What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cleveland Browns (11 Viewers)

I don't think they were after Mack. Pettine needed another corner to run his scheme. He has everything else he needs. This team needed offense.

I figured they would get the corner late day one or early day two and not early round one, but I figured it would be the one defensive position they targeted in the top fifty.

MAC_32 said:
I don't think they were after Mack. Pettine needed another corner to run his scheme. He has everything else he needs. This team needed offense.

I figured they would get the corner late day one or early day two and not early round one, but I figured it would be the one defensive position they targeted in the top fifty.
Gilbert was the clear top CB. Had there been others in his skill range maybe they would have waited on a CB. That was not the case however. Gilbert was a top 10 talent in the class with the exacted skill set they were looking for.

MAC_32 said:

Gilbert was the clear top CB. Had there been others in his skill range maybe they would have waited on a CB. That was not the case however. Gilbert was a top 10 talent in the class with the exacted skill set they were looking for.
I agree with you on the last part, he has he skill set they were looking for...but is till think Dennard is going to prove over the long haul to be just as good and IMHO better.

MAC_32 said:

I agree with you on the last part, he has he skill set they were looking for...but is till think Dennard is going to prove over the long haul to be just as good and IMHO better.
They weren't going for the best CB in a vacum they were targeting Gilbert as Mac said.

CB Justin Gilbert is a perfect fit for Pettine/O'Rien's defensive SYSTEM as a press-man corner to shut down the side opposite Haden so they can blitz aggressively as they did in Buffalo last year.

Bitonio was the target in the 2nd. Farmer was trying to trade-up for the OT/OG that Dallas drafted in the 1st.

OTA reports indicate West is looking like a good fit for Shanny's rush attack with the slide-zone blocking scheme where he needs a strong one-cut RB like Terrance.

Very early but so far it is looking like a solid draft and that extra first and fourth along with potential upside of Manziel puts the long-term upside of this draft pretty high especially if Manziel hits.

MUST SEE VIDEO from the Bills perspective of the deal that went down for them to trade-up to the Browns pick to land WR Sammy Watkins.

The Bills were working the phones with every team starting with Houston.

The interesting thing is that when the Bills were on the phone with the Texans they got a call from Farmer and Ray stated the parameters of the deal that eventually went down.

The Bils then tried working deals with St. Louis and Jacksonville and then when they were on the phone with us Ray told them he had another deal he was ponderring so the reports of us fielding an offer from Atlanta but turning it down seem legit and the fact we were the ones to call Buffalo indicates that the plan all along was to trade-down and apparently take CB Justin Gilbert.

Intereting video and dramatic enough to be entertaining reality TV.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Bills_Focus_Inside_Buffalos_Draft_Room/b37321a3-5a95-4c80-b662-46ed9aa57696

Posted:

May 12, 2014 Bills Focus: Inside Buffalo's Draft RoomGo inside Buffalo's draft room and see exactly how things played out for the Bills during the 2014 NFL Draft.

... Note of interest.

Next year guess who has their first round center up for renegotiating his contract?

Hint, the team he plays for is located in Western PA and that team has had to do sommersalts to get under the cap every year so they probably are not happy that Pouncey will be asking for Alex Mack money so in a roundabout way this may wind up helping us in the long term if Pittsburgh has to make some difficult contract decisions next year and they will.
Steelers extended C Maurkice Pouncey.

They had to pay more than we are paying Alex Mack.

The big one coming up is they have to hammer out an extension for Rothelisberger.

Looks like they will continue to be pressed up against the cap.

Interesting note. PFF had Pauncey rated as the only the 12th best center. Oh and he is coming off an injury to boot so this contract is a pretty big one for them to carry IMHO.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/12/steelers-extend-maurkice-pouncey-by-five-years/

Steelers extend Maurkice Pouncey by five yearsPosted by Mike Florio on June 12, 2014, 9:25 AM EDT

... Amazingly, the new money exceeds the package paid earlier this year by the Browns to center Alex Mack. Mack had signed a five-year, $42 million offer sheet in Jacksonville, which the Browns matched. Maurkice Pouncey’s $44 million over five comes roughly nine months after tearing an ACL — and with a full year left on his rookie deal.

In new money, he’s the highest paid center at $8.8 million per year. The total deal, with the final year of the existing contract, averages just over $8 million.

"I can't wait to get the pads on," Gilbert said. "That's going to allow me to be more aggressive at the line and get my hands on (receivers) early, and I think it will stop all of the trash talk going on right now. ... That's something we emphasized early, getting hands on the receiver at the line early and destroying the route before it starts."

i love the sound of that last line.

I seriously think Manziel is just messing with people at this point. Nobody is this big of a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons.

this stuff is just icing on the cake. i will be shocked if he is successful.

And the deal is done for Johnny

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/17/johnny-manziel-signs-his-rookie-contract/

Believe it or not, Johnny Manziel has managed to do something with no drama whatsoever.

He signed his rookie contract.

The Browns just announced the first-round quarterback had signed his four-year contract.

In the old days, the negotiations might have become a sideshow, a distraction, the kind of thing that could take on a life of its own.

It almost makes you wistful for the old days.

Pettine confirms the draft strategy was to target CB over QB and build the team in the Seattle San Fran model.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000360280/article/browns-johnny-manziel-start-ideally-not-opening-day

... The little-discussed reason the Browns' brass targeted a corner over a more valuable position like quarterback had to do with team building.

Browns coach Mike Pettine told The MMQB's Greg A. Bedard the Browns are trying to emulate the defense-first, team-building strategy employed successfully by the NFC's top two teams: the Seattle Seahawks and the San Francisco 49ers.

"That was our point all along, let's build the best team first, let's not take the quarterback," Pettine said. "There was so much pressure internally to take a quarterback with the fourth pick (but) we weren't going to do it because the grade didn't justify it; we weren't going to draft for need."

Instead the Browns went defense and targeted a different sort of quarterback later.

"My point was," Pettine continued, "I hope we're not drafting fourth again anytime soon. Let's look at the model. If you don't have that guy, then you need to build it like Seattle did, like San Francisco did. Get a guy with some unique traits, but first and foremost, he's not going to lose the game for you.

"Building a great defense and offensive line so we can run the ball -- the quarterback's going to look good because you're not going to be in third-and-8, you're going to be in third-and-4," Pettine went on. "Percentage-wise you're going to convert more. Then ask the guy to make a couple plays with his feet, complete a fourth-quarter comeback half the time. Next thing you know, you look up and you're pretty damn good."

Pettine said there was internal pressure to take a QB. Pressure from Haslem?
Oh I'm sure Jimmy has a say and he might very-well have been on the QB side however I don't remember where I read it but Pettine was asked about Ray Farmer being hired as the new GM after both Lombardi AND Banner were let go and before the draft took place.

I'm paraphrasing here, but he said something along the lines like:

'Now that some impediments have been removed, we can go forward.' Or something along those lines.

Also, speaking of Pettine.

Great article by MMQB on him.

The quote above came from this interview and PFT has taken one line and done their TMZ BS spin in their desperate attempt to make everything controversial. If it bleeds it leads and apparently its always that time of the month for PFT because this interview is more than just their BS sound bite that they took and ran with.

Go to the link for the full read:

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/06/19/mike-pettine-cleveland-browns-coach/

The Accidental Coach of the Cleveland Browns Mike Pettine wasn’t the first choice (or second or third or...) to lead the locker room. But the 47-year-old former high school coach is in Cleveland and ready to unleash a shape-shifting defense set to wreak havoc in the AFC NorthBEREA, Ohio — Mike Pettine certainly looks the part. He’s got the bald head, the goatee and the muscular build. He’s a defensive coach who used to go get (bleeping) snacks with Rex Ryan. About the only thing missing from the football meathead ensemble was a T-shirt from Jay Glazer’s new MMA training center.

And then the 47-year-old Pettine opened his mouth, laying waste to every preconceived notion you might have had about the Browns’ new coach.

Cleveland, you might be on to something here. ....

I seriously think Manziel is just messing with people at this point. Nobody is this big of a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons.

I want him to succeed but he doesn't act the part of any successful QB I can remember. Sure, he's just an immature kid but it's not a good way to win the respect of the team and he plays the one position where that actually matters.

He could be the "Toast of the Town", or conversely, the "Town Drunk". What's funny about that is how it all hinges on W/L record.

Former Aggies weigh-in on the Johnny Manziel and they think he'll succeed.

The perspectives of Browns rookie QB from his former teammates, WR Mike Evans, OT Jake Mathews, and SS Clinton Dix.

Nothing new but good to hear and get confirmation of things from his former teammates.

http://www.ohio.com/sports/browns/former-college-teammates-of-browns-rookie-johnny-manziel-believe-he-ll-silence-criticism-of-off-field-behavior-1.498690

Former college teammates of Browns rookie Johnny Manziel believe he’ll silence criticism of off-field behavior

...two of his high-profile former teammates from Texas A&M rolled through town and went to bat for him because they think he’ll be a home run in the NFL.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans and Atlanta Falcons offensive tackle Jake Matthews...

...“He’s a great quarterback. I think he’s the best quarterback prospect in this draft, and I think he’ll change the program here in Cleveland."

Added Evans: “I loved him [as a teammate]. A lot of teammates at A&M loved him. I can’t speak for the Browns, but I loved him at A&M.

...Evans and Matthews aren’t among the skeptics.

“The NFL hasn’t seen anything like him I don’t think,” Evans said. “He’s a better passer than most people give him credit for and he can adapt.

He’s the smartest guy I’ve been around so far. I haven’t been around the Bucs that much, but so far, he’s the smartest guy.”

Matthews thinks Manziel’s intangibles are conducive to winning in the league.

“His determination, his attitude, his work ethic — he gets after it,” Matthews said. “When he’s on the field, he’s got the mindset that no one’s better than him. I really enjoyed blocking for him. I’m proud to say I blocked for him and I blocked for a Heisman Trophy winner, and I think he’s going to do a lot of really good things here.

“When we’re in the huddle, he’s in control. When he talks, everyone listens and that was one of the things I really picked up from him. His determination, man, he was not going to take no for an answer. That’s what I loved about him the most. He’s one of truest competitors I’ve ever seen.”

...“He’s 21 years old and living his dream,” said Clinton-Dix, the 21st overall pick in this year’s draft. “I can’t fault him for anything he’s done [off the field]. He comes to work and he works hard. That’s for sure. Playing against him for two years in the SEC, he always comes prepared and ready to play, so as long as his play matches his ability off the field and what he does, it shouldn’t matter.

“It’s very tough preparing for a guy like him, going through the week of practice, just with all the things he can do. He can throw the ball and he can also run it. He’s very athletic and good on his feet, so you don’t know what to expect from him.”

i'm all for the Work Hard, Play Hard mantra. it's how i try to live my life.

i'm just not seeing the work part yet.

i hope his nose is in that playbook and he comes into training camp prepared, or he's going to have a long year ahead of him.

Oh and good news on an undrafted free agent defensive lineman who flashed in OTAs and mini-camp.

The only 'weak' spot on our DL is backup NT Ishmaa 'ily Kitchen IMHO.

Ktichen is not 'turrible' but he seemed, to me, to be limited athletically last year and Phil Taylor was used in a heavy rotation to keep him fresh so our backup NT gets on the field a lot so I'm glad that we may have found a keeper from an UDFA to help firm-up the NT position.

We'll see if this continues all through training camp but to have a guy emerge as an UDFA in OTA s is good news. :thumbup:

Calvin Barnett, DT, Cleveland Browns

One of the more highly regarded prospects from a major college football program to go undrafted, Calvin Barnett is reportedly off to a good start in his effort to prove to NFL teams that they made a mistake by not drafting him.

The defensive tackle from Oklahoma State has been lining up at all three spots on the Cleveland Browns’ 3-4 defensive line during OTAs, according to Kevin Jones of ClevelandBrowns.com. Cleveland defensive coordinator Jim O’Neil has noticed Barnett's play thus far. He told Jones, "I really like Calvin Barnett, the kid we picked up post-draft as a free agent."

Longtime NFL writer Vic Carucci, senior editor of ClevelandBrowns.com, has also been impressed by Barnett.

"The undrafted rookie defensive lineman has had multiple practices that make you say, 'What’s that guy’s number?'" Carucci wrote.

The praise that Barnett has received from his coaches and team-employed writers might not necessarily be objective, but it shouldn’t come as a big surprise that the two-time All-Big 12 selection is performing well. While he doesn’t have great measurables by NFL standards, he has the strength, quickness and demonstrated skill to be a factor in Cleveland’s defensive line rotation.

Brendan Leister of DraftBrowns.com expects Barnett to beat out veteran backup defensive tackle Ishmaa'ily Kitchen for a roster spot.

Former Aggies weigh-in on the Johnny Manziel and they think he'll succeed.

The perspectives of Browns rookie QB from his former teammates, WR Mike Evans, OT Jake Mathews, and SS Clinton Dix.

Nothing new but good to hear and get confirmation of things from his former teammates.

http://www.ohio.com/sports/browns/former-college-teammates-of-browns-rookie-johnny-manziel-believe-he-ll-silence-criticism-of-off-field-behavior-1.498690

Former college teammates of Browns rookie Johnny Manziel believe he’ll silence criticism of off-field behavior

...two of his high-profile former teammates from Texas A&M rolled through town and went to bat for him because they think he’ll be a home run in the NFL.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans and Atlanta Falcons offensive tackle Jake Matthews...

...“He’s a great quarterback. I think he’s the best quarterback prospect in this draft, and I think he’ll change the program here in Cleveland."

Added Evans: “I loved him [as a teammate]. A lot of teammates at A&M loved him. I can’t speak for the Browns, but I loved him at A&M.

...Evans and Matthews aren’t among the skeptics.

“The NFL hasn’t seen anything like him I don’t think,” Evans said. “He’s a better passer than most people give him credit for and he can adapt.

He’s the smartest guy I’ve been around so far. I haven’t been around the Bucs that much, but so far, he’s the smartest guy.”

Matthews thinks Manziel’s intangibles are conducive to winning in the league.

“His determination, his attitude, his work ethic — he gets after it,” Matthews said. “When he’s on the field, he’s got the mindset that no one’s better than him. I really enjoyed blocking for him. I’m proud to say I blocked for him and I blocked for a Heisman Trophy winner, and I think he’s going to do a lot of really good things here.

“When we’re in the huddle, he’s in control. When he talks, everyone listens and that was one of the things I really picked up from him. His determination, man, he was not going to take no for an answer. That’s what I loved about him the most. He’s one of truest competitors I’ve ever seen.”

...“He’s 21 years old and living his dream,” said Clinton-Dix, the 21st overall pick in this year’s draft. “I can’t fault him for anything he’s done [off the field]. He comes to work and he works hard. That’s for sure. Playing against him for two years in the SEC, he always comes prepared and ready to play, so as long as his play matches his ability off the field and what he does, it shouldn’t matter.

“It’s very tough preparing for a guy like him, going through the week of practice, just with all the things he can do. He can throw the ball and he can also run it. He’s very athletic and good on his feet, so you don’t know what to expect from him.”
To quote Evans, "In college when he was doing that, I didn't care at all as long as he was coming to play ball." "...What he does off the field is none of my business."

So Evans, essentially, doesn't care. In that case, is the rest of his opinion valid? Maybe, if you believe that QB Manziel can be separated from JF$.

Last edited by a moderator:
Officially we're in the NFL slow season so here's a fun tidbit, a Browns player is dating a hottie.

The interesting thing is the player is not Johnny Manziel.

Never heard of her but yeah, she's smokin'. :cool:

You have to go to the link for a peek. Oh and they are safe for work photos.

http://cover32.com/browns/2014/06/27/female-friday-browns-rb-ben-tate-is-dating-a-hottie/

Female Friday: Browns’ RB Ben Tate is dating a hottie
By Eric Kelly
June 27, 2014 10:38 am EDT
For this week’s Female Friday we feature Tasha Malek, who is the girlfriend of Ben Tate. Malek is most well known for being on the Bad Girl’s Club reality show, which in case you weren’t aware, is just a show in which a bunch of girls go to one house and fight ALL OF THE TIME. It just so happens that the two have a kid together as well, and if Tate’s injuries limit what he can do on the field, at least we know we’ll always have Malek’s presence off of it.

Ya know, the new staff writer, Kevin Jones, that they hired at the official Browns site has been putting out some half-way decent articles and many times people rip official staff writers for putting out fluff but he put out a nice little article on the five players he has pegged for big season.

The blurb on TE Jordan Cameron has made the rounds but their are four other players here that he mentions and its good stuff.

I had heard some whispers about, FS Tashaun Gibson, and FB MarQueis Gray, and DE Billy WInn, but I didn't know that OG Jon Grecco had lost weight to better fit in with the slide-zone blocking scheme or that he was looking good so-far.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-1/Top-five-Browns-who-benefitted-from-the-offseason/213d095e-ed52-47eb-a474-e8242a749fde

Top five Browns who benefitted from the offseasonPosted Jun 25, 2014

Kevin JonesStaff Writer

Circle these names for potential big seasons

Jordan Cameron – The Pro Bowler was impossible to cover in the spring. Maybe it’s just mundane OTAs and minicamp. Or maybe Cameron, 25, is still improving as a dual-threat receiver who can line up anywhere; a scary thought. Last season the Browns targeted Cameron 117 times. Only Jimmy Graham and Tony Gonzalez saw more passes slung their way. Comparing the film, the 6-foot-5, 249-pound Cameron has shown improved foot work and explosion in the open field once he has the football.

MarQueis Gray – The Browns feel strongly about the versatility Gray possesses as a blocker, pass catcher and even a decoy in certain formations. Gray has taken on an expanded role in the classroom, double dipping with the tight ends and fullback coaches. Mike Pettine wouldn’t trust any player for such an increase in workload.

John Greco – He’s keeping it quiet how much weight he’s lost, but Greco looks like he’s in the best shape of his career. Kyle Shanahan wants his interior offensive lineman to have a quick burst and to be able to hit zone blocks -- almost as if they are tight ends. That shouldn’t be a problem for the 29-year-old Greco.

Billy Winn – Perhaps nobody has improved more in the 2014 offseason than Billy Winn. Early in OTAs the defensive lineman knew exactly where to position himself as a run stuffer and was even more effective when chasing quarterbacks all around the pocket. This defensive system is comparable to organized chaos, which seems to suit Winn. His progression is screaming for more reps and the preseason will be the perfect place to measure how much the bubbly 300-pounder has developed.

TaShaun Gipson – Gipson’s biggest benefit this offseason? It’s easily the arrival of Donte Whitner. The third-year pro from Wyoming now has a coach on the field in his Pro Bowl counterpart at strong safety. It’s apparent from watching practices the two already have quite a nonverbal communication chemistry that could give quarterbacks and receivers fits. Whitner has said multiple times it’s a goal of his to get Gipson to the Pro Bowl, or at least proper recognition around the league. Gipson, who had five interceptions in 2013, has the potential to live up to Whitner's lofty expectations.

Officially we're in the NFL slow season so here's a fun tidbit, a Browns player is dating a hottie.

The interesting thing is the player is not Johnny Manziel.

Never heard of her but yeah, she's smokin'. :cool:

You have to go to the link for a peek. Oh and they are safe for work photos.

http://cover32.com/browns/2014/06/27/female-friday-browns-rb-ben-tate-is-dating-a-hottie/

Female Friday: Browns’ RB Ben Tate is dating a hottie
By Eric KellyJune 27, 2014 10:38 am EDT
For this week’s Female Friday we feature Tasha Malek, who is the girlfriend of Ben Tate. Malek is most well known for being on the Bad Girl’s Club reality show, which in case you weren’t aware, is just a show in which a bunch of girls go to one house and fight ALL OF THE TIME. It just so happens that the two have a kid together as well, and if Tate’s injuries limit what he can do on the field, at least we know we’ll always have Malek’s presence off of it.
maybe it's just the pic, but her face is a little weird looking.

Former NFL player Ross Tucker has his own sports talk show and he's been on tons of other programs. He's had a consistent take and that is to never leave money on the table. He's not only said it but he has given lots of examples of guys who left money on the table and then went out and got hurt where they never got that big 'pay-day' that they'd hoped for.

Hoyer didn't even last three games last year.

He's 29.

Not even one year coming off ACL surgery.

He's pushing in all of his chips that he not only holds off Manziel but that he'll perform so well this year that he'll get starting NFL quarterback money.

Last year RG III was coming off ACL surgery and struggled.

A few years ago Tom Brady missed a year due to tearing his ACL and the first year back he wasn't himself.

Both RG III and Tom Brady are/were much more proven commodities than Brian Hoyer.

If the Browns are offering Hoyer a big bump in his low salary and are offering solid backup money where they lock him up for the next three years then I side with Ross Tucker over Bud Shaw.

I'm sure Tucker would tell him to take the sure thing over betting on having his optimal performance less than a year after coming off ACL surgery. Oh and that is assuming he'll not only easily beat out Johnny for the starting gig but that he stays healthy this year to even have the chance to have his best year of his career.

we have no idea what they offered him.

based on his response, i'm guessing it wasn't much.
A little over one year ago Joe Linta negotiated the biggest contract in NFL history when he walked away from money on the table and bet on QB Joe Flacco who not only got hot after his OC was fired but lead his team to the Super Bowl.

Joe's gamble paid off that time.

Agents get between 2 and 6% so his take on Flacco's contract is in the $4 million range.

Right now his take on Brian Hoyer's contract?

Roughly ~ $45,000 per year.

His gamble is minimal because even if he loses on the bet he still gets his $45,000 but if he does get another long-shot to pay out he would stand to get much-much more.

For Joe to hit on another moon-shot like that would be fantastic but probably bucking the odds.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2013-03-02/sports/bs-sp-ravens-flacco-agent-20130302_1_joe-flacco-record-contract-joe-linta

Joe Flacco's record contract puts agent Joe Linta in spotlight
The low-key agent who negotiated the biggest deal in NFL history for Ravens QB
March 02, 2013|By Childs Walker and Mike Klingaman, The Baltimore Sun

heard an interview with Linta yesterday.

got the impression that he and Hoyer are on the same page.
I don't doubt that but it doesn't mean the gamble they are taking is equal in scope.

Linta is already set for life with Flacco's contract but Brian Hoyer stands to lose if he gets beat out by Manziel or gets hurt or if he isn't 100% recovered from his ACL, or if he's simply not as good as we all hope.

I think we'd all love for Hoyer to play great and get his big pay day and stay with his boyhood team that he rooted for but I don't want him to get hurt or not play as well as he could have if he hadn't suffered that ACL however it is possible.

Since that is possible I'd like for him to not wait and gamble, sign an extension, get it over with and even if he has a few rough spots this year he looks like he would be a good backup or be decent enough to challenge or be the starter for the next few years for us but at a much more reasonable salary.

He doesn't make a killing but he wins.

We are not covered if he fails or gets injured but if he succeeds then we win,

His agent? Doesn't make a killing or get the headlines but he is fine and future clients see these negotiations positively but if he holds out and Hoyer doesn't get that payday other clients may see he took a risk and gambled with his client and lost money that could have set Brian up financially for life.

Can't see how Hoyer can lose. This is finally his shot at NFL QB money. No reason he should take a cheap, non-guaranteed "extension".

It Linta's low-ball gamble with a long-shot payoff.

Hoyer's gamble is bigger since he is the only one leaving money on the table.

Browns and Browns fans would just like to extend him and wouldn't be averse to giving him a nice bump in salary but pegged into what most reasonably see him as which is a 29 year old solid backup coming off a significant injury with starter potential.

Not sure you disagree or do you think Brian Hoyer is making a wise gamble and that if he does wind up struggling due to his injury or gets some sort of other injury or if Manziel edges him out that you will be glad we didn't pay him but I'd rather just get the extension done and give him the money that sets him up and move on. But that is just me. I'm sure you see it differently which is fine.

Can't see how Hoyer can lose. This is finally his shot at NFL QB money. No reason he should take a cheap, non-guaranteed "extension".
What if his knee doesn't hold up in camp?

What if he gets injured in preseason or in camp?

What if Johnny gets a shot and he never sees the field?

The Browns want to extend him now and pay him more so he stands to lose whatever money is on the table.

also my interpretation is that the entire reason the Browns came to Hoyer about an extension is a CYA move in case Manziel flames out.

Users who are viewing this thread