Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Pulling out random body hairs

Buckfast 1

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmm, yeah. I had a feeling someone might say that. But, honestly, there are few feelings more satisfying than a handful full of taint hair.

Who writes about this openly? People can easily tie your face to your post. Unfortunately, Chad's desire to pull out his pubic hairs is one of the many reasons we broke up. Turns out pulling out pubes gives you ingrown hairs and constant zit like areas in that region... not very appealing. I am appalled that he would post anything like this. How embarrassing. I apologize on his behalf.

Glad to see that there are decent, normal guys out there who don't do this. He told me it was normal and all guys did it.

what did you end up doing with the collegehumor winnings?
Sadly, I didn't win. I came in second place. It was a close fight thanks to the help I got here. I did get a t-shirt out of the deal.
Here's the t-shirt she won:

http://www.bluecollardistro.com/birbigshir..._306&store=

Hmm, yeah. I had a feeling someone might say that. But, honestly, there are few feelings more satisfying than a handful full of taint hair.

Who writes about this openly? People can easily tie your face to your post. Unfortunately, Chad's desire to pull out his pubic hairs is one of the many reasons we broke up. Turns out pulling out pubes gives you ingrown hairs and constant zit like areas in that region... not very appealing. I am appalled that he would post anything like this. How embarrassing. I apologize on his behalf.

Glad to see that there are decent, normal guys out there who don't do this. He told me it was normal and all guys did it.

what did you end up doing with the collegehumor winnings?
Sadly, I didn't win. I came in second place. It was a close fight thanks to the help I got here. I did get a t-shirt out of the deal.
Here's the t-shirt she won:

http://www.bluecollardistro.com/birbigshir..._306&store=

hey, I'm not the one pulling out my pubic hair. Maybe we can get hims and hers crazy shirts.

How did this purse girl get her joining date so incognito?!

I take it you are one of the unlucky few who pull.
I play with my chin hair and the occasional hair comes out, but I dont intentionally pull anything.Hey, I went to PSU too. Lets go out. I dont pull hairs, I swear.

Archived