What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 'The Walking Dead' TV Series Thread*** (5 Viewers)

Let's be honest all these girls would be nasty to get busy with. One sniff of B.O. on a girl and I am out. Now I guess in a zombie apocalypse I could make an exception.
Human males have been banging stinky chicks for half a million years. Pretty sure you'd get over it.
still missing Destiney, huh?
I yearn for her.
as long as it doesnt smell like -fish- im good with it
Smells like trout, kick her out

I'm sure somebody already mentioned this, but any chance that the honey-trap house Darryl and Beth were in was a crab-trap for Terminus? Are we going to see the "hearse" and Beth-kabobs?

How many times can they go to that well?

The CDC was supposed to save them, and it was a disaster. So was the farm. So was the prison. So was Woodbury. I groaned when they set up Terminus as the next place to save them, and Washington is already in the mix.

Hopefully the writers come up with something else interesting to drive the plot.
I don't know, I kinda think that's what it would be like. No place is really safe and you just jump from place to place hoping for the best.
This.

If stuff ever hit the fan I could see that being the way it is. I like this show for all the reason others dislike it.

The CDC was supposed to save them, and it was a disaster. So was the farm. So was the prison. So was Woodbury. I groaned when they set up Terminus as the next place to save them, and Washington is already in the mix.

Hopefully the writers come up with something else interesting to drive the plot.
I don't know, I kinda think that's what it would be like. No place is really safe and you just jump from place to place hoping for the best.
This.

If stuff ever hit the fan I could see that being the way it is. I like this show for all the reason others dislike it.
There are four groups of people I expect in the zombie apocalypse:

- Military-based groups that are most likely led by a fascist (Woodbury)

- Sociopathic groups who will kill anyone to get what they need (Daryl's group)

- Psychopathic killers and/or cannibals who kill for fun/food

- the dead

Last edited by a moderator:
Things that I'll probably post Sunday night:

"When I fantisized about Maggie eating Beth, I didn't mean like that"

"Well, in his defense, Carl sure does have a purty mouth"

"Did you see Lori in the back of the crowd in the Terminus shot?!?!?!?!?"

"Stupid Glenn, just when I thought you couldn't be more stupid, you prove me wrong"

"Hot Terminus Chick: Claimed"

"Stop Yelling CAAAARRRRLLLL! No one likes you"

This.

- the dead
you left out

-- those without the mental dexterity to grasp their situation (Rick & co)

"Stupid Glenn, just when I thought you couldn't be more stupid, you prove me wrong"

I already claimed Mary sucker, you better hope there is another one.

After I saw the painting of her with her eye poked out and mouth taped over, I said now there is a interesting and non stinky woman who has delicious food on the grill. CLAIMED

This.

- the dead
you left out

-- those without the mental dexterity to grasp their situation (Rick & co)
Same group...eventually.

After I saw the painting of her with her eye poked out and mouth taped over, I said now there is a interesting and non stinky woman who has delicious food on the grill. CLAIMED
I know someone claimed Beth, but since she's been chopped up and put on the grill, I think this is probably not a violation:

Beth rib rack, claimed!

I still am surprised that there has been so little discussion on that painting. Color me intrigued. I want to know what Mary did.

I still am surprised that there has been so little discussion on that painting. Color me intrigued. I want to know what Mary did.
Bad things man........Bad things.

I know someone claimed Beth, but since she's been chopped up and put on the grill, I think this is probably not a violation:

Beth rib rack, claimed!
im a breast man myself

Here is my updated list of awesome characters

1.Lizzie

2.Bob

3.Beth

4.Fake scientist, this guy is freaking hilarious

5.Otis

6.T-Dog

7.Rick

8.Carl

9.Carol

10.Tyreese

Glenn and Maggie are officially out of the top ten for whining and stupidity.
Surprised that Merle didn't make the top ten.

Guy was badass & had some nice one liners.

::holdsupcigarettelighter::

Beth rib rack, claimed!
im a breast man myself
"I thought you were a leg man?"

"I don't need legs, I have legs."

Tusken Raider said:

1.Lizzie

2.Bob

3.Beth

5.Otis

6.T-Dog

7.Rick

8.Carl

9.Carol

10.Tyreese

I liked Merle, but his character was a little to cliche for me. And it's hard for me to root for a jerk.

Tusken Raider said:

1.Lizzie

2.Bob

3.Beth

5.Otis

6.T-Dog

7.Rick

8.Carl

9.Carol

10.Tyreese

I liked Merle, but his character was a little to cliche for me. And it's hard for me to root for a jerk.
Loved Merle, not so much the guy at the beginning, it was cliche, but with the Governor and then going after the Gov, he was a great character. The whole scene with kidnapping Michonne, letting her go and setting the trap for the Governor's men was great. God how I wish Merle or Andrea killed the Governor. A much better ending for that character if Merle kills him or Andrea's trick with the door killed him.

Or better yet, bitten by Herschel's disembodied head.
LOL, like if he won the whole battle and while high-fiving his crew and he steps back and gets bit in the ankle.

On a real note, I understand Merle not killing him, but the Andrea scene really pissed me off. He was completely unarmed and cornered by a bunch of zombies. That was a great move by Andrea and it meant nothing.

The Most Watched Hour Ever: Why 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Will Break A Ratings Record Tonight

Tonight’s season finale of The Walking Dead is likely to be the most-watched show in the history of cable television. Really?

You don’t have to work for Nielsen to understand that The Walking Dead is very popular, and Sunday night’s episode will be something of an event. But a deeper dive into numbers behind the show ratings success tells an even more remarkable story.

After AMC bought the pilot based on Robert Kirkman’s comics, the show has more than tripled its ratings in less than four years. And, based on past performance, this season is likely to end with a record-breaking hour of television tonight. Here are eight things to know about the most popular show on television on the eve of its biggest night ever.

1. A Fast Start: The October 31, 2010 premiere of The Walking Dead was seen by 5.3 million viewers. In the highly-coveted 18-49 year old demographic, the episode trailed only LeBron James’ first game with the Miami Heat, beating the World Series and 30 Rock. The show dipped below 5 million viewers only twice that first season.
  2. Was Followed by a Huge Jump: The most significant ratings jump came with the season three premiere. The season two finale “Beside The Dying Fire” drew 8.99 million viewers, which was the show’s best to that point. The season three opener? “Seed” drew a whopping 10.87 million viewers.
  3. The Ratings Broke Records: In its third season The Walking Dead established itself as the highest rated show on cable television. The season four premiere, “30 Days Without an Accident,” which aired on October 13, 2013, was the highest-rated hour of cable television ever with a whopping 16.11 million viewers. What did
  4. it top? Disney’s High School Musical
  5. While the Demographics Astounded: As phenomenal as the ratings have been, they still lag slightly behind a few of the most popular shows on network television, like CBS’s NCIS. But when you factor in demographics, The Walking Dead defeats all comers. As far back as Season 2, the show was setting records in the coveted 18-49 year old bracket. The season four premiere drew 10.4 million viewers in that demo. By comparison, the Breaking Bad series-topping finale drew 6.7 million. TWD routinely tops even prime live programming like NFL Sunday Night Football and the Winter Olympics. The one challenger that TWD couldn’t top: The Oscars.
  6. Which Means Big Money: The Walking Dead ‘s ad rates are the highest of any cable show at as much at $600,000 per spot, a number which rivals NFL broacasts, where rates for the top games are $570,000. By comparison, the highest rates in a scripted show are CBS’s Big Bang Theory at $326,000 per spot.
  7. Even When You’re Just Talking About It: One of the true cash cows in The Walking Dead franchise isTalking Dead, the post-broadcast talk show hosted by Chris Hardwick consistently attracts between four and five million viewers, including 6.01 million for the season 4 mid-season finale. Not bad for a show that, unlike the production-heavy Walking Dead, costs almost nothing to produce.
    WD3-jpeg.jpg
  8. Premieres Push The Envelope: While the show’s plot twists may keep the audiences guessing, its viewership numbers have followed consistent trend. As you can see in the chart above, the biggest jumps have come season to season. with each season premiere to date adding millions oaf viewers. The mid-season finales have posted modest ratings followed by a bump for the mid-season premiere.
  9. But the Finales Set Records: In the shows three previous seasons The Walking Dead season finale has also been the highest rated episode of the season, usually by a modest margin, adding between 1.6 and 1.8 million viewers to the record set in the premier. So look for tonight’s episode to again be the highest rated hour in the history of cable, adding about 1.7 million viewers to the 16.1 million viewers from the season premiere, for a new record total of 17.8 million viewers

Over under on Diddy mirage commercials?

Over under on I've killed over 300 zombies and live off the land commercials?

Users who are viewing this thread