What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Streaming or currently airing TV shows (AKA Netflix thread) (10 Viewers)

jamny said:
Gave up on Season 2 of Goliath during the 4th episode. Unrealistic, weird, not enough Billy Bob and I didnt care about any of the characters. Really liked S1 though.
It was sooo disappointing. Especially after how good season 1 was

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone been watching the reboot of Top Gear on Amazon?  How is it?  Between that, the Jack Ryan show and some other things I am thinking about signing up for Amazon Prime.

Someone give me a sitcom recommendation on Netflix or prime (or elsewhere if applicable)

like having something short and easy to go to when not thinking.

finally finished the last two seasons of the office last year (18 months ago?)

then went through parks and rec

then 30 rock

then community

that is probably how I would rank them, though community was better when at its best, just a little more uneven.

always sunny, AD, Louie, archer still well ahead.

tell me what to do.

Wife and I watched Hostiles last night.. Greta story telling, and the scenery was was an added bonus.

Both of us enjoyed quite a bit and would recommend. :thumbup:

Someone give me a sitcom recommendation on Netflix or prime (or elsewhere if applicable)

then 30 rock

then community

that is probably how I would rank them, though community was better when at its best, just a little more uneven.

always sunny, Louie, archer still well ahead.

tell me what to do.
Brooklyn 99

Not sure what it's on, maybe Hulu. 

then 30 rock

then community

always sunny, Louie, archer still well ahead.

tell me what to do.
I think Scrubs is on Netflix. The first 5 seasons are gold, fades after that

then 30 rock

then community

tell me what to do.
Ever see Extras with Ricky Gervaise?

then 30 rock

then community

tell me what to do.
Netflix only for my recommendations.  Cheers is available.  Another Ted Danson show, one that's new, and season 1 was very good is The Good Place.  Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is worth watching.

Not a sitcom, but I loved Star Wars - The Clone Wars.  Animated series that lasted a number of years.

I haven't gotten into them yet, but I know are popular - Weeds and Shameless are also available.

Netflix only for my recommendations.  Cheers is available.  Another Ted Danson show, one that's new, and season 1 was very good is The Good Place.  Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is worth watching.

Not a sitcom, but I loved Star Wars - The Clone Wars.  Animated series that lasted a number of years.

I haven't gotten into them yet, but I know are popular - Weeds and Shameless are also available.
Cheers you say?  Never heard of it.

I did watch season 1 of the Good Place.  though it was ok.  Did not find the first couple eps of season 2 all that compelling.

I have seen most of Comedians in Cars.  Still working through a few of the most recent season.

I have considered Shameless from time to time.  Weeds, I think I've seen a few.  That might be worth additional consideration.

Cheers you say?  Never heard of it.

I did watch season 1 of the Good Place.  though it was ok.  Did not find the first couple eps of season 2 all that compelling.

I have seen most of Comedians in Cars.  Still working through a few of the most recent season.

I have considered Shameless from time to time.  Weeds, I think I've seen a few.  That might be worth additional consideration.
Watched the first few episodes of Shameless. Didn't do much for me..

then 30 rock

then community

tell me what to do.
If you've never seen Flight Of The Conchords - watch it. Watch it now.

We're watching Jack Ryan on Amazon. A few in, and the writing isnt great so far, leaving me a bit disappointed in the series.

Has anyone been watching the reboot of Top Gear on Amazon?  How is it?  Between that, the Jack Ryan show and some other things I am thinking about signing up for Amazon Prime.
My son loves Top Gear UK. We watch at least one episode a week. I'm not as charmed by their "The Grand Tour" show but it's not so different. My boy loves TG, though, and wants to do Halloween as The Stig.

"The Informant!" with Matt Damon. A very minor Soderbergh film for sure. It's kind of a mess in terms of storytelling but still amusing. Reading more about the story behind Damon's character and I can see why it got Soderbergh's attention.  

My son loves Top Gear UK. We watch at least one episode a week. I'm not as charmed by their "The Grand Tour" show but it's not so different. My boy loves TG, though, and wants to do Halloween as The Stig.
Is Top Gear UK available on Amazon?

Did anyone watch the Innocents?  Tried doing a search but didn’t see anything 

watched the 1st two episodes, it seemed interesting but also pretty confusing, didn’t really captivate me though so not sure I’ll continue 

might give Ozark a shot or go back to Bloodline

Did anyone watch the Innocents?  Tried doing a search but didn’t see anything 

watched the 1st two episodes, it seemed interesting but also pretty confusing, didn’t really captivate me though so not sure I’ll continue 

Is that the one where everybody turns into a fat, bearded Norwegian dude? If so, we watched a bit and lost interest. Forgot about it tbh.

Just finished QB1, Beyond the Lights. 

Documentary series that follows three high school quarterbacks during their senior, 2016 seasons.  One going to Ohio State (totally wanted to punch him in the face), one to Georgia (really liked this kid), and one going to Wake Forest (nice kid as well).  Interesting stuff, especially the one going to Ohio State - played high school football in Vegas, where they don't get on a bus to play their Friday games, they get on a plane.

Sick the last two days and I've been watching Broadchurch.  Through 5 episodes.  How come none of you clowns suggested this show a while ago?  It's freaking awesome, almost as good as that Lifetime Doctor show.

Users who are viewing this thread