What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Predict the Wonderlic (1 Viewer)

MaddHatter

Footballguy
Who will score the highest? Lowest?

I will say the highest will be Thaddeus Lewis, Mike Kafka, or Daryll Clark with the lowest being Tim Hiller, Jarrett Brown, or Zac Robinson.

:thumbup:

I will say the highest will be Thaddeus Lewis, Mike Kafka, or Daryll Clark with the lowest being Tim Hiller, Jarrett Brown, or Zac Robinson.

:goodposting:
FWIW, Tim Hiller is EXTREMELY smart! I am a student at Western and all he did was study and play football! He had a 4.0 in every class he took at Western. I am curious as to why you think he'll be amongst the lowest?

:mellow:
FWIW, Tim Hiller is EXTREMELY smart! I am a student at Western and all he did was study and play football! He had a 4.0 in every class he took at Western. I am curious as to why you think he'll be amongst the lowest?
Just throwing names out there. :shrug:

Sometimes people surprise, sometimes they don't.

This would be more fun as an official contest. List all the players taking the wonderlic and predict their scores :)

25 points for on the nose.

10 points for within 3 either way

5 points for within 6 either way

1 point for within 10 either way

:eek

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread