Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official Sweet Science Thread***

5 hours ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Dubois/Gorman coming up on the +, very good HW prospect fight. Joyce/Jennings is a good test as well.

Also a good DAZN card, and a meh TR card headlined by Shakur Stevenson punching people that aren't civilians in a parking garage.

I still refuse to pay for espn+ or DAZN, as much as i love boxing i say no. Was hoping Stevenson finally had respectable competition, i guess well find out

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GOB said:

I'm closing on my house in a week. Don't have cable or Internet. 

I've made a huge mistake.

Ive always thought your avatar was Will Arnett. I could be wrong, but that just felt like a Will Arnett statement hah

• Laughing 1

Stevenson looked real good once again, but i dont think he is belt ready. Maybe against the right opponent, but he still looks like a boy, scrawny...Hes def bigger than he was in the olympics but I think he needs more yrs to grow  learn & build his body..

On 7/13/2019 at 9:56 PM, Kenny Powers said:

Stevenson looked real good once again, but i dont think he is belt ready. Maybe against the right opponent, but he still looks like a boy, scrawny...Hes def bigger than he was in the olympics but I think he needs more yrs to grow  learn & build his body..

Guevara was not a legit opp. The Pitufo win was impressive tho.

On 7/20/2019 at 9:22 AM, McBokonon said:

I can't seem to make myself care about Pacquiao/Thurman, but I wouldn't mind betting on it. Thurman seems like a live, albeit small, underdog. But I have no idea.

+150 now. Money has been piling on Pac pretty steadily.

36 minutes ago, Good Posting Judge said:

+150 now. Money has been piling on Pac pretty steadily.

Could be hype, but have heard Pac is training like a madman.   I could see him wanting to go out strong though, so I have started having interest.   But, I tend to be a sucker for boxing pre-fight hype.    I do believe he will be in great shape, however instinct, reaction time, and age seem to not correlate with how in-shape you are.   I suppose we shall see very soon 😎

7 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

I tried google but cant find anything...im not reddit literate so what does this mean?

Tried PM'ing you a link but it says you can not accept messages

13 minutes ago, Penguin said:

Tried PM'ing you a link but it says you can not accept messages

Not the first time ive been told that...i just looked thru my profile & messenger settings & cant understand why. Anyone have an idea why?

Eta: i sent u a pm...maybe that will work where i can receive

Edited by Kenny Powers

24 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

I tried google but cant find anything...im not reddit literate so what does this mean?

i just checked and it looks like that sub was banned.  im surprised.  Try deleting any messages/pms you have.  that might let people message you again.

Just now, Tony Jabroni said:

Nothing is working. Thank you for the effort gents.

Try again, some with older computers lost it but they say it's back up

• Kenny Powers changed the title to ***Official Sweet Science Thread***