• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• packersfan

• snogger

• cstu

• El Floppo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly, I've really enjoyed this thread. I don't want to have to leave it. Why oh why do people need to keep revealing what happened in the comics? Why do you feel compelled to mention it?  Sure, t

My Negan costume got a lot of love (and hate) at Halloween parties over the weekend. 

All the leaders standing out in the open.   I kept waiting for Carl and Rick to have a Dr. Evil and Scott exchange from Austin Powers.  "Dad, why not just pop him.. one shot, bam!  I'll do it myself..

On 10/17/2016 at 5:03 PM, Thunderlips said:

I think they're popping two.  :yes:  Daryl's the one who gets popped in the finale.  :no:  They show the reactions from Rick's crew, then Negan says something to the effect that "he was dying anyway" and "that's not enough for what you people did" and then he pops Glenn. :yes:

On 10/17/2016 at 3:12 PM, ghostguy123 said:

Also, there is already a comic about this, and it's not hard to find out who was mashed in the comics.  Even if it's not the same person in the show, still not really a cliffhanger and would look like more of a cheap "whooaa, they didn't follow the comic blah blah blah" moment. 

So far the show has swapped characters with the comics on a couple of the of the "big deaths".  Herschel's beheading, Denise taking an arrow in the eye, both of those deaths happened almost exactly as portrayed on the show, but they happened to different characters in the comics.  That makes me think that it's not going to be the same person as who Negan bashes in issue 100. 

I completely agree with everything else you said though, they missed an amazing chance to deliver another Sophia in the barn moment to the viewers.  

2 minutes ago, Tackling Dummies said:

In the previews Negan drags Rick to the RV. Assuming an @$$ kicking or maybe lose a hand?

I was thinking that exact thing. ###-kicking seems a little soft... rick murdered a village worth of people in cold blood- a hand or an eye to match coral maybe.

/nospoiler... I don't read about this show other than in here... so I'm not spoiling anything.

5 minutes ago, mozzy84 said:

I watched that recap of all the seasons last night. So pumped for Sunday.

I will be disappointed though if Neagan bashes the recruiter guy from Alexandria, I want a main character to bite it.

I think you'll get your wish, Aaron is most likely to be a red shirt later on. My 2c is that there will be 2 victims from Lucille. 

9 minutes ago, mozzy84 said:

I will be disappointed though if Neagan bashes the recruiter guy from Alexandria, I want a main character to bite it.

You aren't going to be disappointed.  

Just now, Spike said:

You basically came out and said Aaron isn't one who dies.  That's a spoiler, in essence.

No, I was saying a major character is going to die, which is a given after making it a season ending cliff hanger.  Have no idea when and if Aaron is going to die.

19 hours ago, mozzy84 said:

That would be gay bashing, dude.  Reported to PANSY (Post-Apocalypse Negan Stopping Youths).

1 hour ago, Tackling Dummies said:

To add, a cliffhanger to end Aaron is not worth it. Jus' sayin'. 

That was my point too. I am fine with the cliffhanger ending and how they did it, just don't come back and kill off a nobody (which I'm sure they won't)

Woulda maybe equaled the barn scene if he bashed Aaron, walked around and talked for a minute, then ended the show with something like a "but this case requires 2" and then bashed a main character, laughed, and the show ended with some of their cool music and a few second shot of someones bashed up head. 

Nowhere close to the same effect if this were to happen next show. 

I think it will be either Mashonne or Abraham.  Here are my reasons.  

Mashonne - Rick isn't supposed to have a love interest that last very long.  

Abraham - Main character, but expendable. Some would say his fighting ability makes him irreplaceable, but I disagree.  I think he makes poor decisions that could get someone killed.

-----------

Sleeper:  Coral, that is hurting Rick the most and that is what I think Negan wants to do.

Probably not Maggie:  Some will say no way, because killing her (a pregnant woman) would be going too far, but they did kill the little girl (watch the flowers). Also,  unless she miscarries, do we really want 2 kids to cart around the apocalypse?  

Not Daryl:  Too much of a fan favorite, but if it is, I think it will hurt just as much, if not more, than Rick.

The favorite:  Is probably Glenn and I wouldn't be surprised, but I think he is just as much of a fan favorite as Daryl.

Edited by JohnnyU
3 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

They better not, that would be horrible television.

Yeah. Kidding aside I can't see them not jumping right into it and show us what happened. The cliff hanger was so dumb, people would be watching no matter what. Dragging it out for months was lame.

• Like 1
On 10/17/2016 at 10:32 AM, El Floppo said:

I happened to flip by just as they were showing the preview for the episode this sunday... the camera pulls back at the end of it and reveals the mashed up corpse/skull... I think... of the person neegun splatted. the person who died definitely has gooey brains and red blood.

So Spock lives.  I knew it! 

Thanks for ruining everything, jerkface.

:angry:

Edited by Psychopav
6 hours ago, The General said:

It will be Glenn, but he will return in week 5. Flashing back we will be shown he tucked his head into his shirt and replaced it with a watermelon that he drew his face on. He then played dead until everyone left. So easy.

LOL!.....that'd be worth seeing......

6 hours ago, The General said:

They begin with a flashback and we won't find out til week 2 or 3.

That's what I originally thought...

They'd flashback E1

E2 would be dealing entirely with Carol/Morgan with those dudes in hockey pads,

E3 would take place a few days after Negan killed someone, but it would just focus on Rick walking around the town, doing stuff and struggling to cope. He'd meet up with someone every so many minutes, so you knew that they weren't dead......but they would get it down to two or three people you didn't see.

E4 would be were they'd reveal it. 

1 hour ago, Thunderlips said:

That's what I originally thought...

They'd flashback E1

E2 would be dealing entirely with Carol/Morgan with those dudes in hockey pads,

E3 would take place a few days after Negan killed someone, but it would just focus on Rick walking around the town, doing stuff and struggling to cope. He'd meet up with someone every so many minutes, so you knew that they weren't dead......but they would get it down to two or three people you didn't see.

E4 would be were they'd reveal it. 

They could do a background episode (maybe 2) on Negan's backstory, maybe they could stretch out the reveal until the half-season finale!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, GreenNGold said:

They could do a background episode (maybe 2) on Negan's backstory, maybe they could stretch out the reveal until the half-season finale!

Yup. E5 - E7 would be a Negan backstory where they show him building his group and his side of the conflict.....E7 ends with where the season finale left off....and then we wait until Feb. until the reveal. 

8 hours ago, The General said:

They begin with a flashback and we won't find out til week 2 or 3.

I said something like this right after the finale, guess we'll see...

Edited by Lehigh98
On 4/4/2016 at 11:42 AM, Lehigh98 said:

The thing you're really going to love is when the first episode next season is all about Carol and Morgan and the knights who say zombie and we don't find out who died until the second episode.

5 minutes ago, GreenNGold said:

were we supposed to know the guy hanging from the tree?

The guy from another camp that they hung at one of the roadblocks in the finale.

• Like 1