What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 'The Walking Dead' TV Series Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Balco said:
I thought they were eating the other guy on top of glen.
I would quit watching if Glenn survived.
For the record, he was left off the "in memory of" segment of Talking Dead.
yeah, that was shady

ETA: fact he wasn't on the talking dead was weird too. i think they pulled a crappy card here (ie glenn somehow survives this), but so be it.
IMDB lists him gone for episodes 4 and 5 then he's in every single episode for the remainder of the season including next spring. He's not dead.

Balco said:
yeah, that was shady

ETA: fact he wasn't on the talking dead was weird too. i think they pulled a crappy card here (ie glenn somehow survives this), but so be it.
IMDB lists him gone for episodes 4 and 5 then he's in every single episode for the remainder of the season including next spring. He's not dead.
nice catch. will be hard to have him as a zombie for the next year

ETA: my wife just mentioned after Laurie died that she was in a bunch of episodes. I don't think this is the case here at all, but something to think about

Last edited by a moderator:
It's obvious Glenn isn't dead because remember the previous episode where it shows Glenn all cut up and bleeding on the face as he returns to Alexandria? That was a future sequence. He's not dead people.

Nicholas fell ontop of Glenn. That was Nicholas intestines. Glenn survives. At least thats what i hope.
I thought it was obvious, but as I said in my previously deleted post, I must be in denial. We did not see walkers eat Glenn, you did not see them biting into his flesh like when someone usually meets their demise on the show.

It's obvious Glenn isn't dead because remember the previous episode where it shows Glenn all cut up and bleeding on the face as he returns to Alexandria? That was a future sequence. He's not dead people.
i dont remember glenn returning to alexandria

Balco said:
yeah, that was shady

link?

Balco said:
yeah, that was shady

Balco said:
yeah, that was shady

It ain't cool being a jive turkey so close to Thanksgiving

####### A stop posting spoilers 3 episodes ahead

If not dead, they better have a darn good reason why not... other than just Nicholas' body landed on top of him.
why is that not a good reason? Nicholas falls on top of him. Walkers rip nicholas to shreds. Glenn soaked in blood, walkers either move on or something distracts them.

I watched it again, theyre eating nicholas, not glenn. But unless something distracts that horde quick, theres hardly a way glenn could escape

If he's not......then they very much just jumped the shark". Come on......you going to tell me that, even if that cat fell on top of Glenn......he wouldn't get at least nibbled on once? I know.....zombies and immortal gas and lawns being mowed.......but Glenn not getting nicked amidst that sea of zombies is a legitimate WTF moment. It's cheap heat. They could have just as easily conveyed the same message with Nicholas jumping off and sacrificing himself, allowing Glenn to climb into the trash bin.

I watched it again, theyre eating nicholas, not glenn. But unless something distracts that horde quick, theres hardly a way glenn could escape
well the rest of the group in the town are still running around ...maybe they cause a distraction unbeknownst to them that glen is buried under zombies

If not dead, they better have a darn good reason why not... other than just Nicholas' body landed on top of him.
why is that not a good reason? Nicholas falls on top of him. Walkers rip nicholas to shreds. Glenn soaked in blood, walkers either move on or something distracts them.
That makes no sense. Why would they just randomly stop eating?

Ooooh, we ate the first guy. Let's just leave this other lump of living flesh below him because something has distracted us.

for the people who don't usually watch Talking Dead this is a good one to watch. they had a camera film the audience for "the scene" and it is pretty funny

Balco said:
yeah, that was shady

I don't think it'd be above and beyond for the powers that be to list him on the IMDB listing at the beginning of this season so noone would figure it out that way.

The not having him on TTD and the lack of "In Memory Of" is more damning...as they wouldn't waste the episode in which appeared.

Face and head exposed, tons of walkers all over him. Seems a huge stretch he could survive with the camoflauge trick alone, even for this show.

I hope he's alive but something would have to distract them as you said. Their rules on the show is walkers wont stop eating without something else catching their attention.

Or, with that many, how's he simply not trampled or crushed under their weight?

because of a distraction

Ooooh, we ate the first guy. Let's just leave this other lump of living flesh below him because something has distracted us.
I wasn't aware that walkers could make that rationale.

my biggest question, is how the F does the group stand in a circle, and not one person sees a zombie sneak up behind David and take a bite out of his shoulder. how do you kill a bunch of them, and then just stand around like they are waiting for a bus or something

because of a distraction
Their entire raison d'etre is to eat living flesh. WTF sort of distraction would keep them from doing that?

my biggest question, is how the F does the group stand in a circle, and not one person sees a zombie sneak up behind David and take a bite out of his shoulder. how do you kill a bunch of them, and then just stand around like they are waiting for a bus or something
yeah, that was weak.

because of a distraction
Their entire raison d'etre is to eat living flesh. WTF sort of distraction would keep them from doing that?
the girl sacrificed herself. How come they all didnt just stop to eat her? Some kept on pursuing Michonnes crew.

because of a distraction
the girl sacrificed herself. How come they all didnt just stop to eat her? Some kept on pursuing Michonnes crew.
:lmao: Because she was eventually gone and there wasn't enough for all of them. Or was there someone laying under her that I didn't see?

Lol at defending Glenn's survival already.
Glenn Rhee (Character)

from "The Walking Dead" (2010)

The content of this page was created by users. It has not been screened or verified by IMDb staff.

"The Soup" (1 episode)

Episode #8.39 (14 October 2011)

"The Walking Dead" (83 episodes)

... aka "Walking Dead" - USA (English title) (informal short title)

Days Gone Bye (31 October 2010)

Guts (7 November 2010)

Tell It to the Frogs (14 November 2010)

Vatos (21 November 2010)

Wildfire (28 November 2010)

TS-19 (5 December 2010)

What Lies Ahead (16 October 2011)

Bloodletting (23 October 2011)

Save the Last One (30 October 2011)

Cherokee Rose (6 November 2011)

Chupacabra (13 November 2011)

Secrets (20 November 2011)

Pretty Much Dead Already (27 November 2011)

Nebraska (12 February 2012)

Triggerfinger (19 February 2012)

18 Miles Out (26 February 2012)

Judge, Jury, Executioner (4 March 2012)

Better Angels (11 March 2012)

Beside the Dying Fire (18 March 2012)

Seed (14 October 2012)

Sick (21 October 2012)

Walk with Me (28 October 2012)

Killer Within (4 November 2012)

Say the Word (11 November 2012)

Hounded (18 November 2012)

When the Dead Come Knocking (25 November 2012)

Made to Suffer (2 December 2012)

The Suicide King (10 February 2013)

Home (17 February 2013)

I Ain't a Judas (24 February 2013)

Clear (3 March 2013)

Arrow on the Doorpost (10 March 2013)

Prey (17 March 2013)

This Sorrowful Life (24 March 2013)

Welcome to the Tombs (31 March 2013)

30 Days Without an Accident (13 October 2013)

Infected (20 October 2013)

Isolation (27 October 2013)

Indifference (3 November 2013)

Internment (10 November 2013)

Live Bait (17 November 2013)

Dead Weight (24 November 2013)

Too Far Gone (1 December 2013)

After (9 February 2014)

Inmates (16 February 2014)

Claimed (23 February 2014)

Still (2 March 2014)

Alone (9 March 2014)

The Grove (16 March 2014)

Us (23 March 2014)

A (30 March 2014)

No Sanctuary (12 October 2014)

Strangers (19 October 2014)

Four Walls and a Roof (26 October 2014)

Slabtown (2 November 2014)

Self Help (9 November 2014)

Consumed (16 November 2014)

Crossed (23 November 2014)

Coda (30 November 2014)

What Happened and What's Going On (8 February 2015)

Them (15 February 2015)

The Distance (22 February 2015)

Remember (1 March 2015)

Forget (8 March 2015)

Spend (15 March 2015)

Try (22 March 2015)

Conquer (29 March 2015)

First Time Again (11 October 2015)

JSS (18 October 2015)

Thank You (25 October 2015)

Here's Not Here (1 November 2015)

Now (8 November 2015)

Episode #6.6 (15 November 2015)

Episode #6.7 (22 November 2015)

Episode #6.8 (29 November 2015)

Episode #6.9 (15 February 2016)

Episode #6.10 (22 February 2016)

Episode #6.11 (29 February 2016)

Episode #6.12 (7 March 2016)

Episode #6.13 (14 March 2016)

Episode #6.14 (21 March 2016)

Episode #6.15 (28 March 2016)

Episode #6.16 (4 April 2016)

modogg said:
Christo said:
Rick is one bad mofo
he's an f'n idiot. way to go through an entire magazine in an assault rifle on the side of an RV. i'm sure he wouldn't need those bullets in the near future
If there was ever a time to unload a clip it was right there, it was life or death making sure he hit them, plus with the armory they seem to have enough ammunition for the time being.

Glenn's dead, imo.

thinking, they killed him earlier then expected - tons of people know he dies shortly to Negan in the comics, so killing him off here preserves some shock value at his death.

All this talk of Glenn, what was up with Ricks hand?
I must have missed where he hurt it. First time I noticed was when he fought those 3 walkers,but it looked like it was already bandaged then?
I'm assuming he just cut himself with the knife, but I think they want us to think he might have bitten? I mean we saw him stab 3 walkers in the head (which would normally be an easy task for him, but anyone could always make a mistake or get have something happen unexpected), they never showed him accidentally cutting himself with the knife, yet he is bleeding and they won't show the wound. The scene where he was just holding the walky down but not saying anything made me think he was going to say he was bitten, but I doubt he is. Doesn't really make since for him to be cut deeply by his own knife though. It will be interesting to see how he makes out of his current situation.

No way he's dead. They would have actually shown it, plus like others have said just seems like a weak way to go out.

No way he's dead. They would have actually shown it, plus like others have said just seems like a weak way to go out.
I think it would be even weaker if he is alive at this point, but agree they didn't show it so who knows.

I wouldn't mind one bit if they found a way for him to roll under the dumpster or hide in the zombie/Nicholas guts. Those ####ers just killed Glenn. Bring him back, right ####### now imo.

I think it would be even weaker if he is alive at this point, but agree they didn't show it so who knows.
I agree, but the way they showed it, I actually thought it was the other guy's guts. Just the weird way they showed only his head and the fact that the guts were already out as soon as he hit the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread