What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** OFFICIAL ** Cleveland Guardians thread - spring training (4 Viewers)

Thought I had posted a "go tribe!" in here yesterday in honor of this Yankees series. Apparently I forgot.

GO TRIBE!

:thumbup:

Now I know why the phrase "June swoon" exists.

Verlander was ridiculous last night. Makes people look silly at the plate.

Let's say that the Tribe only plays .500 ball the rest of the way...The Tigers have to go 74-58 the rest of the way,Twins 76-57White Sox 76-54..Just to tie.I don't see that happening.
It's a really long season. You wrote this two weeks ago and right now if the Indians went .500 the rest of the way they'd finish 88-74. 88 will win the Central but a young team with iffy pitching is gonna have trouble in the summer months. Boston and Tampa this week, I'm still not believing they can keep this run going but as long as they are hitting they way they are they certainly have a chance over the course of the season. I've gone from complete on-believer, to we'll see mode. Regardless, this is gonna be a much better season than anyone anticipated.
Iffy pitching? Huh? The Indians are 4th in the AL in ERA. The rest of the division is 9th, 10th, and 12th. Tigers, White Sox, and Royals are the ones with iffy pitching.
Update:Indians starting pitchingERA: 3rd to last in ALOp Average: 2nd to last in ALOp OPS: 3rd to last in ALInnings pitched: 4th to last in ALK/9: 3rd to last in AL25 wins 25 losses"Iffy"

I'll take Carmona with his 4.76 right now on my staff and I bet you would too.
I'm still having a problem with this.
What are you having a problem with? If he continued to perform like his first 8 or 9 starts of the season where 75% of the time he was giving up 2 ER or less...I'll take that and you would too.The problem is he has been horse#### his last 8 starts giving up something like 11 hrs and crooked numbers every game.Pretty easy stuff here I think.

'Raider Nation said:
Indians take 2 of 3 from the Yankees!!!

SUCK IT NEW YORK!!!!!

Congratulations. Your team is still irrelevant.
Still in first place and just beat you 2 out of 3. Sorry we can't buy an All-Star team like you can. :bye:
Oh he knows. They all know. He was just lured in by your last sentence, which we've all been guilty of at times.Good time to be a Tribe fan right now. That's all there is to it.

'Raider Nation said:

SUCK IT NEW YORK!!!!!

Still in first place and just beat you 2 out of 3. Sorry we can't buy an All-Star team like you can. :bye:
Oh he knows. They all know. He was just lured in by your last sentence, which we've all been guilty of at times.Good time to be a Tribe fan right now. That's all there is to it.
Being a frontrunner Yankees fan, he should be used to hearing it by now. :lol:

'Tom Servo said:
'Bobcat10 said:
'Raider Nation said:

SUCK IT NEW YORK!!!!!

You = moron.Last Raiders championship... 1983.

Frontrunner!

Just enjoy whatever it is you're excited about in early July. Wake me up when you win a playoff series.

'Tom Servo said:
'Bobcat10 said:
'Raider Nation said:

SUCK IT NEW YORK!!!!!

Frontrunner!

Just enjoy whatever it is you're excited about in early July. Wake me up when you win a playoff series.
You are acting pretty moronic yourself. Although if you're just fishing for some Servo I guess I get it.

Interestingly enough.....how many teams besides the Indians do the Yanks have a losing record against in the playoffs?

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic losing that series to Toronto after winning the first game. Nice way to hit the AS break fellas. :thumbdown:

I can't wait to see what players the Dolans acquire to help this club in the second half.

No, I didn't manage to type that with a straight face.

SUCK IT NEW YORK!!!!!

Frontrunner!

OK, I'll bite. Lets see, you root for the Yankees, Raiders, Bruins, what, Lakers too? Perhaps you should be called Frontrunner Nation.I also enjoy being 1/2 game out of 1st at the All-Star break with a team that wasn't assembled by throwing :moneybag: at everybody or stealing them.

Users who are viewing this thread