What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Magnificent PPR Dynasty Team for Sale (1 Viewer)

JPeso

Footballguy
PPR - 4 Points Passing TD, 6 Points RB/WR/TE TDs

1 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE

QB: Cutler, Sanchez, Henne, A Smith, Cassel

RB: Stewart, Beanie, Felix, Turner, Jacobs, Choice, Sproles

WR: Calvin, Jennings, Sidney, Royal, Owens, Avery

TE: Carlson, Keller, Z Miller, Olsen, Z Miller

K: Hartley

Picks: 1.4, 1.6, 2.4, 3.4, 3.6

Pretty amazed someone abandoned this team. If I wasn't at my limit I'd add it on for sure. I'm sure it will fill quick though.

I'll take it if available. You have a link to the league? [is the league active at all?]

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty amazed someone abandoned this team. If I wasn't at my limit I'd add it on for sure. I'm sure it will fill quick though.
It's my team. Trying to trim down a bit and felt it was more "right" to trim down on some of the beauties for fairness to the league and commissioner.

FYI, we brought up this idea of bidding for ownership of your fantasy team on a few of the high stakes boards this past summer.

Think of it. You just plucked down a grand to draft. Immediately following the draft, you have offers pouring in for $1500 since you dominated the rest.

Would you take it? Good luck, personally, that team is easily worth $75 in a 12 teamer.

Users who are viewing this thread