What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need tonight (1 Viewer)

strong

Footballguy
I need Prater to score 5 points or fewer in order to take the driver's seat in my division.

Can't believe I did this, but this morning I looked at the Steelers PK pts allowed and only once all year has a kicker scored 6 or more against them... So, I think I've got a skinny chance...

I need Marshall to outscore Holmes and Heath Miller by 8 points. Seems unlikely but not impossible.

Holmes cant score over 15 points in a 0.5PPR league. Hopefully Champ locks him up tonight.

Holmes to outscore Moreno and Denver D by 12.70.....not likely so I would settle for Denver getting their arses handed to them so the panic in Denver can begin........

Just a Broncos win to complete a perfect weekend for me.

I already have my fantasy game sewn up. The Broncos win will propel my beloved Cincinnati Bengals to undisputed first place in the AFC North division.

League 1 - I'm up by 12, I have Ward, he has Marshall and Moreno

League 2 - I'm up by 3, I have Sheffler, he has Ward.

:eek: Man fantasy football sure has some irony at times eh? Tied for 1st in both leagues too. Won't be the case after tonight I would imagine.

I need Heath Miller to tweak his ankle in the pregame warmups...lol...I am up by .42 points in a PPR and if that beast takes the field, I am toast. I also have him in a game I already won, so I hope he either gets shutout, or sets the MFer off and I get points for jockeying purposes. I really like the guy, so I was joking about the ankle (fantasy gods please hear that), but if he were ever to put up a goose egg for me, this would be the week.

Marshall and Prater to get in a fist fight in the tunnel on the way to the field and both get ejected before the game starts preserving my 3 point victory! :excited:

:bag:

I need Dawkins to get 7.5 points. I'm 7 behind my opponent. Before this morning I was only 1 point, but somehow the Yahoo phantom points kicked in and now I'm 7 points behind. Can't believe that all I needed to do was play Jason Campbell instead of Matt Ryan and the match would be over because the opponent doesn't have any players in tonight's game.

Holmes to outscore Moreno and Denver D by 12.70.....not likely so I would settle for Denver getting their arses handed to them so the panic in Denver can begin........
No panic here, The Broncos have already won more games this season than I thought they would. I'm just glad that even in rebuilding mode, the Broncos aren't in as sorry shape as 2 of their division rivals (Chiefs & Raiders)

League #1 - PPR (7-1)

Got it! :lmao: Need: Ben + 21 > Marshall + Moreno

League# 2 - Non-ppr (7-1)

Got it! :lmao: Need: Pittsburgh DEF < 37 points

Looking good on both!

Last edited by a moderator:
Need Big Ben to score 22 fantasy points and redeem myself for benching Sims-Walker, I give my chances at 41.9%.

I need one pt to tie and two to win from Marshall......that's it! I am in a PPR league so I "should" be OK but also experienced a goose egg from Jennings earlier this year so until I get my pts, I will not rest easy.

Marshall and Prater to get in a fist fight in the tunnel on the way to the field and both get ejected before the game starts preserving my 3 point victory! :rolleyes: :shrug:
i'm with youwatched games yesterday with my opponent, and he was flapping his chops when AJ, Ronnie, and Brady all came so close to scoring and didn't... and then with colston's two dropped touchdowns his motor mouth was running... sadly, i'm not above rooting for a prater tweaked ankle or fender bender on the way to the game. i'm a bad person, but it would feel kinda good for a moment.

I need Ward/Miller/Prater to outscore Big Ben and Wallace by 23 points. I'm going to the game as well so this should be fun.

:rolleyes:

Important league... I am down 4 pts. I have Marshall and Miller... he has Wallace

meh league 1.... I have Marshall and Sheffler.. down by 13

meh league 2... I have marshall up by 10

I didn't plan on the Marshall thing, it just happened that way.

I am defnitely with all those who would prefer Marshall take the night off and go to the movies.......or if we can't get lucky at least score very few points.

OTOH I will cheer loudly for every single point I can get from Ward, Miller, and Scheffler :goodposting:

I'm up 34 and done.

He has Denver DST (which highest point total in our league this year is 24).

Should be a W....unless Pitt falls apart. :goodposting:

I need Marshall and Miller to score fewer than 4 points combined, seems unlikely but fingers crossed!

Up 31 - against Roth and Moreno. Both would have to have pretty good games, so I am hoping for low scoring battle. Need a win bad.

Up by 31 points and done. He has Heath Miller.

2 pts per 10 yards rush/rec, 6 pts for TD, 5 bonus points for plays over 50 yards.

I feel pretty safe.

Opponents TE, Miller, needs to get 6.9 points or less or I'll lose and fall to 8-1. McNabb and Green Bay really killed it for me yesterday.

I'm up by 7 even having had to start Stafford. I have Mike Wallace, he has Hines Ward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Up by 16 but he has orton and holmes - not likely. For first place. Against the worst team in the league, now he has to have an incredible game.

Mine is going to be super close I think...my league scores D/ST only by points allowed. Score starts at 20, goes down from there based on how many points allowed...sacks are worth 1 point, fumble recoveries and INTs are worth 2, and TDs are worth 7.

I need the Steelers D/ST to outscore Heath Miller by 9. Steelers D/ST = 15 and Heath Miller = 6...something like that would give me the win. I win the tiebreaker at 9 points differential and anything more than that and I win outright. I'm nervous...I want to stay undefeated!!

Need Roethlisberger to get 2 TD and 200 yards and D.J. Williams (IDP league) to get 15 points (2pts/tackle, 1pt/assist).

Probably around 50%-50%.

Its all about the other guys not catching up at this point.

In one league I need Ward to score less than 34.2 pts more than Den D.

In the other I need Moore, Stokley & Reed to score less than 41.4 total.

Users who are viewing this thread