Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official Sweet Science Thread***

51 minutes ago, Navin Johnson said:

Love the keyboard warriors who would fight thru a fractured eye socket. 

I think I read his eye socket had to be bolted back together at the hospital. But yeah I am sure I would have toughed it out lol.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, The General said:

Mayweather wins in:

round 1: +350

round 2: +500

round 3: +600

round 4: +800

round 5: +900

round 6: +900

round 7: +1000

round 8: +1400

hes going to make it look somewhat competitive i would guess.  So im thinking round 4 or 5.

well, i was entertained.  surprised Floyd couldnt drop him but hes a big boy.  Apparently Logal landed double the punches but floyd was more efficient.

I suspect he made it look easier so he can get more of these.  :shrug:

13 hours ago, PinkydaPimp said:

color me entertained.  Ochocincos fight was hilarious.  Props to him though for getting in there.  and damn Hurd fell off. 

I didn't watch.  What has happened to Hurd and was the decision legit?

25 minutes ago, Keith R said:

I didn't watch.  What has happened to Hurd and was the decision legit?

Most people felt it should have been unanimous that he lost even though he barely won on one card.  He was just getting out worked and aired out.  I feel like he always does this and drops people late but it never happened.  He needs big work on his defense.  was a good fight though.

• 2 weeks later...

Some fights tonight:

Inoue is fighting

Charlo is fighting

and Julio Ceasar Chavez Jr and SR are fighting on the same card.  Sr against Macho Camacho JR and Chavez Jr against Anderson SIlva(yes you read that correctly)

Im tempted to buy that ppv but i will pass. 

Chavez is such a joke.  An active fighter with his level of name recognition losing to a former UFC fighter is inexcusable, and no other active fighter as well known as him would have ever come close to losing in that situation.

At the other end of the spectrum, Inoue really is a monster!  I have him at #2 P4P, just behind Canelo by a razor-thin margin.  Go fight each other, Bud & Spence, before you drop out of the Top 5.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Keith R said:

Chavez is such a joke.  An active fighter with his level of name recognition losing to a former UFC fighter is inexcusable, and no other active fighter as well known as him would have ever come close to losing in that situation.

At the other end of the spectrum, Inoue really is a monster!  I have him at #2 P4P, just behind Canelo by a razor-thin margin.  Go fight each other, Bud & Spence, before you drop out of the Top 5.

JCC Jr has always been an embarrassment and has never been very good. He lived off his dads name and being able to cut a huge amount of weight when he was “in his prime”.

2 hours ago, Ilov80s said:

JCC Jr has always been an embarrassment and has never been very good. He lived off his dads name and being able to cut a huge amount of weight when he was “in his prime”.

Even tho he’s a joke i thought no way he loses, on the cards on his dads card in Mexico.  Man that guy needs to just hang it up.  It’s over.  Sad and pathetic.

• Like 1

Chavez Sr is not pleased https://www.boxingscene.com/chavez-sr-i-prefer-my-sons-retire-if-they-not-going-prepare-correctly--158585

Call me crazy but i enjoy these fights that match a non boxer against a boxer if its interesting.  Like silva chavez Jr was interesting.  I would like to see silva vs one of those paul brothers now.  I think Conor vs one of them is also interesting.  :shrug:

I have a free bet on any boxing match tonight.  Was leaning Lomachenko by decision +100, or Davis by decision +265.  Any thoughts from you people who know boxing on if either of those are a good prospect, or if I should be thinking something else?

@Good Posting Judge

8 minutes ago, facook said:

I have a free bet on any boxing match tonight.  Was leaning Lomachenko by decision +100, or Davis by decision +265.  Any thoughts from you people who know boxing on if either of those are a good prospect, or if I should be thinking something else?

@Good Posting Judge

Tough fight for Loma coming off his first career loss. He's giving up a lot of height/length. 

58 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

Tough fight for Loma coming off his first career loss. He's giving up a lot of height/length. 

Yeah looking at the weigh in, the opponent towers over him.  Almost feel like I should throw the free bet on the Nakatani and pray for a lottery win.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Keith R said:

It was close but thought Castano did just enough to beat Charlo.  A draw is reasonable, but it deprived us of a true World Champion at 154.  Hope the rematch happens by the end of the year

Agree.  I think the draw was fair being a unification.  I did have castano winning as well. But charlo win the championship rounds and that always changes things.  Also that one score card was ridiculous.

they better rematch. 

• Like 1