What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 'The Walking Dead' TV Series Thread*** (7 Viewers)

The writers totally blew it...

In the scene where Jesus shoots the guy with the pistol who was about to shoot Glen and Black Nerd...

they ey should have had one of them say...."Jesus Saves"

Wonder how the couple who stole the motorcycle from Daryl is going to play into this?  
Ah, I heard that line and I was thinking he meant how did he escape with a bike they didn't see. Completely forgot about those people.

Good episode and obviously this was an outpost, not the main location, not going to be that easy. That said, where did the ladies come from who got Carol and Maggie?

Nice episode.  Unfortunately I am rather certain all those people they just killed were not part of Negan's crew.  

And yes, punching the severed head was definitely gold. 

Great episode.  My only slight complaint would be why didnt they just set up an ambush at all the exits and wait for them to come out rather than enter a compound they had no idea about?

Great episode.  My only slight complaint would be why didnt they just set up an ambush at all the exits and wait for them to come out rather than enter a compound they had no idea about?
SOunds like a great idea to be sitting ducks outside while people shoot at you from behind walls and from rooftops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their plan worked :shrug:
Yeah I know but it seemed pretty dangerous.  They could have set up a ambush at the exit points and then just waited them out.  I believe they said they were not sure how many people were in the compound.

Great episode though. 

what the hell Morgan?

Good episode but it seemed Rick was too eager to get in there and kill.  They didn't waste any time thinking about and planning this raid. More recon maybe to see if there are any more compounds in the area?  

Carol taking stock of how many people she's killed while the priest is just getting started.  His moment with the dude that called him Padre was a good scene. 

Tara had some alone time to get some advice from a priest and Jesus.  Not too many people can say that.  

Maggie shouldn't have been there.  I'm surprised Glenn allowed her to go, with her condition and all.  

Not sure why Glenn shoved a knife through a guy's face.  They had guns with silencers that would have been quicker. 

What was Morgan welding?

So much good in this episode..

After Abraham breaks up, Eugene standing there eating a Cookie and the only thing he can think of saying is "Have you tried these cookies?? They are kind of chewie" :lmao:

After Rick punches the Zombie head to break it's nose the Hilltop guy's comment was gold " The Saviors are scary, but those Pr*cks have nothing on you"  :lol:

Preacher Man.. Quoting Scripture before pulling the trigger with a "Amen" thrown in at the end :eek:

Carol leaving a cookie for Sam.. and then keeps Maggie safe by keeping her outside.. Oops, NOT!  Kidnapped by a the group that stole Daryl's Motorcycle a few episodes back.. Will be interesting to see who this group is that took Carol & Maggie..

And BTW.. Negan was already a little hot about losing his gang on cycles.. Now one of his outpost gets ambushed.. He is going to be out for blood.

Good episode but it seemed Rick was too eager to get in there and kill.  They didn't waste any time thinking about and planning this raid. More recon maybe to see if there are any more compounds in the area?  

Carol taking stock of how many people she's killed while the priest is just getting started.  His moment with the dude that called him Padre was a good scene. 

Tara had some alone time to get some advice from a priest and Jesus.  Not too many people can say that.  

Maggie shouldn't have been there.  I'm surprised Glenn allowed her to go, with her condition and all.  

Not sure why Glenn shoved a knife through a guy's face.  They had guns with silencers that would have been quicker. 

What was Morgan welding?
A jail cell much like he was kept in in the woods.. You'd think after Allowing the Wolves to live, only to attack Rick.. Then attack the city, which basically brought it down to it's knees Morgan would have changed.. But no.. We need to be nice and ask.. Writers really ruined a great character with this PC crap. :thumbdown:

Yeah I know but it seemed pretty dangerous.  They could have set up a ambush at the exit points and then just waited them out.  I believe they said they were not sure how many people were in the compound.

Great episode though. 

what the hell Morgan?
That would have been a terrible plan. Seeing as we have already seen other people outside (came due to alarm?) that captured Carol and Maggie and that all of us already know (*) that this is clearly not the end of it, waiting them out likely would have gotten the cavalry called in and gotten them all killed

* Nothing to do with any spoilers, the guy in the grass that padre killed told us that they would be revenged.

:confused: They had Glenn and his tag along out killing Dead and then conversing about whether the one they killed could pass as Gregory..
I was talking about the pictures of the bashed heads on the wall that Glenn was looking at.
ah My Bad.. and yes, those were their "Trophy" Pictures of their kills, which made Glenn feel less sad about taking them out. A Moment Morgan needs to have. ;)

That would allow them to hit their armory and be loaded to bear. Not a good idea. They've had some really ridicules plans in the past but this wasn't one of them. Taking the place in the night by surprise was positively the best play.

Abraham is definitely feeling himself.    Rosita prolly an offdee 9 in Alexandria.  No way I'd let her out of my stable.  
Yeah I can appreciate the Sasha Like but Rosita is off the chains hot. Seriously bad call by Abraham there.

Another terrific episode. The back half of this season has been outstanding so far. I haven't read the whole thread since last night but Glenn being the only one who saw the photos of the bashed in heads could be one rather ginormous foreshadowing of things to come. 

Users who are viewing this thread