Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Scalping at Chargers game

raidergil

Heading out to SD tomorrow for a few days and was considering going to the Monday Night game. Probably just take the train in. Too late to get anything off stub hub so I'm wondering if any locals can offer advice as to the scalping scene at the stadium. Is there usually a good availability of scalpers around the stadium? Any particular areas of the stadium? Obviously a big game, so hoping I don't have to pay through the nose.

Heading out to SD tomorrow for a few days and was considering going to the Monday Night game. Probably just take the train in. Too late to get anything off stub hub so I'm wondering if any locals can offer advice as to the scalping scene at the stadium. Is there usually a good availability of scalpers around the stadium? Any particular areas of the stadium? Obviously a big game, so hoping I don't have to pay through the nose.

There's a shopping center on Friar's Road just west of the stadium..there's an Ikea there. On the sidewalk out in front of that shopping center there are always people selling tickets.Scalping isn't really a big deal in San Diego, so it's pretty blatant and open on the side of all roads leading into the stadium.

Great. Sounds much like what I see at Buffalo, except I'm sure people actually want to see the game in SD.

If there's any locals with available tix send me a PM.

Thanks

Archived