Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@!

John Bender

• Replies 125.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

57% of bets are on the over in the South Carolina/Georgia game but the total has dropped from 124.5 to 118.5 at CRIS

I recommend looking at multiple % sites if plays are going to be made using that method. I see 61-62% on the under at SI and SBR. It definitely still is a big move. There are some minor injuries but nothing that would solely move the total 6 points.

Last night 3/4 of bets were on Kansas and Butler each across the board, not just at one place. This total % seems to be mixed. It is also very early in the market - I would think some sharp money would come in late on the over seeing that it moved so much down either for some middle opp or just projecting ~120 pts for the game.

Playing the Kings continues to pay ......

and if anyone in here had the Flames last night.. go buy a lottery ticket.... seriously.

yup. I tailed Saw on the -1.5 line too, got screwed out of it with a goal by TB with 30 seconds left in the game :kicksrock:

I had a custard and half a prune. These are the Bush's/Kroger type though, not the legit ones from Hamtramick

Ours are fresh from hamtramick. I think that makes them extra healthy

So, is paczki the Yankee king cake? I just had my first one today - raspberry from Publix. :thumbup:

I had a custard and half a prune. These are the Bush's/Kroger type though, not the legit ones from Hamtramick

So, is paczki the Yankee king cake? I just had my first one today - raspberry from Publix. :thumbup:

The grocery store ones are basically a glorified jelly donut

The legit ones from a polish bakery are usually like twice the size and way more delicious

Apparently the wife bought some from s local bakery and my mom and neighbor dropped some off so I'll be taking a box of leftovers into work tomorrow

The grocery store ones are basically a glorified jelly donut

The legit ones from a polish bakery are usually like twice the size and way more delicious

Apparently the wife bought some from s local bakery and my mom and neighbor dropped some off so I'll be taking a box of leftovers into work tomorrow

Yeah, I'm sure the one I had doesn't hold a candle to an authentic local one.

Bovada

Lopez traded on trade deadline yes +125

Afflalo traded on trade deadline yes -170

Kanter traded on trade deadline yes +125

Woj saying there's a "significant threshhold" for a Kanter deal, fyi.

wouldnt surprise me to see Lopez and Kanter stay and Afflalo moved tomorrow.

Bovada

Lopez traded on trade deadline yes +125

Afflalo traded on trade deadline yes -170

Kanter traded on trade deadline yes +125

Woj saying there's a "significant threshhold" for a Kanter deal, fyi.

wouldnt surprise me to see Lopez and Kanter stay and Afflalo moved tomorrow.

yeah with the odds on them hoping one of them hits

There's apparently interest in Joe Johnson (!!!!) via Detroit, you gotta think that if Brooklyn can get a reasonable offer for him, they're just going to go ahead and tear the whole thing down.

Local radio was skeptical based on the money owed to Johnson this and next year

There's apparently interest in Joe Johnson (!!!!) via Detroit, you gotta think that if Brooklyn can get a reasonable offer for him, they're just going to go ahead and tear the whole thing down.

23-25 million a year for 15-16 ppg, wow.

josh smith II?

Detroit apparently offered Jennings (also has one year left after this one, like Johnson) and expiring contracts. BKN should jump all over that sort of deal, but OTOH Billy King is a horrific GM.

Goes for anyone in MI who has any recent grads or will be grads in spring, or just looking to change your line of work who are looking for work with a cushy govt job...

Today is the last day to apply.

Eminince should have his associates soon...you should hook the kid up

SB finally launched a squares contest for larger TV. Perfect for degens who just need something to root for. Should be awesome for tourney time and football next year.

Threw 5.50 down with the potential to win $500 (40/60 1h/2h split) on MSU game tonight

Wake +12.5 (conf. road dog fade public system plus frosty)

Texas Tech +9 (RLM)

yep on both. I grabbed a bunch on rlm today. Not sure this is supposed to be the case tho.

played

sc ga under 119

sc +6.5

ten +13.5

ky ten u 118.5

texas tech +8.5

georgetown -7

wake +12

wake nd u 146

drake +10

msu mich u 115.5

nevada -1

Texas Tech +9 (RLM)

yep on both. I grabbed a bunch on rlm today. Not sure this is supposed to be the case tho.

played

sc ga under 119

sc +6.5

ten +13.5

ky ten u 118.5

texas tech +8.5

georgetown -7

wake +12

wake nd u 146

drake +10

msu mich u 115.5

nevada -1

Damn bro. RLM on all of these? Are you actively watching or just comparing current line to opening line? What's your threshold for public %?

Texas Tech +9 (RLM)

played

sc ga under 119

sc +6.5

ten +13.5

ky ten u 118.5

texas tech +8.5

georgetown -7

wake +12

wake nd u 146

drake +10

msu mich u 115.5

nevada -1

Damn bro. RLM on all of these? Are you actively watching or just comparing current line to opening line? What's your threshold for public %?

besides that sc ga under that SI posted I believe all were around 60/40 or less.

and just the opening line.. Not sure if supposed to be vs opening line or has to happen later in the day. Just messing around here trying to roll over more hrwager $.

Texas Tech has a tough road basketball wise. How do you entice a decent talent to go to that God forsaken pit of a town to play basketball?

They are not good. Will never be good. See TCU. Their basketball recruiting consists of "we have rich white girls who love hip-hop". No you don't. Your rich white girls are looking for husbands, not some broke ### fresh prince wannabe.

I will say that TxTech at the least has never murdered one of their own players.

Do you know that the overall cost of attending Baylor is $50k per year?

I will say that TxTech at the least has never murdered one of their own players.

Do you know that the overall cost of attending Baylor is $50k per year?

I mentioned this before, but my brother just moved out there from FL to work for Baylor. Said it's cold as ####. Also said the chick situation sucks, everyone gets married and nobody wears skirts in 20 degree weather. I told him to drive to Austin and ask around for Saw.

I'm on Yes OT for Buf/NJ +305 at sbet

Edit:

Nine of the last 17 games between the clubs have been decided in overtime or a shootout including six of the last nine.

:thumbup:

Righteous ####### call. :thumbup:

Also #### the Blues, dammit.

Playing:

St Johns +7

Wake +12

Michigan State -4.5

Tex/Okla o 130

SDSU/New Mexico o 110

Just wasn't around a computer much this weekend.

First time this season I've tailed.

Guaranteed 0-5 night coming.

####### awesome!

Ooops.

Mich St looks good :yes:

Archived