What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Sweet Science Thread*** (5 Viewers)

So Wilder is either gonna land the kill shot or it is Fury’s fight?

He landed it in the 11th last time, but it didn’t win it for him, saved him with a draw.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he should stop it, Wilder could get himself killed.  Didn't Wilder's corner have an option of a no contest stoppage after 5 rounds for injury?

Not even close.  Wilder never had a chance.
Man, you dear with that ear trauma though, it was a battle to probably stay on his pins, I hope he's ok long term.  He was just willing himself so I can look past the domination to do this one again down the road.  So few fights deliver and this one did.

Good on his corner throwing in the towel. Hearing Wilder say he wanted to go out on his shield is a mindset that needs to be corrected.
He's a different kind of dude though, he knocked a guy out when his hand was broken.    They're both really joys to watch from a competitive standpoint

Yup. That was the fight. Whatever Wilder brought to the table was swept off and the fight was done early. Big props to Fury for landing it, but I feel like we didn't get the real Wilder.
Yea.  Its unfortunate.  But Fury landed that punch.  I dont think it would have gone that way if he didnt but thats boxing.  props to fury. 

SO whats next?  WIll Fury fight AJ right away?  Will he do a trilogy(doubtful)?

Yea.  Its unfortunate.  But Fury landed that punch.  I dont think it would have gone that way if he didnt but thats boxing.  props to fury. 

SO whats next?  WIll Fury fight AJ right away?  Will he do a trilogy(doubtful)?
ESPN speculating that the punch that ruptured the ear drum wasn't legal and could serve as pretext to make it a trilogy. I want to see AJ, unite the belts.

Users who are viewing this thread