What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL OKLAHOMA SOONERS FOOTBALL - SEC 12 - 0 *** (4 Viewers)

3 picks for Landry. Yeah keep him in the game Stoops.
Do you know how many passes Drew Allen has thrown? Two of those ints were extraordinary plays, you ##### just to ##### I think. Hopefully OU doesn't lose another game or we'll have to hear what a terrible big game coach Stoops is.
Because Landry didn't throw the ball out of bounds? Are you serious? Allen is stud he just needs a shot to play. For some reason Stoops is in love with Landry.
You're the first person ever to call Drew Allen a stud, well maybe his lady friend. I can't believe you want to bring a freshman QB in who has 14 collegiate passing attempts, incredible. OU is winning by the way, not sure if you're watching.

For fear that I sound like SHIZNITTTT :mellow: , proof number 79 in the Stoops era of the lack of a power running game hurting the Sooners. With four minutes left in the half, they should have been able to pound the ball, run the clock down and maybe get a field goal. Now it's a tight game again.

poor clock management. should have called the timeout after the first dwon pass to kenney.

We should be up by a lot more here. Not feeling good about this right now.
Sure, but the thing is they made a ton of mistakes in the first half on the road...and they are still up seven. Given this is the best team they've probably played all year, I'm pretty happy about where we are right now. Would like to see them run more though and agree about the clock management at the end there.

We should be up by a lot more here. Not feeling good about this right now.
Sure, but the thing is they made a ton of mistakes in the first half on the road...and they are still up seven. Given this is the best team they've probably played all year, I'm pretty happy about where we are right now. Would like to see them run more though and agree about the clock management at the end there.
Yeah I'm just a pessimist during the game. Secondary is like night and day compared to the beginning of the season. We're gonna be so damn good next year.

poor clock management. should have called the timeout after the first dwon pass to kenney.
Don't say anything negative or you will get called out by detroit
Dude, you are beyond ridiculous with your super negative bull####. It's every single week like this, and you show your football IQ by wanting a freshman QB out there in the last game of the season with everything on the line. Pretty dumb.

Don't say anything negative or you will get called out by detroit
Dude, you are beyond ridiculous with your super negative bull####. It's every single week like this, and you show your football IQ by wanting a freshman QB out there in the last game of the season with everything on the line. Pretty dumb.
Would it be better if I said man we looked pretty good in the first half? Well except for those 3 ints and the poor clock management we looked unbeatable. OOF You keep watching the game thru rose colored glasses and I will call a spade a spade.

OU has to play a complete game this week, a second half letdown means a loss. Hopefully they can make the right halftime adjustments and got the mistakes out of their system in the first half.

Would like to see some sort of change to the rule on these "injuries" that teams seem to have against hurry up offenses.

Millard could have sealed the game there. Love this kid, love Freshman contributors, but the side-effects can be painful at times.

Users who are viewing this thread