What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Norm Macdonald (1 Viewer)

Liked him on SNL but was not a fan otherwise. Thought he did one of the worst bits ever on a recent Comedy Central Roast - totally bombed. But this clip may turn my thinking. The Bored comment was off the charts funny..

Liked him on SNL but was not a fan otherwise. Thought he did one of the worst bits ever on a recent Comedy Central Roast - totally bombed. But this clip may turn my thinking. The Bored comment was off the charts funny..
Pretty obvious he did it on purpose.

I saw him do standup in LA a few years ago. He was horrible. Worst I've ever seen.

:bag: some of the best humor around
That was one of the best bits I have ever seen, but a lot of people clearly didn't get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
:hot: some of the best humor around
That was one of the best bits I have ever seen, but a lot of people clearly didn't get it.
:lmao: Once I got what he was doing at the Saget roast, I was in tears.

Users who are viewing this thread