What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ricky Williams "dinged up" (1 Viewer)

GiantsRule

Footballguy
Was finalizing my rosters and noticed that Ricky's profile was updated to say he was "dinged up" in the final minutes of the Carolina game (on the long TD run late in the 4th perhaps)?

(RotoWire) Williams suffered some kind of injury during the game against Carolina on Thursday, according to the Palm Beach Post. Analysis: Coach Tony Sparano described Williams as being "dinged up", at least this explains why Williams wasn't on the field for the crucial fourth down play in the fourth quarter with 44 seconds remaining.

It may be jumping the gun to get nervous about this with another player, but a 50-year-old running back is a definite concern. Anybody see this becoming a huge problem in the weeks to come?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's the backup to Williams? I read he was limping of off the field at the end of the game (but still--going off onhis own power)... Any MIA RB who gets decent touches has value with how much they run (and how well).

Lex Hilliard is the guy who backs up Ricky at this point. He appeared to look good in very limited work Thursday. I picked him up when I lost Brown.

Lex Hilliard is the guy who backs up Ricky at this point. He appeared to look good in very limited work Thursday. I picked him up when I lost Brown.
I like Kory Sheets but Hilliard did look good in the game. In most leagues I'm in Hilliard is gone.Ricky should be fine with a week and a half to recover.

Everybody I see on a message board likes Sheets, but Hilliard is pretty firmly the guy behind Ricky and the one who will get touches per all the intelligence I have found.

Users who are viewing this thread