What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 'The Walking Dead' TV Series Thread*** (7 Viewers)

the wolves that Morgan let go will be back, and will kill someone important, which will make Morgan rethink his position on killing..

Fun episode. Crazy machete and axe guys are always fun. Not sure its super smart to spend all of your time chopping off arms and legs of Alexandrians when some are still running around with guns, but hey, they cray.

#### Morgan and his pacifist shtick. Terrible. I do like the plot line that he knows the wolves, probably going to be some flashback fun there.

Also, the two spotters on the on wall did a bang-up job. lol. I get it, "they haven't had to deal with fighting, blah blah blah."

Looks like from the previews the pied piper plan has now gone to hell, so we'll get a full episode of dealing with that. Would like to see Carol and Carl++?? go track down the rest of the Wolves.

Great episode. Intense from the second Cigarette lady got hacked to the end.

I also thought the housewife Carol put in the closet was gonna blast Morgan at the end. I also thought Enid was gonna take out Carl. Was wrong on both counts.

I don't read spoilers but I'm guessing the Wolves leader is someone the comic fans are hoping will arrive soon. There's definitely a cult-ish vibe going on there.

Carol is absolutely bad ### but even she is beginning to crack with all the ruthless killing she's had to do.

Really enjoying the time jumps. Gimple seems to be a big fan of integrating those and utilizing them to develop back stories. He has such a strong hand in terms of guiding the show. I think he's the best showrunner the series has had. The show has really gone to different levels in content and storytelling since he took over.
I didn't see that coming and it was really well done and set the tone for the rest of the episode. Good stuff.

I guess next episode they deal with the zombie hoard?

Great episode. Intense from the second Cigarette lady got hacked to the end.

I also thought the housewife Carol put in the closet was gonna blast Morgan at the end. I also thought Enid was gonna take out Carl. Was wrong on both counts.

I don't read spoilers but I'm guessing the Wolves leader is someone the comic fans are hoping will arrive soon. There's definitely a cult-ish vibe going on there.

Carol is absolutely bad ### but even she is beginning to crack with all the ruthless killing she's had to do.

Really enjoying the time jumps. Gimple seems to be a big fan of integrating those and utilizing them to develop back stories. He has such a strong hand in terms of guiding the show. I think he's the best showrunner the series has had. The show has really gone to different levels in content and storytelling since he took over.
I didn't see that coming and it was really well done and set the tone for the rest of the episode. Good stuff.
You could just see Carol thinking - "I tried to tell this stupid b***h not to smoke. Now I'm gonna have to kill her too. WTF?!!!!"

I like how they symbolicly had Carol and Morgan traveling in opposite directions near the end.

Morgan will go off the deep end on this pacifist BS I'm afraid.
I think Morgan reached peace when he changed his philosophy to all lives matter. But he is quickly realizing the situation they face doesn't always allow that type of compassion. I think it'll turn into his road to travel and he will eventually come around to where Rick and Carol are in the show. He is a badass when he needs to be. But he needs to get over trying to save everybody.
Morgan now reminds of Grizzly Man - a guy who thought he could live with bears and be friends with them.

They ate him.

Did Morgan kill the one wolf he fought inside the house?
It appeared so, since before he hit him at the end of the fight he said "I can" referring to the Wolf's accusation that he couldn't kill people.

However, Tyresse said he killed the Terminus guy and we all know how that turned out. Shish-ka-Bob.

Did Morgan kill the one wolf he fought inside the house?
I think his "I'm sorry" was a clear reveal that he was going to kill the guy. Didn't wanna do it, felt like he had no choice.

I also loved the shot of Morgan and Carol passing each other on the street without saying a word and walking off in different directions, symbolizing their different beliefs and approaches.

Did anybody else think the one wolf that was in the group of five that attacked Morgan looked familiar? The guy he was talking to, who picked up a pistol before running off. I swear he was at Terminus or Woodbury but that's 500 miles away.

Did anybody else think the one wolf that was in the group of five that attacked Morgan looked familiar? The guy he was talking to, who picked up a pistol before running off. I swear he was at Terminus or Woodbury but that's 500 miles away.
He was one of the Wolves who attacked Morgan in the Season 5 finale. The other one was the one who tried to ambush him in the house at the end of last night's episode. That's why both recognized him

My favorite part of last night was Jessie killing the woman in her house. Stabbing her 50 times. Best part was her spearing the woman in the head. Shows her acceptance of the situation and puts her further in the Rick camp.

No idea on the rest of the wolves. Carol was right that they don't have guns. I don't think they are well organized and equipped, but that guy who left mentioned that they didn't have a choice, so I assume that means somebody bad is heading up the group and somehow forcing them into that. I am sure some of the wolves have turned into crazies at this point.
Some of the wolves were hacking up bodies while the attack was still going on. And the captured one said something about them not belonging here before Carol shot him. Probably see the cult leader in the midseason finale?
Sounds about right. I think he grabs some people (remember some got hacked, some were captured) and because of what he does to them they slowly become the Manson family.

No idea on the rest of the wolves. Carol was right that they don't have guns. I don't think they are well organized and equipped, but that guy who left mentioned that they didn't have a choice, so I assume that means somebody bad is heading up the group and somehow forcing them into that. I am sure some of the wolves have turned into crazies at this point.
Some of the wolves were hacking up bodies while the attack was still going on. And the captured one said something about them not belonging here before Carol shot him. Probably see the cult leader in the midseason finale?
Sounds about right. I think he grabs some people (remember some got hacked, some were captured) and because of what he does to them they slowly become the Manson family.
Check out the Comic-Con trailer for Season 6 at the very end.

I was not expecting this type of Morgan. I get it but I don't like it.
he's gonna have a moment like Pablo from ftwd did at the end where he just stone cold beats a man to death with his bare hands. they won't make the same mistake they did with Tyrese.

Last edited by a moderator:
he's gonna have a moment like Pablo from ftwd did at the end where he just stone cold beats a man to death with his bare hands. they won't make the same mistake they did with Tyrese.
I don't think so either. He told Rick in the last episode "I'm a killer." He knows what he has to do in this world; he's just grappling with it. I still think there's more going on with Morgan than we've seen so far.

My favorite part of last night was Jessie killing the woman in her house. Stabbing her 50 times. Best part was her spearing the woman in the head. Shows her acceptance of the situation and puts her further in the Rick camp.
Her kid is going to be really upset once she finally porks Rick.

I don't think so either. He told Rick in the last episode "I'm a killer." He knows what he has to do in this world; he's just grappling with it. I still think there's more going on with Morgan than we've seen so far.
I am pretty sure they are going to have a Morgan backstory episode on what happens to him between "Clear" and Joining the group. We will learn a lot more about him.

I am pretty sure they are going to have a Morgan backstory episode on what happens to him between "Clear" and Joining the group. We will learn a lot more about him.
I agree.

I also like how they didn't make a big scene out of Maggie telling the group what she heard Father Gabriel say. It's just made clear that she told the group and now he has to deal with the fallout.

I just can't wait until next week when we get another 20 seconds of that airplane snippet. Its quite riveting.
Yeah, this format was kinda a bad decision. Kid couldn't get text out and 2 people coughed. The End.
I have no interest in this and I had no interest in Fear The Walking Dead either. I don't blame AMC for trying to milk this for all it's got but for me it's this show and nothing else.

(HULK) said:
kentric said:
I just can't wait until next week when we get another 20 seconds of that airplane snippet. Its quite riveting.
Yeah, this format was kinda a bad decision. Kid couldn't get text out and 2 people coughed. The End.
You forgot the impactful scene with the asian woman turning around and looking at the kid. Kind of tied the whole thing together.

(HULK) said:
kentric said:
You forgot the impactful scene with the asian woman turning around and looking at the kid. Kind of tied the whole thing together.
Next week we will see him playing Candy Crush while some more people cough. The End.

really disappointed in the lack of rosita footage to date
They did show some nice cleavage when she was walking around the house. So there is that.
Yes they did. I might have hit rewind.

Good episode despite some ridiculousness. But I loved Coral taking the casserole out of the oven. Good stuff. And the jump cut in the opener covering Enid's parents getting taken down was excellent. I will say though that the show runners are either going somewhere with the letter A tags or they are too sloppy. If it's just coincidence it's a mistake.

really disappointed in the lack of rosita footage to date
They did show some nice cleavage when she was walking around the house. So there is that.
Yes they did. I might have hit rewind.

Good episode despite some ridiculousness. But I loved Coral taking the casserole out of the oven. Good stuff. And the jump cut in the opener covering Enid's parents getting taken down was excellent. I will say though that the show runners are either going somewhere with the letter A tags or they are too sloppy. If it's just coincidence it's a mistake.
It's amazing to me that this far past the initial outbreak and her parents would be so complacent about walkers. "Oh yeah it's just a couple of walkers. We can totally let our guard down and not be worried about any others that might be in the area".

Users who are viewing this thread