• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MAC_32

• ghostguy123

• amnesiac

• Bracie Smathers

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course he was concussed...I'm sure Haley kept reminding him on the sideline he was concussed.  Haley wasn't going to let him back in that game, Hue be damned.   Taylor: Coach, I can play.  I ju

This isn't going to be a "only positive comments allowed" type thing. But don't do what you did. And you know what you did. If you've got something constructive to discuss about how the team

Ryan Engle‏ @rengle83 13h13 hours ago I read the survival handbook for these situations. If you’re attacked by a Jermaine Whitehead, just pretend like you’re a tight end running at a moderate pac

#### this, I'm getting a beer now.  I need to be half in the bag before I even get to where I am going in a couple hours.

UBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  No Uber where I live.  Wife already mad I told her she needs to pick me up at midnight.  

Edited by ghostguy123

Ghostguy's final wants and predictions.

I want Darnold at 1 and trade down at 4 with Buffalo, but then trade back up for Ward.  I will absolutely NOT be upset if we take Chubb at 4, looks like a very good player.  If we draft at 1 and 4, I want another 2019 1st somehow.

What I THINK will happen is Darnold and Chubb, with a trade back into the late 1st using 35/64 for a RB, probably Guice.

If we draft Allen at 1 (or a non QB) I am punching whoever is closest to me and leaving.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ghostguy123 said:

Baker is now -600

Now is the time to get Darnold at +250

Rosen 50-1.  Also a good time to put a little there

Seems like an easy way for a scam here all Dorsey has to do is leak who he is taking and someone is making money.

Just now, ghostguy123 said:

Ghostguy's final wants and predictions.

If we draft Allen at 1 (or a non QB) I am punching whoever is closest to me and leaving.

Im assuming the wife could be picking you up from jail then, eh?

19 minutes ago, TartanLion said:

Got 5/1 ( is that +500 in US I think )odds on Mayfield last night before news broke about him so hope you guys take him ! 

Good luck, interested to see what you do with your capital 

Go hedge Darnold right now then.  Win-win

1 minute ago, amnesiac said:

Darnold and Chubb.  

let’s do this. 

Would be an excellent and successful draft. :thumbup:

Good news is that given the layout of this thing, it would be almost literally impossible for Cleveland to blow both these picks, and even if they blow the QB pick, they'll still have an upgrade at the position in Tyrod.  Things are looking up, but it would be nice if they were looking way up, which is still possible at this moment...

6 minutes ago, amnesiac said:

Darnold and Chubb.  

let’s do this. 

That is what I want as well but I have a feeling it's Baker and a trade down.

I just hope whatever they do it works out.  Been a long time since the 80s and watching a great team here in Cleveland.  Every year I assume the Browns will suck and they have exceed the suck to perfection to the tune of 1-31.  The time is now to turn this around.

Just now, Soulfly3 said:

I love all of you. 

I ended Petekrum. 

I heard a rumor you just bought 6 season tickets and plan on going by yourself to every game. Is this true?

• Like 2