What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cleveland Browns (8 Viewers)

Pete Smith@_PeteSmith_

It won't just be Myles. The rest of that DLine is going to try to get their voices heard on the matter for him.

Brian Skutle  Jan 5 Ga Runoffs@skutlelemur

I wonder how many throwaways he’ll try if Myles is after him.
That makes no sense.  Rudolph was the victim in that altercation, so why does the rest of the d-line need to get their voices heard on the matter? Are they upset they didn't get to assault Rudolph with a weapon as well? 

That makes no sense.  Rudolph was the victim in that altercation, so why does the rest of the d-line need to get their voices heard on the matter? Are they upset they didn't get to assault Rudolph with a weapon as well? 
That's what I thought. Who's drinking what Kool Aid? Must be some real brain surgeons in that Twitter thread.

Game goes on as planned, no chance in my mind NFL does anything.

Stand by my earlier prediction, no way this Browns team loses to that Stillers team.

24-7 final, see you in the playoffs  :thumbup:
They didn’t even give the Browns 24 hrs to regroup last weekend. And that was ridiculous. I’ll be shocked if they move it.

Scott Petrak ct@ScottPetrak

#Browns Notes: Jarvis Landry was shocked, upset he missed first NFL game as close contact, glad to be back for critical finale; Stefanski says team is ready despite less practice time; Wyatt Teller expected to start; Callie Brownson to coach WRs; more.

If ward stays asymptomatic and keeps testing negative, he'd be eligible to play next Sunday, if we get there. 
Where did you see this?  I thought he tested POSITIVE for COVID not contacted traced.  Contract tracing only requires negative testing.

Are you saying it was a false positive?  If he was/is POSITIVE then he's out this Sunday and if we make it the playoffs he'd miss the first game.

He has 10 days to clear covid protocol, seems to be uncertainty about whether he can be cleared next Sat or Sunday. Key word, can.

Well my guess is New Orleans gets 1 of the 3 Sunday games now.

Let's just win this week or we will not have to worry about what day we play next week.

Seems like week 17 has been the worst week as a whole with all teams besides the Tennessee and Baltimore outbreaks

Steelers downgraded Cam Heyward, Maurkice Pouncey, and T.J. Watt to out for Sunday’s game vs. the Browns.

PLUS

We have placed CB Joe Haden, TE Eric Ebron & LB Cassius Marsh on the Reserve/COVID-19 List.

https://t.co/KospwXIovT

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition to Denzel, KJ is also out with COVID.  Secondary is gutted leaving only Money Mitchell who is slow.  They have length and speed at WR in addition to DJ.  Rudolph's game last year was quick-underneath stuff but we have nothing outside.

If Rudolph can connect deep they should destroy whatever patchwork corners we put out there but that would mean he'd have to take deeper drops putting him in the path of our outside pass rush.  

Last week you could see it coming when the WRs were removed.  This week the corners could be something we can't overcome.

Even if we win this game we won't have Denzel or KJ next week and would 'likely' face Buffalo who would destroy the secondary.  Hell even Rudolph could beat this secondary consisting of one slow corner.  

In addition to Denzel, KJ is also out with COVID.  Secondary is gutted leaving only Money Mitchell who is slow.  They have length and speed at WR in addition to DJ.  Rudolph's game last year was quick-underneath stuff but we have nothing outside.

If Rudolph can connect deep they should destroy whatever patchwork corners we put out there but that would mean he'd have to take deeper drops putting him in the path of our outside pass rush.  

Last week you could see it coming when the WRs were removed.  This week the corners could be something we can't overcome.

Even if we win this game we won't have Denzel or KJ next week and would 'likely' face Buffalo who would destroy the secondary.  Hell even Rudolph could beat this secondary consisting of one slow corner.  
Next weekend will be below freezing in Orchard Park. Chubb and Hunt could run wild in the cold.

Donovan Peoples Jones has already been to the playoffs, lol.

Hope he clears concussion protocol before next week's game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donovan Peoples-Jones@dpeoplesjones

They asked if I knew where I was at... I said the PLAYOFFFSSSS

Why would you rage?  
because our defense might be the worst Ive ever seen as a Browns fan...

Im struggling to even know if im exaggerating. 

anyways... I dont fear PIT next week... Much rather them than the Bills. I think we can do it, i really do... Pending covid-ness

PLAYOFFS!!!

don’t hang your head at all.  no free wins in the NFL, even today. 

11-5, this team is only gonna get better.  

enjoy the moment, enjoy the ride. 

even IF they get blown out next weekend, I’d still rather be a Browns fan than, say, a Bengals or Jaguars fan at the moment.  

I guess we could still be playing Buffalo.  If Tennessee lost and Indy won I believe that would mean Tennessee would be #5 seed, Balt #6 and Cleveland #7.

Odds not likely with Tennessee killing Houston right now.

I guess we could still be playing Buffalo.  If Tennessee lost and Indy won I believe that would mean Tennessee would be #5 seed, Balt #6 and Cleveland #7.

Odds not likely with Tennessee killing Houston right now.
Ten would have only 10 wins and play Buf in that scenario. 

2021 Regular Season Opponents

Home.......................................................Away

Denver Broncos...........................Green Bay Packers

Oakland Raiders...........................Kansas City Chiefs

Chicago Bears.............................Los Angeles Chargers

Detroit Lions..................................Minnesota Vikings

Houston Texans............................New England Patriots

Baltimore Ravens (Div....................)Baltimore Ravens (Div.)

Cincinnati Bengals (Div.)................Cincinnati Bengals (Div.)

Pittsburgh Steelers (Div.)................Pittsburgh Steelers (Div.)

2021 Regular Season Opponents

Home.......................................................Away

Denver Broncos...........................Green Bay Packers

Oakland Raiders...........................Kansas City Chiefs

Chicago Bears.............................Los Angeles Chargers

Detroit Lions..................................Minnesota Vikings

Houston Texans............................New England Patriots

Baltimore Ravens (Div....................)Baltimore Ravens (Div.)

Cincinnati Bengals (Div.)................Cincinnati Bengals (Div.)

Pittsburgh Steelers (Div.)................Pittsburgh Steelers (Div.)
Packers and Chiefs away?   Sorry but that’s 2 losses.  

other than that, not a bad schedule.  

Uh where is the 17th game ?  That's only 16.  Also how is the NFL going to handle home and away for the 17th game ?

Uh where is the 17th game ?  That's only 16.  Also how is the NFL going to handle home and away for the 17th game ?
The NFL may not have figured out what they are going to do yet. AFC vs. NFC? Same place finisher in what division? A 3rd place against 4th place and a 1st against 2nd?

WE'RE THE SUNDAY NIGHTER THIS WEEK!!!!

(most importantly means we could have Ward (and some others) back if cleared off the reserve list!)

The NFL may not have figured out what they are going to do yet. AFC vs. NFC? Same place finisher in what division? A 3rd place against 4th place and a 1st against 2nd?
It’s already matched up AFC versus an NFC team in a division they’re not already playing and you play the same ranked team as you were. The division you will play will rotate on a fixed basis and all of NFC will be the home team one year and all AFC teams the home team the next year (unclear which they’re starting with).

It’s already matched up AFC versus an NFC team in a division they’re not already playing and you play the same ranked team as you were. The division you will play will rotate on a fixed basis and all of NFC will be the home team one year and all AFC teams the home team the next year (unclear which they’re starting with).
So Panthers or Cardinals

Well at the very least Cleveland will be 1 of the final 9 teams left to have a chance to win the Super Bowl.  Just really didn't want to be that first Saturday game out of the gate.

Users who are viewing this thread