What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL 2 (1 Viewer)

Yep, thanks Reaper. Bad enough having to keep sending lists 2-3 picks away, not doing one like 7 picks later.

10.03: Greg Camarillo, WR, MIN

10.12 Willis McGahee RB
Now that wasn't nice, taking his handcuff right before his 10th round pick. I hope Ahrn's using a pencil that has an eraser because that had to be penciled in as the pick. Anyway, I have PM'd my selections this round to BSS and Blue Kun as I'm off for a family reunion for my wife in the hills of Kentucky. Please no Deliverance jokes, Blue Kun you're too young to have probably watched the movie.See how I do that Hook, I get a little bit of social stuff in there then make it relevant with draft stuff. That takes SKILLZ!

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for the delay. hem-hawing between a bunch of bums.

10.13 Matt Moore QB Car

edit: pm'd BSS and BK for cowboy picks

Well see you guys in 8 hours, cowboy sent me this list:

1. Nate Burleson

2. Mohamed Massaquoi

3. Jacoby Jones

4. Jets D

all gone.

And he is driving to Kentucky. PM him anyway but I doubt we see him.

Well see you guys in 8 hours, cowboy sent me this list:1. Nate Burleson2. Mohamed Massaquoi3. Jacoby Jones4. Jets Dall gone. And he is driving to Kentucky. PM him anyway but I doubt we see him.
####!
He is the ####### who sent 2 guys already picked in his listMake a ruling here Bass. I guess he could check in via Iphone or something, but ya never know. Detroit to Kentucky state line takes about 4 hours. depends on where he is going

10.12 Willis McGahee RB
Now that wasn't nice, taking his handcuff right before his 10th round pick. I hope Ahrn's using a pencil that has an eraser because that had to be penciled in as the pick. Anyway, I have PM'd my selections this round to BSS and Blue Kun as I'm off for a family reunion for my wife in the hills of Kentucky. Please no Deliverance jokes, Blue Kun you're too young to have probably watched the movie.See how I do that Hook, I get a little bit of social stuff in there then make it relevant with draft stuff. That takes SKILLZ!
:goodposting:

Well see you guys in 8 hours, cowboy sent me this list:1. Nate Burleson2. Mohamed Massaquoi3. Jacoby Jones4. Jets Dall gone. And he is driving to Kentucky. PM him anyway but I doubt we see him.
####!
He is the ####### who sent 2 guys already picked in his listMake a ruling here Bass. I guess he could check in via Iphone or something, but ya never know. Detroit to Kentucky state line takes about 4 hours. depends on where he is going
Not much we can do but wait.

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Fiddles, Iwannabeacowboybaby!

Users who are viewing this thread