Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Are there actually any women posters on this site?

CicncyKid

Are there actually any women posters on this site?  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your thread title should read: "If you are a woman, please send me a picture"No need to make it a thinly disguised poll.

I can confirm iamsmilin and MacArtist. And my pic is in my profile.I've met Bueno and proninja so they can confirm I am a woman. :banned:

Your thread title should read: "If you are a woman, please send me a picture"No need to make it a thinly disguised poll.

I can confirm iamsmilin and MacArtist. And my pic is in my profile.I've met Bueno and proninja so they can confirm I am a woman. :banned:
Can you confirm that Proninja is a woman?

I can confirm iamsmilin and MacArtist. And my pic is in my profile.I've met Bueno and proninja so they can confirm I am a woman. ;)
:banned: Poor ninja. He's not a woman, sorry.

I can confirm iamsmilin and MacArtist. And my pic is in my profile.I've met Bueno and proninja so they can confirm I am a woman. :)
:no: Poor ninja. He's not a woman, sorry.
:rolleyes: Poor Ninja.

I can confirm iamsmilin and MacArtist. And my pic is in my profile.I've met Bueno and proninja so they can confirm I am a woman. :rolleyes:
and profile views for mrs. bsr triple in a matter of minutes

iamsmilin helped me pick out a heck of a purse for my wife a few years back so she's either female or a dude with great fashion sense.

Oh Christ, don't get her started on purses.
you're lovin this thread aren't you?

iamsmilin helped me pick out a heck of a purse for my wife a few years back so she's either female or a dude with great fashion sense.

Oh Christ, don't get her started on purses.
you're lovin this thread aren't you?
:football:

I can confirm iamsmilin and MacArtist. And my pic is in my profile.I've met Bueno and proninja so they can confirm I am a woman. :)

That's an intriguing, interesting and funky picture that I'd like to see in a larger format. I always wondered what your avatar was/where it was from.

Lasted I checked I was a female. :tfp:

Proof is in the puddin', Nicholete.

Lasted I checked I was a female. :unsure:

Welcome to the FBG Ovaries Club!
I've been trying to get me hands on your ovaries for a while now.

It's pretty obvious who's who.

simey = Disco Stu

macartist = RudiStein

Krista4 = General Malaise

flaghopple = NorvilleBarnes

girlA+ = Zow

FBGirl79 = bostonfred

Early10 = timshochet

iamsmilin = mr. furley

Mrs. BSR = LHUCKS

Sister Havana = St Louis Bob

clowncar = cristo

jamyp = Aaron Rudnicki

YSR = Maurile Tremblay

Mrs. DaVinci = shuke

pronija = desert rose

Mystery Achiever = Capella

LadyBeBop = Chadstroma

Polythene Pam = Zow

Sulla = General Malaise

Jetsfantasybarbie = Righetti

bryhamm = bentley

nicholete = Chase Stuart

I can confirm iamsmilin and MacArtist. And my pic is in my profile.I've met Bueno and proninja so they can confirm I am a woman. :goodposting:

That's an intriguing, interesting and funky picture that I'd like to see in a larger format. I always wondered what your avatar was/where it was from.
The avatar isn't me, just the profile pic.

The avatar isn't me, just the profile pic.
Well, there's no need to keep the masses waiting. If it makes you feel better - I'll show you mine if you show me yours!?
  • 2 months later...

Sulla was outed a while back.

I must have missed this so-called outing. :shrug:And no, I am not General Malaise, nor do I have an alias. :lmao:Sulla

Sulla was outed a while back.

I must have missed this so-called outing. :confused:And no, I am not General Malaise, nor do I have an alias. :thumbup:Sulla
Sulla < Hi!
Sulla is an obvious dude.

My husband wants to know...what has he been married to for the last quarter of a century.And to the OP...you mispelled Cincy.

According to the poll, 27% think he is married to a dude, another 20% want more proof.

It's pretty obvious who's who.simey = Disco Stumacartist = RudiSteinKrista4 = General Malaiseflaghopple = NorvilleBarnesgirlA+ = ZowFBGirl79 = bostonfredEarly10 = timshochetiamsmilin = mr. furleyMrs. BSR = LHUCKSSister Havana = St Louis Bobclowncar = cristojamyp = Aaron RudnickiYSR = Maurile TremblayMrs. DaVinci = shukepronija = desert roseMystery Achiever = CapellaLadyBeBop = ChadstromaPolythene Pam = ZowSulla = General MalaiseJetsfantasybarbie = Righettibryhamm = bentleynicholete = Chase Stuart

This is insulting. Zow was the best you could come up with?

It's pretty obvious who's who.simey = Disco Stumacartist = RudiSteinKrista4 = General Malaiseflaghopple = NorvilleBarnesgirlA+ = ZowFBGirl79 = bostonfredEarly10 = timshochetiamsmilin = mr. furleyMrs. BSR = LHUCKSSister Havana = St Louis Bobclowncar = cristojamyp = Aaron RudnickiYSR = Maurile TremblayMrs. DaVinci = shukepronija = desert roseMystery Achiever = CapellaLadyBeBop = ChadstromaPolythene Pam = ZowSulla = General MalaiseJetsfantasybarbie = Righettibryhamm = bentleynicholete = Chase Stuart

Wow. Some of those actually make a lot of sense. :lmao:

Trade for me?

Trade for me?
hmmmmm I dunno. ;)

Wow. Some of those actually make a lot of sense. :lmao:
No way nicholete = Chase Stuart.

Yeah, I kinda feel bad for Woz here.

Archived