Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Team in Big Money League

Standard scoring except for the following: 6 points for passing TD, no PPR. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Defense. 12 teams. I drafted from the #9 slot.

QBs

Jay Cutler

Carson Palmer

RBs

Steven Jackson

Joseph Addai

Clinton Portis

Michael Bush

Thomas Jones

WR

Randy Moss

Larry Fitzgerald

Terrell Owens

TE

Zach Miller

K

Rob Bironas

DEF

Eagles

I'm considering trading Carson Palmer for Matt Ryan, because Ryan's schedule seems to mesh better with Cutler's. I can probably improve my defense if I make the trade because the Ryan owner likes Palmer. I also would like another WR in case Owens dissapoints, but not sure who to trade. Other than that I'm happy.

Solid team?

Are you the real Babu Bhatt 2? Are should you be Babu Bhatt 2 Fan? What the hell happened at your draft? It looks like you had two firsts. Also, only 13 rounds. That seems pretty shallow. There has to be some decent guys on the WW.

I wouldn't be going after Ryan. I'd either be trying to solidify flex or pick up a top 6 QB. Bush/Portis/Owens is not guaranteed production. What does the other guy's team look like?

Are you the real Babu Bhatt 2? Are should you be Babu Bhatt 2 Fan? What the hell happened at your draft? It looks like you had two firsts. Also, only 13 rounds. That seems pretty shallow. There has to be some decent guys on the WW. I wouldn't be going after Ryan. I'd either be trying to solidify flex or pick up a top 6 QB. Bush/Portis/Owens is not guaranteed production. What does the other guy's team look like?

My fourteenth pick was a throwaway.There's nobody decent on the WW. I'm fairly certain that Portis/Bush/Owens is good enough at the flex slot--in fact, I think I have great options. I agree on the QB, but I drafted that way. I never draft QBs high.The other guy is weak at WR and has nobody to give up at RB, so it's a tough sell. I think I'd basically be trading Palmer for Ryan, which I think I'm okat with.

I wouldn't be nervous about having Owens as a 3rd WR... but the bench in this league definitely needs to be expanded so you can roster more guys. You must draft with a bunch of morons to get either Moss or Fitzgerald at 3.9

It was Fitzgerald, and judging from Leinart and Anderson's performance tonight, I'm not sure the other owners were wrong to pass on him. I considered Colston over Fitzgerald at that spot.

I wouldn't be worried about ur wr's at all. I'd take the ryan for Palmer deal for now. It improves ur team, but not leaps and bounds. A decent cheap qb can always be had off the ww. I'm worried about ur rb's though. Addai is probably ur anchor because I think sjax has bust written all over him. U need to try to work a big rb deal even if it costs you a little in the wr department. Thx for mine, btw.

Archived