What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 'The Walking Dead' TV Series Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Gareth looked pretty spry for getting shot a few days ago.
I've only watched it once without benefit of DVR while we were out of town, but at the BobBQ last night I didn't notice Gareth in a sling or acting like he got shot. Did it appear that he was shot at all?

Also someone said it was dumb luck that they ended up at the same church, I don't think they had walked very far at all. It did not seem like days had passed since they left the shack with gumchewer, who conceivably saw or heard the direction they headed off in.

Man, for a show that everyone hates, it sure is tough keeping up with this thread. Look away for a couple hours and I'm 3 pages behind. :kicksrock:

Gareth looked pretty spry for getting shot a few days ago.
I've only watched it once without benefit of DVR while we were out of town, but at the BobBQ last night I didn't notice Gareth in a sling or acting like he got shot. Did it appear that he was shot at all?

Also someone said it was dumb luck that they ended up at the same church, I don't think they had walked very far at all. It did not seem like days had passed since they left the shack with gumchewer, who conceivably saw or heard the direction they headed off in.
Pretty sure Gumchewer neither heard nor saw the direction they headed off in. He was absolutely 100% out. I don't like that they let him live. I don't think it was a long time, but we don't know how long they walked until they got to the church. It could have been dumb luck. I don't think Rick et al stayed anywhere close to Terminus. Forget about the Termites, there were a lot of zombies around there, with more continuing to come due to the explosion/smoke/gunfire. If Gumchewer looks like he has healed up, they it likely was days and dumb luck.

Man, for a show that everyone hates, it sure is tough keeping up with this thread. Look away for a couple hours and I'm 3 pages behind. :kicksrock:
LOL. I thought it was another great episode. I may not like every single detail (i.e. Gumchewer alive), but it has been a heckuva start to the season.

Season 2 is my favorite season thus far but this season is on pace to rival it for me. The first two episodes were very strong and two of the moments (the trough scene and the #BobBQ) rival Season 2's most powerful scenes. So far this season has been everything it was promised to be and then some.

Season 2 is my favorite season thus far but this season is on pace to rival it for me. The first two episodes were very strong and two of the moments (the trough scene and the #BobBQ) rival Season 2's most powerful scenes. So far this season has been everything it was promised to be and then some.
Yep. I haven't been a huge fan of this show, but they're bringing it this season so far.

Not sure if this theory is out there. I think Bob was bitten in the slime cellar, and went outside the church for a good cry because he was already feeling bad and had zombie running in his blood. Termites eat some infected BobBQ, get sick, and turn.

Not sure if this theory is out there. I think Bob was bitten in the slime cellar, and went outside the church for a good cry because he was already feeling bad and had zombie running in his blood. Termites eat some infected BobBQ, get sick, and turn.
Now what about this.... Bob was actually bitten, and left the church to kill himself. Termites get food poisoning.

Now what about this.... Bob was actually bitten, and left the church to kill himself. Termites get food poisoning.
That's what I thought everyone thought. That's the impression I was given.

What if the preacher is wearing a wire and Gareth was listening in the whole time? He didn't want to be searched, right?

I thought that Bob was crying in front of a gravestone behind the church. As if he was from the area and knew someone that was buried there. He then joined up with the Terminus people, saw the sick stuff they were into and fled before running into Rick's group.

:shrug:

That's what I thought everyone thought. That's the impression I was given.
Thought this as well.

It looked like something happened to Bob on his right side. He wasn't moving his right arm much when he went outside.

I thought that Bob was crying in front of a gravestone behind the church. As if he was from the area and knew someone that was buried there. He then joined up with the Terminus people, saw the sick stuff they were into and fled before running into Rick's group.

:shrug:
I thought that Bob was crying in front of a tree. Maybe he's a tree hugger/humper and saw the carving in the tree. That can be a very trying experience for a tree hugger/humper.

It looked like something happened to Bob on his right side. He wasn't moving his right arm much when he went outside.
how about this- Bob got bitten in the food bank, thought he was about to turn so left the church to kill himself, and then got turned into a KFC bucket, possibly giving the termites food poisoning. have you thought of that possibility?

how about this- Bob got bitten in the food bank, thought he was about to turn so left the church to kill himself, and then got turned into a KFC bucket, possibly giving the termites food poisoning. have you thought of that possibility?
Why didn't anyone else think he was bitten? This is groundbreaking information.

You could be onto something. Good thing Gareth likes dark meat.

Maybe he was bitten or had a deep wound/scratch under the water and he knew he was going to turn so he wanted to kill himself. Could be something to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread