What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cleveland Browns (7 Viewers)

I'd be receptive to either, but I like the idea of a day 3 pick for Tartt more than Kwon. Not just the player, but because to get a quality safety I think we'd have to use a round 2 pick whereas we should be able to get a quality LB round 3.
Been a fan of Kwon for awhile but he gets injured a lot.  Still.  Dire need, would be a perfect tutor for our guys who I'm leary of working out, and at bargain basement cap hit.  

I'm kinda wondering what I don't know because I would be on the phone right now sealing the deal.

EDIT:  I'm hearing good things about Joseph being a lot better then people think.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Been a fan of Kwon for awhile but he gets injured a lot.  Still.  Dire need, would be a perfect tutor for our guys who I'm leary of working out, and at bargain basement cap hit.  

I'm kinda wondering what I don't know because I would be on the phone right now sealing the deal.

EDIT:  I'm hearing good things about Joseph being a lot better then people think.  
Hypothetically speaking, i don't think Tartt (or a round 2 safety) would be a substitute for Joseph. He'd be a compliment. Tartt has similar health problems as Kwon though.

Last edited by a moderator:
#9 on the clock and CLE and WAS have a deal in principle made awaiting the 9 pick to go down....

pick is made and CLE finalizes a trade for trent for a 3rd rnd pick or something...

#10, CLE browns select Ceedee Lamb. 

(99% sure Browns go OL, but....)

#9 on the clock and CLE and WAS have a deal in principle made awaiting the 9 pick to go down....

pick is made and CLE finalizes a trade for trent for a 3rd rnd pick or something...

(99% sure Browns go OL, but....)

What are we getting for Beckham? 

What are we getting for Beckham? 
nothing he stays. lamb learns from landry and beckham, no pressure, costs peanuts for 4yrs and then who knows. 

Baker gets the most loaded arsenal in the league. 

I kno how unlikely it is, but imagine a fixed o-line w Trent+ Conklin and then obj, landry, lamb, hooper, njoku and Chubb.  

My looooooooooord

nothing he stays. lamb learns from landry and beckham, no pressure, costs peanuts for 4yrs and then who knows. 

I kno how unlikely it is, but imagine a fixed o-line w Trent+ Conklin and then obj, landry, lamb, hooper, njoku and Chubb.  

My looooooooooord
Yeah I'm sure that would go over well in the locker room. 

Simmons if he is there at 10 (highly doubtful) or take a left tackle is what we better be doing Thursday.

My looooooooooord
Looks like your reliving the 2014 draft with your slobbering over Sammy Watkins LOL!!!

alright, im all in on this...

We're gonna trade for trent williams tonight or tomorrow - and then draft someone delicious at 10.... 

browns and tb probably having a battle over a 2nd v a 3rd.

Trent is going to turn 32 in August, hasn't played a full season in years, his contract will be extended and he'd want a bump.

The only way we make a deal is if the OTs we want are off the board and then I don't think anyone is going to give a 2nd for Trent but if it happens then what?

if wanna draft a OT myself as well, but get the reasoning behind wanting experience there. 

id want to do one hell of a physical first tho

Trent isnt worth the contract met alone a pick
7× Pro Bowl (2012–2018)

Second-team All-Pro (2015)

Voted co-team captain and team captain so he's well-respected in the clubhouse

wrong, multiple teams are inquiring. 
A month ago you were saying he was going for a 1st round pick and you, for some reason want your Skins to trade the #2 pick.

The reality is you will look back at this draft and thank your lucky stars for Chase Young and if Trent gets traded the Skins will be lucky to get a 3rd round pick.

If you want to sign Trent Williams long term then you also want to get rid of one of our core players in 2021. Who's getting whacked?

This is from the 'skins thread. I don't follow sports radio or TV so have no idea how reliable these sources are. Just thought it was germane to the discussion:

Dan Patrick on his show said his source said Trent Williams WILL be traded and Washington will get a 1st round pick for him and then use that 1st on an O lineman.

This is from the 'skins thread. I don't follow sports radio or TV so have no idea how reliable these sources are. Just thought it was germane to the discussion:

Dan Patrick on his show said his source said Trent Williams WILL be traded and Washington will get a 1st round pick for him and then use that 1st on an O lineman.
If they can convince Tampa to do that, good for them.

Dan Patrick is an idiot, doubt the Redskins will get even close to that

anyways.... we give a 3rd and get him and take whoever our heart is set on. 

id be fine w it. baker would probably be thrilled

Browns have $65M in cap room next year, they are fine
Garrett's going into his 5th year option, that isn't accounted for. Then he's getting re-upped. A decision needs made on Njoku too. Vernon, Ogunjobi, and Hunt are free agents. The only DB's under contract are Ward, Greedy, and Redwine. The only LB's under contract and Takitaki and Wilson.  Then there are the Baker and Ward contracts looming the year after (Chubb's gone).

That $65m in cap space won't go very far. Giving 20% of it to Williams while also giving up a meaningful pick with all of those other holes has consequences. And that's if the cap goes up as originally projected - given what the 2020 season may be like the cap may go down for the first time in years.

Only if they are adding picks to trent

Users who are viewing this thread