Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL OKLAHOMA SOONERS FOOTBALL - DARK DAYS***

SHIZNITTTT

Big east champ is gong to fiesta. Rose will he Tcu v WisconsinSugar will be Ohio state v Nebraska Orange will be vtech v Stanford

No, this is not correct. The Big East champ is not locked into the Fiesta Bowl, please do your research. Also Sugar will be OSU and Arkansas.

Really the only thing left to be decided I think it whether the Orange will pick Connecticut or Stanford. That's assuming no upsets next week, which may be a bad assumption.

Right, Orange has the 2nd to last pick and the Fiesta has the last. I would guess they would agree that Stanford is best for the Fiesta, and UCONN for the Orange.

Big east champ is gong to fiesta. Rose will he Tcu v WisconsinSugar will be Ohio state v Nebraska Orange will be vtech v Stanford

they said tonight the big east champ was likely going to the fiesta. So my research is about twenty minutes old. Yours?Lsu to cottonArkansas to cap oneUsc to outbackBama to independenceTenn to music cityMsu to wherever. Uga to peach

they said tonight the big east champ was likely going to the fiesta. So my research is about twenty minutes old. Yours?Lsu to cottonArkansas to cap oneUsc to outbackBama to independenceTenn to music cityMsu to wherever. Uga to peach
There will be two SEC teams in the BCS.

Yeah, your research blows. Arkansas is going to the Sugar unless Auburn loses to So Carolina. Orange Bowl likely to take Big East champ over Stanford. If Auburn loses then Auburn to Sugar, Stanford to Rose and then maybe UCONN to Fiesta because Orange would take Arkansas.

Yeah, your research blows. Arkansas is going to the Sugar unless Auburn loses to So Carolina. Orange Bowl likely to take Big East champ over Stanford. If Auburn loses then Auburn to Sugar, Stanford to Rose and then maybe UCONN to Fiesta because Orange would take Arkansas.
If Auburn loses to South Carolina, then South Carolina is locked into the Sugar as the SEC Champion. Auburn would likely still get a BCS at-large bid.

If Auburn loses to South Carolina, then South Carolina is locked into the Sugar as the SEC Champion. Auburn would likely still get a BCS at-large bid.
I just thought of this, right. So Auburn goes to the Orange then, Arkansas is out. My bad. Guess you're an Auburn fan next week.

Good news re Finch and Box. Having said that I'm having a hard time mustering up any optimism about Saturday. It'd be fitting for OU to be the ones to see Nebraska out but I'm afraid it's not gonna happen.

They better crank it up. I don't intend to leave Stillwater with a Poke win Saturday.
:thumbup:

NORMAN, Okla. -- Oklahoma defensive coordinator Brent Venables doesn't plan on pursuing the head coaching vacancy at Miami.

Venables said after the Sooners' practice on Tuesday night that he's "not interested in any job" and is focused on No. 10 Oklahoma's preparations to face No. 13 Nebraska in the Big 12 championship game on Saturday night.

Venables had been considered a possible candidate because Miami athletic director Kirby Hocutt formerly worked at Oklahoma.

"I'm not looking at any job," Venables said. "I have no intentions to visit with anybody. I've got a great job and we've got a big-time job this week. There's nothing really to talk about."

University regents approved a $45,000 raise for Venables last month, increasing his annual salary to $440,000.

Farewell to Nebraska... this was the perfect championship game this season, though it's a shame both teams had two losses. Go show the Big 10 how it's done.

It's been a long rivalry, and I hope we run into them from time to time still.

• SHIZNITTTT changed the title to ***OFFICIAL OKLAHOMA SOONERS FOOTBALL - DARK DAYS***