What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (1 Viewer)

I love the Pepsi with "real sugar" ads. I can't be the only person who interprets this as, "You don't have to put that high fructose corn syrup poison into your body - for a limited time only!!!" Right?

Rolling with:

Best Film Editing - Boyhood -200

Best Picture - Boyhood +150

Best Actor - Eddie Redmayne -300

Best Actress - Reese Witherspoon +1200

Best Animated Film - HTTYD 2 -400

Best Director - Richard Linklater +120

Rolling with:

Best Film Editing - Boyhood -200

Best Picture - Boyhood +150

Best Actor - Eddie Redmayne -300

Best Actress - Reese Witherspoon +1200

Best Animated Film - HTTYD 2 -400

Best Director - Richard Linklater +120
now that's an avatar i'd like to get behind!

Interesting thing happened to me this week, forgot to mention it. Driving home from St Pete in a rental Impala (engine exploded in our SUV a few weeks ago, 2011 Cherokee...4k to fix..bastards). I get pulled over by unmarked car. Comes up to the window, says i'm driving like an ####### (actual quote), i'm going 87 in a 70 and he's been following me trying to catch up for 30 minutes (very busy on the 2 lane I-75). He never asks for my license, asks me to slow it down, have a nice day and walks back to his car. I don't THINK my wife pulled up her shirt in the passenger seat but I have no other reason why I didn't even get carded. FWIW I wasn't speeding and I think he had the wrong car unless he was just targeting the Impala. If he has me going that fast and spent a half hour trying to catch me, you'd think i'd get a ticket right?

Interesting thing happened to me this week, forgot to mention it. Driving home from St Pete in a rental Impala (engine exploded in our SUV a few weeks ago, 2011 Cherokee...4k to fix..bastards). I get pulled over by unmarked car. Comes up to the window, says i'm driving like an ####### (actual quote), i'm going 87 in a 70 and he's been following me trying to catch up for 30 minutes (very busy on the 2 lane I-75). He never asks for my license, asks me to slow it down, have a nice day and walks back to his car. I don't THINK my wife pulled up her shirt in the passenger seat but I have no other reason why I didn't even get carded. FWIW I wasn't speeding and I think he had the wrong car unless he was just targeting the Impala. If he has me going that fast and spent a half hour trying to catch me, you'd think i'd get a ticket right?
i assume the half hour was an embellishment on his part. But weird he didnt at least check your drivers license very quickly and let you go to make sure you're not a weirdo.

Right around a year ago I had two showings on my rental that had suddenly called and both booked within 15 minutes of each other. Both sounded like actual legit renters and not the typical bull#### losers I get to deal with sometimes. I didnt leave much time from when they called and when the appt was so I took off out of my sub driving like and #######. Barely stopped at the turnaround as it could have been a while if a stopped due to oncoming traffic. To make up for somewhat getting in front of everyone I floor it and am up to 60 in a 50 within a few seconds. Guy I catch up to is driving 45 or so in the 50 and I'm pissed so do the no signal cut him off move. Couple seconds later sirens behind me.

In the group I cut off when I didnt stop (it was a rolling stop) was a cop. He asked me if I was in a rush, I said yes, explained the #### ### rental I had. took license came back and told me to stop driving like an #######. I said I was driving like one and thanked him. Ended up renting out the place for a 2 yr lease to the first guy who had the appt.

Also don't buy POS dodge or Chrysler products. Seriously they suck

I have no clue how CS northridge covered 11.5. They were down 65-49 with with 46 seconds left. Then guy on other team UC Irving seems like he starts intentionally fouling CS nothridge? Shawn Ray gets 3 fouls in 30 seconds when his team is up by 10?

Mabybe this play by play is FUBAR or Im drunk or something.

I mean I won but...

ETA covers is over it too

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=40⊂=102073207

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the jinx Lambskin. I hope you go to prison.
I am leaving for Disney this morning with the wife and 3 small children...that's kinda like prison
Nah man this is a great thing. Have a lot of fun. Word to the wise they don't sell beer/booze in the magic kingdom so plan most nights at EPCOT.

The pain won't come until you return home and get the bill. Then you will feel robbing a bank and go to prison.

We're doing MK,AK and HS

kids are 6,3 and 2 so saving Epcot for another time

Already paid and on meal plan so shouldn't be too bad
Well thats good... now you just have to worry about all the toy stands and other junk they throw at you.

Little late in the game to change any plans you may have (and I know you were in the disney thread) but whatever day you pick for the AK try and get there early and hit the safari first (By far the longest line, coolest thing and the animals will be up and about before afternoon naps). Even with the three kids you should be able to do the lions share of the park in half a day (Assuming you are passing on The Yeti Roller coaster and the few other adult rides). When my daughter was younger we would try and get back to the room by 2-3 for a rest hit the pool for a short while hit the hotel restaurant and than go to the MK for a few hours that night.

If you have any frozen fans I'm sure they will go wild at HS. I'd like a review when you get back.

Give me Newman for the win today.

We're doing MK,AK and HS

kids are 6,3 and 2 so saving Epcot for another time

Already paid and on meal plan so shouldn't be too bad
Well thats good... now you just have to worry about all the toy stands and other junk they throw at you.

Little late in the game to change any plans you may have (and I know you were in the disney thread) but whatever day you pick for the AK try and get there early and hit the safari first (By far the longest line, coolest thing and the animals will be up and about before afternoon naps). Even with the three kids you should be able to do the lions share of the park in half a day (Assuming you are passing on The Yeti Roller coaster and the few other adult rides). When my daughter was younger we would try and get back to the room by 2-3 for a rest hit the pool for a short while hit the hotel restaurant and than go to the MK for a few hours that night.

If you have any frozen fans I'm sure they will go wild at HS. I'd like a review when you get back.

Give me Newman for the win today.
Safari Fast Pass for 9AM :hifive:

Yesh hoping that's a shorter day for us...park only open till 5 anyway and Ohana that night

Users who are viewing this thread