Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

PDSL2

jeter23

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regretting my last pick a little as all the WRs I wanted were taken...along with Harrison as a backup plan. Not thrilled with the WRs right now but feel a bit compelled to take one now.

5.06 Jeremy Maclin, WR Phi

6.13 Ahmad Bradshaw

if i had taken bradshaw would you have taken jacobs?
Yes, I was hoping either Jacobs or Barber fell to me. When they didn't, Bradshaw was my next best option.

6.13 Ahmad Bradshaw

Yes, I was hoping either Jacobs or Barber fell to me. When they didn't, Bradshaw was my next best option.
Looks like we were all targeting Barber and Jacobs, as those were the two on my list. The only other option I would have strongly considered is if Favre fell to me.

6.13 Ahmad Bradshaw

Looks like we were all targeting Barber and Jacobs, as those were the two on my list. The only other option I would have strongly considered is if Favre fell to me.
with the slimmest of hope, was that bradshaw would make it back to me...i actually flipped a coin.

hated to hold things up but when i left for work at 6:00am, no one was around to take a PM.....

7.05 Dez Bryant WR Rookie

Nice pick!

Also, on PMs. I am almost always around or at least have my phone with me and can make picks. Worst case, you can send your pick to the person after you and they can make your pick and theirs.

Archived