What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 'The Walking Dead' TV Series Thread*** (8 Viewers)

I had never watched the show but decided to binge watch the entire thing before the 2nd half of season 6 kicks in a few weeks. Just finished catching up earlier tonight.

All I know is that EVERYONE is a ####### idiot. Its like they're trying to die.

Glenn being alive was absurd. Just passed the Governor surviving that room full of walkers while he was tracking down Andrea as the most absurd survival ever.

Every kid sucks.
Not Lizzie. She was stone cold.

I am glad Dale died (was just watching a rerun while on the treadmill here at work).

Just thought I'd share.
I was Xmas shopping for my kiddos at Toys R Us and they have a section for Walking Dead Action figures. I #### you not there is a Dale's Rv Set. I looked at it and thought, I am glad Dale died.
Seriously? I just might buy that and set it up in my house somewhere like it is a serious decoration. No joke here.

Nice conversation piece.
A lot cheaper at amazon

http://www.amazon.com/McFarlane-Toys-Construction-Sets--Walking/dp/B010B8MSYG/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1453134120&sr=1-2&keywords=WALKING+DEAD+DALE

I am glad Dale died (was just watching a rerun while on the treadmill here at work).

Just thought I'd share.
I was Xmas shopping for my kiddos at Toys R Us and they have a section for Walking Dead Action figures. I #### you not there is a Dale's Rv Set. I looked at it and thought, I am glad Dale died.
Seriously? I just might buy that and set it up in my house somewhere like it is a serious decoration. No joke here.

Nice conversation piece.
A lot cheaper at amazon

http://www.amazon.com/McFarlane-Toys-Construction-Sets--Walking/dp/B010B8MSYG/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1453134120&sr=1-2&keywords=WALKING+DEAD+DALE
Dude I think I am going to get this for my brother for his birthday. I havent bought him a birthday present in like 10 years when I bought him a case of beer and drank half of it with him.

He will hate this so much that he will love it.

edit...I wonder how long after this was produced the guy who's idea it was (or the guy who approved it) got fired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone, please post more TWD stuff like that if you come across it.

Is there a prison set? A woodbury set? Alexandria? Glenn and Maggie XXX dolls? Farm?

They couldnt have possibly limited this to Dale and his RV, right?

hahahah, when Laurie asked Daryl to go bring back Rick and Hershel (when Hershel went off to drink after the barn incident), Daryl called her "Olive Oil" and yelled at her. Hilarious.

Daryl was so much better early on. Writers, get to writing. Bring Daryl back to us.

Users who are viewing this thread