What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cleveland Browns (5 Viewers)

Interesting about the trade with Denver.

I don't know much about Mohamed Sanu but is he not a west coast offense type? He was projected early second round and is still there.

Denver did that for Hillman? Not sure how we couldn't haul 101 or 108 for a 20 spot drop. But, I guess we dealt 118 in the TRich deal...so we basically got it back, like we've been saying.

Anyone see my Pead question before? That was a big reach, no?

Interesting about the trade with Denver. I don't know much about Mohamed Sanu but is he not a west coast offense type? He was projected early second round and is still there.
Sanu, Criner, and McNutt are all very similar players. All could be nice starters outside.Givens would be a speed guy. He has hands issues though.Really, any of those 4 at 87 would make me happy.

Denver did that for Hillman? Not sure how we couldn't haul 101 or 108 for a 20 spot drop. But, I guess we dealt 118 in the TRich deal...so we basically got it back, like we've been saying.

Anyone see my Pead question before? That was a big reach, no?
I think so... one position I do pay a bit of attention to is the RB position and with what's left on the board, color me surprised. I like Miller from Miami, especially this late.

Looks like 120 on CBS's tracker. lol
They have Schwartz listed as a DT. :unsure:
Says OT...how many Yuengs you on?
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/18862737/grades-2012-nfl-draft-round-2I'm smarter when I'm drunk.
Gotcha...I was looking at the live tracker to see where the picks swapped.
My computer still uses an athlon processor... live trackers don't do so well.

I'll take the Georgia punter in the 6th or 7th...do we even have a healthy one?

And GLM...I forgot about Miller...he could be gone soon, maybe the Seahawks unless they want another LB?

Thank God, I was getting worried Randle would fall. Can't believe we dodged all of those WR's. Now the good ones are left.
:lmao:
I'd bet 3 of McNutt, Givens, Criner, and Sanu are starting in 5 years. Owusu if he overcomes his concussion problems too.Quick, Hill, Jeffrey, and Randle? Maybe 1 or 2 of them.We missed on Floyd and Wright, don't compound the error by reaching on an athlete with potential, take a #2 WR later instead.

Thank God, I was getting worried Randle would fall. Can't believe we dodged all of those WR's. Now the good ones are left.
I'd bet 3 of McNutt, Givens, Criner, and Sanu are starting in 5 years. Owusu if he overcomes his concussion problems too.Quick, Hill, Jeffrey, and Randle? Maybe 1 or 2 of them.We missed on Floyd and Wright, don't compound the error by reaching on an athlete with potential, take a #2 WR later instead.
You don't like any of the Razorback WRs?What about Page in the 7th or street FA?

I'll take the Georgia punter in the 6th or 7th...do we even have a healthy one?And GLM...I forgot about Miller...he could be gone soon, maybe the Seahawks unless they want another LB?
He has speed to burn. Good receiver. Decent vision. Could use work in pass protection, but you can pretty much say that for about 80% of the backs drafted every year.I know it won't happen, but the beer was causing me to dream of a Richardson/Miller backfield.

You don't like any of the Razorback WRs?What about Page in the 7th or street FA?
The Razorback guys are slots, we need someone that can go outside. Well, Adams and Wright anyway. If either slip then yea take them too but one of the others first. Also, lump Childs in with Owusu except replace concussion with knee.I'm all for a late flier on Page, Jordan White, or Wylie too. Those are my 3 favorite lotto tickets.

I like the Posey pick by Houston. He dropped some easy passes in College, but also made a lot of acrobatic grabs. I give him a half-mulligan for some of the dropped passes considering who he had throwing him the ball. He has the size, speed, and athletic ability. One thing that stood out to me about Posey, was how much better Ohio State's offense was with him on the field. Opposing defenses paid attention to him.

Stl might have pulled a Mangini with that 2nd round. Boom or bust I guess...couldn't say that about Gini's tho, that looked like bust from the get go.

I wouldn't be shocked/upset if we pass on WR here actually, everyone seems to be going in other directions. Have to think a couple of those WR's will still be there at 101 and even 120.

So are we out of our minds if we take Massie here?

Funny...Bengals grabbed Sanu about 60 picks after the prank (Bengals were OTC).

So are we out of our minds if we take Massie here?
Probably, f we go OL here we need to take a guy that could play T or G and from what I've read about both Schwartz and Massie is they are both outside-only guys.
It's also very possible we had this guy ranked right with Schwartz overall...you have to figure Schwartz had a top 25ish grade on our board...how often do you get to take an OT 50-60 spots after where you have him ranked?No idea why he's falling though. Something is fishy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread