
On 12/31/2020 at 9:46 PM, jwb said:

More Cyberpunk...

The tape thing is beyond terrible

• Like 2

So my coworker who just graduated HS (Taking the Year off as he might go into military) told me he got Vahalla for Christmas and a PS5. His mom got it working at the local post office and one of her coworkers has already bought a bunch. His mom had shelves put into her truck or something the dude liked and my coworkers Dad works as some site manager at the post office or something and the dude really likes his dad. So all they had to do was get him the same shelves for the PS5. Pretty great deal 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Moe. said:

You could definitely go 4K if you wanted to with that computer but I think the sweet spot in terms of performance and price point is 2560x1440. You will be able to run just about anything at 100+fps, in some cases way more, and it's going to look amazing. This is my monitor, I don't really have anything to compare it to but I am a big fan. I am interested to hear your thoughts on it after you get a chance to dig in. I have been a console gamer my whole life but got a PC in late 2019 and absolutely love it. 

I spent a good chunk of yesterday researching how to use mods.  I know it's fairly simple once you get used to it, but it's new to me.  I now have an account at Nexus Mods and I have Votex installed.  While they're on sale, I'm going to pick up a handful of games that I know I'll like either because I played the (clunky/inferior) console version earlier or because it's exactly up my alley.  For now, that's Disco Elysium, XCOM2, Fallout: New Vegas and probably Darkest Dungeon. 

I'm 100% in on Cyberpunk but I'm going to hold off a bit on that one until it's been patched up.  No hurry.

Thanks for the monitor recommendation.  I had already pretty much made up my mind on 1440p but it's good to get a little confirmation.  They're so much cheaper than comparable 4K monitors that I'd be fine with replacing mine in a few years when 4K models become more affordable.  (I have two college-age kids who are happy to take second-hand electronics off my hands, so it's no real loss).

On 12/25/2020 at 11:26 PM, ShamrockPride said:

Thank SP, really liking it so far. The lettering for subtitles is kind of small for my old eyes, and since I’m really not a good gamer I’m finding that I need to go around to collect the health shrines as I was dying far too fast during missions lol. Over All a really fun game though.

• Like 2

Any advice on where I can find a game console that has Madden football and can deliver by next Tuesday? I’ve found one PS4 on Amazon, with the 5  now out am I lighting money on fire as 4 games will be discontinued? Any other opportunities you guys recommend 

Ive been out of the game a decade or so, thanks guys. 

5 years late as usual, but really liked Far Cry 4. Had just grabbed for $15 at GameStop. First FPS game I’ve played since the Bioshock series so took some time to get into but really fun overall. 

I couldn’t finish GTA5. Just felt old and got repetitive for me.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, GoBirds said:

Any advice on where I can find a game console that has Madden football and can deliver by next Tuesday? I’ve found one PS4 on Amazon, with the 5  now out am I lighting money on fire as 4 games will be discontinued? Any other opportunities you guys recommend 

Ive been out of the game a decade or so, thanks guys. 

You might have better luck finding a used system, GameStop probably has a lot of trade in’s.

Usually the prices and packages of the older consoles come down when a new console comes out making them decent value. But both companies have basically stopped production on most of the older models to focus on meeting demand for the new ones.

• Like 2