Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL 'The Walking Dead' TV Series Thread***

Just now, snogger said:

2+2.... :shrug:

Negan escaped to unknown regions.. Daryl comes to a Roadblock with a hanging walker over it, ala the first meetup with Negan.. That is why Daryl said there was no reason to try other roads, he knows what happened the last time they ran into roadblocks.

Seems like a stretch to just automatically know its him 

• Replies 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• packersfan

• snogger

• cstu

• El Floppo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly, I've really enjoyed this thread. I don't want to have to leave it. Why oh why do people need to keep revealing what happened in the comics? Why do you feel compelled to mention it?  Sure, t

My Negan costume got a lot of love (and hate) at Halloween parties over the weekend. 

All the leaders standing out in the open.   I kept waiting for Carl and Rick to have a Dr. Evil and Scott exchange from Austin Powers.  "Dad, why not just pop him.. one shot, bam!  I'll do it myself..

14 minutes ago, pantherclub said:

2. Why not simply rig up a radio or something loud to guide the horde away from the fort?

Exactly.  Eugene must have his head in the clouds thinking about the voice on the radio.  He should have been all over this defensive strategy.  

1 hour ago, snogger said:

4. :oldunsure: at this point.. he might still be playing the game and looking for his opportunity.. or just decided the heck with it and became a follower.. I doubt the latter though..

I thought Negan's suggestion to Alpha that she just try to take everyone prisoner and make them bend the knee was a sign that he isn't completely on Alpha's team.

1 hour ago, roarlions said:
3 hours ago, snogger said:

4. :oldunsure: at this point.. he might still be playing the game and looking for his opportunity.. or just decided the heck with it and became a follower.. I doubt the latter though..

I thought Negan's suggestion to Alpha that she just try to take everyone prisoner and make them bend the knee was a sign that he isn't completely on Alpha's team.

Not sure he really cares for anyone except Judith and if they were attacking Alexandria, where he last saw her, the story might have been different.
At this point he didn't know she'd be at hilltop so think he is fine going along with the crowd. Could change real quick if he sees/ hears she is there. :popcorn: 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, snogger said:

Not sure he really cares for anyone except Judith and if they were attacking Alexandria, where he last saw her, the story might have been different.
At this point he didn't know she'd be at hilltop so think he is fine going along with the crowd. Could change real quick if he sees/ hears she is there. :popcorn: 

I tend to think Negan sees her around hilltop during this battle and saves her and fighting alpha or beta in the process.  Much like Carl when he used to disappear, we all had to know Judith would opt to join the fight.  

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Jayrok said:

I tend to think Negan sees her around hilltop during this battle and saves her and fighting alpha or beta in the process.  Much like Carl when he used to disappear, we all had to know Judith would opt to join the fight.  

100% this is going to happen.  Good call

• Like 1
4 hours ago, pantherclub said:

Terrible show but yet here I am fast forwarding through it.

1.Who the hell taught these people defense?  Everyone is outside the gates lined up side by side.  And dont the whisperers have guns?  Godalmighty.

2. Why not simply rig up a radio or something loud to guide the horde away from the fort?

3. Daryl is walking after getting 4 inches of a bowie knife in his leg?

4. So I guess negan isnt a plant after all and has really joined.

5. Where are the guns?  During the showdown with Negan they had tons of automatics and ammo.  Then by proxy they would get Negans weapons as well.  By not explaining a HUGE plothole like this is just weak.

6. Is eugene gay?  Dude you absolutely smash that when she gives you a chance

7. Is pine syrup really that flammable?

#4 - No. 

Lucille is shown in the preview.

He’s going to be a hero good guy pretty soon. 

1 hour ago, Jayrok said:
2 hours ago, snogger said:

Well, I didn't want to be "AMC" and spoil things.. But as mentioned in the post above this..

he isn't carrying Lucille #2 around because it looks good.

. ;)

Edited by snogger
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, mozzy84 said:

I'm sure this has been mentioned already but why wouldn't you make yourself a skin mask if that's all it takes to not get bit/attacked by walkers.   Neagan got himself one, everyone should have one!

You don't want you buddies accidently sneaking up on you and poking you in the head.  Maybe experiment with some bright orange hair dye so your buddy can tell it's you and see if it still throws off the walkers?

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Surprising I thought that was pretty good overall.  Kept me watching close at least and a few people got the axe.  Will be interesting to see how carol and Neagan were working together exactly.   I missed what Lydia saw when she walked out of her shed, maybe it was nothing.  

6 hours ago, mozzy84 said:

Surprising I thought that was pretty good overall.  Kept me watching close at least and a few people got the axe.  Will be interesting to see how carol and Neagan were working together exactly.   I missed what Lydia saw when she walked out of her shed, maybe it was nothing.  

That was an interesting twist... Gabriel was the one that "accidental" left the Cell door unlocked.. So, were Carol, Negan and Gabriel working together? 
Will be interesting to see how Beta finds out and the ramifications..

The way things went down with Gamma was slightly a shock.. But the writers, as always, are maddening.. he has a chance to take a shot at Alpha and then Gamma and chooses just Gamma??   :wall: 

Looks like next week will be all Michone.. it's about time they caught with that story line.. 

That was an interesting twist... Gabriel was the one that "accidental" left the Cell door unlocked.. So, were Carol, Negan and Gabriel working together? 

The way things went down with Gamma was slightly a shock.. But the writers, as always, are maddening.. he has a chance to take a shot at Alpha and then Gamma and chooses just Gamma??   :wall: 

Looks like next week will be all Michone.. it's about time they caught with that story line.. 

I choose to believe he was trying to hit Beta and missed.  Doesn't make a lot of sense otherwise.

I have a feeling Beta will find out about Alpha when he walks out and sees her head on a pike in the clearing.  

One of the best episodes of this story arc.  Maybe the best since the heads on a pike reveal.  

Hope they catch us on on how Carol and Negan worked together.  

Seems Judith is now all grown up.  She had to kill someone she cared about.  

47 minutes ago, Jayrok said:

I choose to believe he was trying to hit Beta and missed.  Doesn't make a lot of sense otherwise.

I have a feeling Beta will find out about Alpha when he walks out and sees her head on a pike in the clearing.  

Well, it was a PERFECT shot to the head, past Alpha and through trees.. so either he was aiming  or it was the worst shot with lucky results.. :oldunsure: 

46 minutes ago, Jayrok said:

One of the best episodes of this story arc.  Maybe the best since the heads on a pike reveal.  

Hope they catch us on on how Carol and Negan worked together.  

Seems Judith is now all grown up.  She had to kill someone she cared about.  

Yea... way to put her in that position old man.. you had one job to do :thumbdown: 

Still torn on next week.. Good to catch up on Michone.. at the same time the storyline is FINALLY getting interesting..
We are now down to Oceanside and Alexandria as the only communities left... that the group knows of... 

17 minutes ago, snogger said:

Yea... way to put her in that position old man.. you had one job to do :thumbdown: 

Still torn on next week.. Good to catch up on Michone.. at the same time the storyline is FINALLY getting interesting..
We are now down to Oceanside and Alexandria as the only communities left... that the group knows of... 

I imagine Maggie is with the group Eugene's GF is with...  ?  That may be an interesting story line. 

50 minutes ago, Jayrok said:

I imagine Maggie is with the group Eugene's GF is with...  ?  That may be an interesting story line. 

that is probably next season.. Speculation was that the lady trading albums was from the "next group" and we were led to believe that is probably where Rick was taken to..

The question(s) left in the air is that it has been 5 years since Rick got blown up and Maggie disappeared.. Unless they both got a case of amnesia, it is going to take a lot of work on the writers to explain why they haven't returned..

And A big Spoiler I accidentally stumbled upon ( Thanks internet :angry: ) .. Stay out unless you want a hint of next week's episode.. you have been warned!

next week is reported to be Michonne last episode..

Edited by snogger
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, snogger said:

that is probably next season.. Speculation was that the lady trading albums was from the "next group" and we were led to believe that is probably where Rick was taken to..

The question(s) left in the air is that it has been 5 years since Rick got blown up and Maggie disappeared.. Unless they both got a case of amnesia, it is going to take a lot of work on the writers to explain why they haven't returned..

And A big Spoiler I accidentally stumbled upon ( Thanks internet :angry: ) .. Stay out unless you want a hint of next week's episode.. you have been warned!

Reveal hidden contents

next week is reported to be Michonne last episode..

hmm.. not surprising though.  

On 3/16/2020 at 6:43 AM, snogger said:

The arrow was awful. It’s kind of annoying how much they’ve done to keep Beta alive. This show would be so much better if they didn’t try to keep people alive and just went back to the roots of the show. GOT showed (at least before the producers did their story) that killing off key characters (again until the non-book part) is just fine.

13 hours ago, pantherclub said:

Wait some random whisperer recognized beta?  That whole sequence was weird.

It was bizarre. Phil, Phil Connors? I thought that was you. Slash, gurgling, it’s me Ned....

So you aren’t sure if Beta is the one huge guy you remember from high school but once you get to see his dirty, unshaven cheek you recognize him?

Edited by stbugs
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
13 minutes ago, stbugs said:

It was bizarre. Phil, Phil Connors? I thought that was you. Slash, gurgling, it’s me Ned....

So you aren’t sure if Beta is the one huge guy you remember from high school but once you get to see his dirty, unshaven cheek you recognize him?

I didn't make this connection, but apparently Beta was a Country singer before everything went bad. His album cover was on FTWD. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/amp/2020/03/15/the-walking-dead-confirms-beta-secret-identity-former-celebrity-1012-walk-with-us/

• Like 2

Seems they said earlier that Beta was a basketball star (pro?) before the apocalypse.  Or maybe I'm remembering it wrong.  Guess he doesn't want that secret out but not sure why the fan deserved to die.  Maybe he figures if the pack recognizes his celebrity they wouldn't be as gung ho to remain void of humanity, or something.  

Plus, Beta has always been a little off emotionally and paranoid since before he met alpha.  

2 minutes ago, cap'n grunge said:

I didn't make this connection, but apparently Beta was a Country singer before everything went bad. His album cover was on FTWD. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/amp/2020/03/15/the-walking-dead-confirms-beta-secret-identity-former-celebrity-1012-walk-with-us/

Ah, country music star.  The article also said in the comics he was a famous basketball player.  That's what I remembered.

3 minutes ago, Jayrok said:

Seems they said earlier that Beta was a basketball star (pro?) before the apocalypse.  Or maybe I'm remembering it wrong.  Guess he doesn't want that secret out but not sure why the fan deserved to die.  Maybe he figures if the pack recognizes his celebrity they wouldn't be as gung ho to remain void of humanity, or something.  

Plus, Beta has always been a little off emotionally and paranoid since before he met alpha.  

The article says the basketball pro was in the comics.

• Thanks 1
On 3/17/2020 at 5:52 AM, Jayrok said:

Ah, country music star.  The article also said in the comics he was a famous basketball player.  That's what I remembered.

I think Beta is Willie Nelson's bigger brother.

Hopefully he sings better.

Wow, Michonne must have really screwed them for them to make this show her last one. Great example of where this show is at, pile of poop. Why Michonne went by herself with this guy to some strange area was dopey enough, but then somehow this guy has mental powers (sorry missed the part about magic weed or whatever he said) to make Michonne trip out was pretty sweet. Hilarious how Darryl is the one to get her and not Rick, which would have made at least a little sense

Edited by modogg
  • Like 1

My wife asked is this episode was worse then one with Tara going to Ocean Side to negotiate for weapons, which i didn't remember. But it did make me think, would make a wonderful list of the worst Walking Dead Episodes. Could easily do top 50, but would love to see a top 20 or something. the whole Glenn fake out has to be around there. the gangsters in the old folk's home from Season 1 was bad, but looking back i am not sure it even makes a top 20 list

• Like 2
9 hours ago, mozzy84 said:

Totally confused what went on there at the end.  

Seems to be a group that has been invited to the next step in the story.. ala, where Rick and Maggie "disappeared" to.

My understanding is The new series , which has been delayed, was to be a bridge between the current two running series and the next story arc.

Not the best send off for a character.. But better then Maggie's, which was basically.. :shrug: she left.

• Thanks 1

I liked the flashbacks and story where Michonne's character could have turned out differently had she not saved Andrea way back when.  

Did she take the other 3 new people with her or did she drop them off at Oceanside?  Who knows...  Seems she could have stopped there, got caught up with what's going on with the communities... oh, yeah, and see her son!  Talk to Daryl and others to see what might be the best way forward with the lead on Rick.  Gather some supplies, weapons, and set off with a small group to search for Rick.  

The phone with Judith's sketching... Did Rick do that, has he seen her grown up?  Was he actually on that boat?  Do we care?  not really.

Episode was okay but I'd rather see what Beta is going to do when he sees alpha's head on a stick.  What does Carol owe Negan now that he held up his end of the bargain?  

2 hours ago, Jayrok said:

I liked the flashbacks and story where Michonne's character could have turned out differently had she not saved Andrea way back when.  

Did she take the other 3 new people with her or did she drop them off at Oceanside?  Who knows...  Seems she could have stopped there, got caught up with what's going on with the communities... oh, yeah, and see her son!  Talk to Daryl and others to see what might be the best way forward with the lead on Rick.  Gather some supplies, weapons, and set off with a small group to search for Rick.  

The phone with Judith's sketching... Did Rick do that, has he seen her grown up?  Was he actually on that boat?  Do we care?  not really.

Episode was okay but I'd rather see what Beta is going to do when he sees alpha's head on a stick.  What does Carol owe Negan now that he held up his end of the bargain?  

Wondering the samething regarding Carol & Negan... 

I agree on the "what if" flashback.. And really, those flashbacks, all 5 minutes,  were the only thing worthwhile watching. :kicksrock: 

1 hour ago, Jobber said:

It’s quite eye rolling to see someone as experienced as Michonne wander into an empty holding cell around someone she hardly knows and doesn’t trust.

To be fair, She had no idea he was following her at that point.. The real question is.. Why not find out what he is up to before wandering around with no idea what you might find :confused:

• Like 1

Finally caught up on the season and wow has it been up and down. The episode with the Whisperer attack and Negan killing Alpha was one of the best in a while despite looking an awful lot like the Game of Thrones  Walker attack. Both start out with a quickie( Arya/Gentry Carol/Ezekial), the attack comes in the dark and the offensive and defensive setups are pretty much the same. Was expecting Judith to jump out of a tree and behead Beta.

Can't believe that with over a years notice they couldn't come up with a better exit episode for Michonne. The drug induced alternate "what if" was ok but pointless in the scheme and story overall. Also out of character that she would just head out looking for Rick and abandon the children. Was cool that she almost instantly found another huge group of survivors but I think I'd like to see that story more than the one the rest of the cast is stuck in.

Edited by Raging weasel
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Sneegor said:

I watched this last episode and had no idea this was Michonne's exit episode.  How are we supposed to know that?  She went north and was on some other land and met two randoms.  What makes you think she can't return?

She left the show.

• Like 1

Walking dead news.. Due to the virus the April 5th episode will be the season "finale" … for now.. With the real finale airing at a later date.. 😕

Walking dead news.. Due to the virus the April 5th episode will be the season "finale" … for now.. With the real finale airing at a later date.. 😕

47 minutes ago, pantherclub said:

huh?

Report is they were in post production of the finale but are unable to complete the work with the real world virus. So the April 5th episode will be the "finale" for this season until a date to be determined later.. Better be one heck of an episode to carry viewers until later.. :oldunsure: 

34 minutes ago, snogger said:

Report is they were in post production of the finale but are unable to complete the work with the real world virus. So the April 5th episode will be the "finale" for this season until a date to be determined later.. Better be one heck of an episode to carry viewers until later.. :oldunsure: 

Thanks

4 hours ago, snogger said:

If anything good comes out of this coronavirus, it will be the end of this show.

• Thanks 3
15 hours ago, snogger said:

So does this mean no more bloated "filler" episodes?

1 hour ago, Mr. Mojo said:
16 hours ago, snogger said:

So does this mean no more bloated "filler" episodes?

well, there were only 3 episodes left to go..  so I would hope no fillers for the next two weeks before they go on hiatus. . :oldunsure: