What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texas Rangers Manager Ron Washington (1 Viewer)

Washington made the comment after last season he "wouldn't mind having Milton Bradley back". Having him on the team was "awesome".

I think those comments are a little better understood in light of the recent developments.

Guys just don't snort blow for the first time at age 55. Guy is probably a fiend, it's just now coming out.

I consider myself pretty liberal on these matters but as the "field general" of a major league ball club, he should've been fired.

This isn't a slip-up or a simple human failing.. who the hell snorts coke?

I consider myself pretty liberal on these matters but as the "field general" of a major league ball club, he should've been fired. This isn't a slip-up or a simple human failing.. who the hell snorts coke?
Kurt Kobain Lindsey LohanRobert Downey JrMartin SheenCourtney LoveKate MossOzzy OsborneChris FarleyBritney Spears (reportedly)Eddie Van HalenDrew BarrymoreWhitney HoustonBobby BrownMischa BartonChuck BerryBo BiceSigmund FreudRobin WilliamsSteven KingTim AllenJack NicholsonSean PennThomas EdisonOliver StoneGeorge W. BushReally, if you're rich and/or famous you've probably snorted some cocaine.

I thought it was awesome somebody would go through the trouble to put together that quirky list, and I love the Britney qualifier. Looks like just another dumb alias though.

I consider myself pretty liberal on these matters but as the "field general" of a major league ball club, he should've been fired.

This isn't a slip-up or a simple human failing.. who the hell snorts coke?
Kurt Kobain Lindsey Lohan

Robert Downey Jr

Martin Sheen

Courtney Love

Kate Moss

Ozzy Osborne

Chris Farley

Britney Spears (reportedly)

Eddie Van Halen

Drew Barrymore

Whitney Houston

Bobby Brown

Mischa Barton

Chuck Berry

Bo Bice

Sigmund Freud

Robin Williams

Steven King

Tim Allen

Jack Nicholson

Sean Penn

Thomas Edison

Oliver Stone

George W. Bush

Really, if you're rich and/or famous you've probably snorted some cocaine.
I think you forgot Barack Obama

http://www.russpage.net/barack-obama-cocai...and-60-minutes/

Users who are viewing this thread