Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Wallets

I know this topic has been addressed before in the FFA but it has been awhile and times change.

I was given a very nice black leather Coach 3-fold wallet several years ago. I wear it in my back pocket. It has proven to be quite durable but is starting to get old. I also don't think it's stylish these days and it's a bit bulky. It is time for a change.

What are you sporting these days? What's in style? Where do you carry it? Front or rear? Anyone still use money clips?

Here's what's in mine currently:

Cash

Driver's license

2 credit cards

Debit/ATM card

Health insurance card

2 grocery store discount cards

Gym membership card

I think I'd like to cut this back to be sleeker. The gym card isn't necessary since they just ask for my membership number. I suppose the grocery store cards could go too since I think I can just give my phone number.

I use one of those money clips that holds 5 cards or so, and that's all I need. My wallet days are over.

:no:I have: cash AMEX that doubles as my costco membership and is my main Credit CardDebit card that doubles as a Master Card if some place doesn't accept AMEXDrivers LicenseHealth Insurance/Prescription CardKey Card for Work

Nobody carries wallets anymore. I mean, they went out with powdered wigs. Yeah, see here's what you need. Just a couple of cards and your bankroll.

See, keep the big bills on the outside.

Cash

Driver's license

Credit card

Debit card

Red Cross cards (blood/first aid/cpr)

Library card

Guard license

Powerball tickets

Liquor store coupon

4 Business cards

An old roommate's soul

Fishing license

and Newport membership card

Driver's license

2 cc's

1 debit card

AAA Card

Gun Permit

a few store cards (Lowes, Sam's Club)

Library card

A few of my business cards

Cash

Have a Wilson bifold that is the best wallet I have ever owned. When you open it, it has two flaps (one side with a few card slots, the other with clear plastic for a license, etc) that flip up - underneath each are more cc slots, etc (and on the other face of each flap are clear slots as well). This keeps the credit cards and the like from falling out, etc. This is the only one I found that has that on both sides - very handy wallet. I'm pretty sure it's this one.

Big fan of the clip. Kind of have a combo now with a pocket with a clip on the outside. 2 credit cards, license, coaching pass, and temple recommend. The clip is the key as I've seen many that can't hold much money. Mines not top of the line but I'd say it can hold 10ish bills.

I use one of those money clips that holds 5 cards or so, and that's all I need. My wallet days are over.

I have one of those that has a windowed ID holder on one side and a couple pockets that hold about five cards and a money clip on the other side. It's perfect. Carry the Amex, debit card, flexible spending debit card and insurance card on the back. Tuck my gym membership card behind the ID.

Never used to carry a wallet. Then all my credit cards and such got trashed. Now carry a small 2 fold one in my back left pocket.

Drivers License

Insurance Card

Credit Card

Debit Card

AAA Card

Work ID

Carry cash in my front left pocket. Iphone in front right.

I just switched to a Fossil front pocket clip/wallet combo.

It was only $25. My old wallet was a lot more pricey, but too big and bulky.

This thing is sleak and well designed.

Outside Front:

Money clip for cash (doubles as a bottle opener as wel), and a hidden pocket

Outside Back:

ID holder, I have 2 in there, 1 for work and my drivers license

Inside:

3 pockets on each side, each with a hidden pocket underneath. I have 2 credit cards, debit card, insurance card, and a few business cards.

This thing takes up about 1/2 the space of my old wallet. As a front pocket guy (harder to get picked, important if you're a city dweller like me), I'm very happy with the switch so far.

I took that little bill fold part of my coach wallet out (no idea what you call it) and use it. The wallet itself is too huge, the bill fold thing is perfect.

Just a fold with one side laminated for DL, other side has 2 CC slots. I put my Starwood AMEX and Debit card in one slot, Corporate AMEX and Gas Card in the other - fold cash + business cards loosely inside.

I just switched to a Fossil front pocket clip/wallet combo.It was only $25. My old wallet was a lot more pricey, but too big and bulky.This thing is sleak and well designed.Outside Front:Money clip for cash (doubles as a bottle opener as wel), and a hidden pocketOutside Back:ID holder, I have 2 in there, 1 for work and my drivers licenseInside:3 pockets on each side, each with a hidden pocket underneath. I have 2 credit cards, debit card, insurance card, and a few business cards.This thing takes up about 1/2 the space of my old wallet. As a front pocket guy (harder to get picked, important if you're a city dweller like me), I'm very happy with the switch so far.

I liked the switch as well for a while until the clip started bending thus not holding my bills anymore. Tossed it and went back to wallet. My wallet isn't much larger anyway.

I took that little bill fold part of my coach wallet out (no idea what you call it) and use it. The wallet itself is too huge, the bill fold thing is perfect.

Just a fold with one side laminated for DL, other side has 2 CC slots. I put my Starwood AMEX and Debit card in one slot, Corporate AMEX and Gas Card in the other - fold cash + business cards loosely inside.

:rant:

Fossil bi-fold (kids give me a new one every few years for Father's Day):

I slimmed it down recently, but here is what it holds (note: just measured and it is exactly 2 inches thick):

Personal bank card

Small biz bank card

credit card

benefits card

medical benefits card

vision/dental card

AAA card

Frequent customer movie card

Cash

$5 off coupon next grocery trip

5 coupons

2 more frequent "something or other" Cards

$20 gift card to Blockbuster

Driver's license

pictures of kids

Costco card

REI member card

Lidz gift card

target gift card

Sprint pre-paid calling card

Cingular (lol) rewards card

Doctor and urgent care business cards

J-Crew gift card

Dentist business card

Bruster's Sweet Rewards card

two more frequent visitor punch cards

Finally, business card for a shop in Little China in SF that sells preseasoned Woks

Costanza has NOTHING ON ME!!!!

Fossil bi-fold (kids give me a new one every few years for Father's Day):I slimmed it down recently, but here is what it holds (note: just measured and it is exactly 2 inches thick):Personal bank cardSmall biz bank cardcredit cardbenefits cardmedical benefits cardvision/dental cardAAA cardFrequent customer movie cardCash$5 off coupon next grocery trip5 coupons2 more frequent "something or other" Cards$20 gift card to BlockbusterDriver's licensepictures of kidsCostco cardREI member cardLidz gift cardtarget gift cardSprint pre-paid calling cardCingular (lol) rewards cardDoctor and urgent care business cardsJ-Crew gift cardDentist business cardBruster's Sweet Rewards cardtwo more frequent visitor punch cardsFinally, business card for a shop in Little China in SF that sells preseasoned WoksCostanza has NOTHING ON ME!!!!

That's outrageous

Fossil bi-fold (kids give me a new one every few years for Father's Day):I slimmed it down recently, but here is what it holds (note: just measured and it is exactly 2 inches thick):Personal bank cardSmall biz bank cardcredit cardbenefits cardmedical benefits cardvision/dental cardAAA cardFrequent customer movie cardCash$5 off coupon next grocery trip5 coupons2 more frequent "something or other" Cards$20 gift card to BlockbusterDriver's licensepictures of kidsCostco cardREI member cardLidz gift cardtarget gift cardSprint pre-paid calling cardCingular (lol) rewards cardDoctor and urgent care business cardsJ-Crew gift cardDentist business cardBruster's Sweet Rewards cardtwo more frequent visitor punch cardsFinally, business card for a shop in Little China in SF that sells preseasoned WoksCostanza has NOTHING ON ME!!!!

That's outrageous
I need these things...

Archived