What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (5 Viewers)

I think the Kings continue to roll tonight.

I also like Illinois State to pull the outright upset... I just wish Frosty would weigh in here. I wonder if he is taking today off after last Saturday and declaring Saturday his worst day of the week :shrug:

trivia question, when was the last time TCU won a conference game.
Since they joined the B12 in 2012 TCU is 2-38 SU and 13-27 ATS in conference play. TCU's last win versus a conference opponent was on Mar 09, 2013. It was their last home game of the 2012 season - when Oklahoma came to Forth Worth and went 0-for-16 from the 3-point line and TCU won 70-67. TCU's previous conference win was on Feb 06, 2013, and was their first B12 Conference win in school history.

Tonight TCU is at home versus a ranked opponent and the game is televised nationally on ESPNU. The game opened at PK at BOL yesterday, which seems weird considering TCU's conference history. Sagarin makes this game OKST -1.19 and KP has OKST winning 61-59. However, since their last conference win, TCU has lost their L24 conference games by an average margin of -16.8 ±9.0 points per game.

edit: TCU is actually 1-10 SU v the B12 this season, they beat Tech on 01/17. The database has Texas Tech listed as "TNTEM" with no conference affiliation. NCAABB Database is in beta testing, but can't complain I guess since it's still free. There's still no way I would back TCU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right off the bat, things that jump out:

Royals un 83

Braves un73.5

Rockies ov 70.5

A little less so:

Baltimore un 84.5

Oakland over 82.5 (I know)

Cubs ov 81.5 might be worth jumping on early, knowing the over's likely to get hammered some.

If the gentleman that owes goobook money from last month is reading this, do the right thing and respond. You haven't logged on in 12 days to the username that you've used for the last 13 years. You haven't responded to PM's, emails, and text messages. I vouched for you, just like I did the other dozen guys. Another one of our mates got in over his head for 20k, but he took responsibility and set up a payment plan, you can do the same. Do not leave me on the hook for 4.5k.

RB has NBA all star props up for the 3pt contest. Anything worth looking at?
I like the odds on Oladipo at +400 *dunk and Matthews at +1200 *3s...but both probably aren't worth betting anything on, just think those lines are too big. That ####ing Judge would probably be better to answer.

Since we are on the topic of slow pays did anyone else get cut back at RB or it just me?

I was cut but never had a slow pay, but it was sighted that others have had issues so we were all cut back across the board.

Baylor/Kansas u 138
Kiss your sister!Unless you were out all night (morning?) playing cards and didn't bet it till it hit 138.5!
KU was up 74-61 with seven seconds left when they fouled Taurean Prince while shooting a three-pointer. Prince, a 64% free throw shooter, hit all three for the push. It was inspiring seeing a kid go on the road and sink three clutch free throws under those circumstances.

Baylor/Kansas u 138
Kiss your sister!Unless you were out all night (morning?) playing cards and didn't bet it till it hit 138.5!
KU was up 74-61 with seven seconds left when they fouled Taurean Prince while shooting a three-pointer. Prince, a 64% free throw shooter, hit all three for the push. It was inspiring seeing a kid go on the road and sink three clutch free throws under those circumstances.
Yeah. Neat.

We need some bets for tonight of the free UFC or NBA Variety IMO

Let's find a few thread plays. Sober life sucks...need something to gamble on.

after the hype created by wiggins I feel like LaVine is a pretty good bet to win the dunk contest... not sure if I want to lay -170ish though.

after the hype created by wiggins I feel like LaVine is a pretty good bet to win the dunk contest... not sure if I want to lay -170ish though.
Yeah for stuff like the dunk contest, who even knows how they are judging it this year, they seem to change it every year.

I think Kyrie Irving looks good for the 3 pt contest. Thoughts there?

ok, winging this cause i am sick. all low units:

Prazeras +130

Kelly +120

and i think i will tail Sheer Terror on Miller +275 for a chunk of change. Miller is always good as a live dog. and if these go well i might take Thatch for action sake. I am a big Thatch fan, but Bendo coming off of 2 losses can use his veteran savvy to make it real close if it goes to a decision. it is a big step up for Thatch

Yeah for stuff like the dunk contest, who even knows how they are judging it this year, they seem to change it every year.

I think Kyrie Irving looks good for the 3 pt contest. Thoughts there?
he could win it. some tough competition all around this year, and i'm not exactly sure how in-game 3 pt shooting correlates to the contest. my odds-neutral pick would be Curry, but at +700 (+850 if you've got SB) Kyrie may have some value. I guess I don't have a strong opinion, I'm not sure where to begin with capping this contest (besides the obvious who is shooting 3s the best this year angle).

Users who are viewing this thread