What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Two Great PPR Dynasty Teams For Sale (1 Viewer)

JPeso

Footballguy
Both are PPR, start 1 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1 TE, 4 point for passing TDs, 6 the rest.

Both teams are ready to win-now and have significant future value with which you can deal away or hold.

QB: Cutler, Henne, Freeman

RB: Stewart, Felix, McCoy, Choice, M Bush

WR: Calvin, Fitz, Sidney, DeSean, Bowe, Britt, Harvin, Royal, A Gonz, DHB

TE: Winslow, Olsen, Keller

Picks: 1.4, 1.5, 2.4, all 2011 picks

QB: Schaub, Sanchez, Henne

RB: Beanie, Felix, Lynch, F Jackson, C Taylor, Leon

WR: Sidney, Bowe, Harvin, Nicks, Ocho Cinco, Breaston, Garcon, Royal

TE: Gates, Cook

Picks: 1.2, 1.5, 1.6, 1.10, 3.6, all 2011 picks plus an additional 2011 1st

PM any offers please, will consider selling both together.

Might help to know that the annual fee is $50 for EACH league ($53 with PayPal), and that all but the MFL league fees get paid out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last day, please be able to provide a reference from a dynasty commissioner too, guys. I'd like to fill this with an active owner.

if they are so great why aren't they filled by now? Is it because you expect too mcub in terms of the bid or people just are not interested?

QUOTE (a005511 @ Mar 11 2010, 11:10 AM) *

if they are so great why aren't they filled by now? Is it because you expect too mcub in terms of the bid or people just are not interested?

B/c it is a bidding war apparently.

I doubt it

QUOTE (a005511 @ Mar 11 2010, 11:10 AM) *if they are so great why aren't they filled by now? Is it because you expect too mcub in terms of the bid or people just are not interested?B/c it is a bidding war apparently.I doubt it
Hmmm. I would guess that there would be a lot of interest. With teams like that (especially team #1, which is ridiculous), I’d want to see what’s out there too before accepting the first bid.

a005511 said:
QUOTE (a005511 @ Mar 11 2010, 11:10 AM) *if they are so great why aren't they filled by now? Is it because you expect too mcub in terms of the bid or people just are not interested?B/c it is a bidding war apparently.I doubt it
You doubt it based on????I was interested in one of the team.....but was told of the figure it was to get one of them....and I stepped away.

Users who are viewing this thread