What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This is why Footballguys is superior. (1 Viewer)

So because they differed from what everyone else says, that makes them a joke?

If Fox said last year "Forte is going to be the 20th best RB", you'd probably have called them a joke as well

They look fine. :goodposting: Different, but lol @ calling FBG superior just because the FBG rankings are different from Fox's and you happen to subscribe to one of the two.

Based on...?It's still a crap shoot. Nobody knows how they will finish, so anybody's guess is just as good as the other. For the most part, they are pretty close to all the other sites out there, including FBG.
While I agree that different does not automatically equal wrong (or bad), I strongly disagree with the notion that "anybody's guess is just as good as the other". If I guess that Victor Cruz, Mike Williams, and Mike Williams will finish 1-2-3 in fantasy points this season, that guess is worse than pretty much any other "guess" out there. The process and reasoning behind it is far more flawed, and the likely outcome that it will result in is far worse. While we can't predict the future with perfect accuracy, that doesn't mean we can't handicap it with at least some minor semblance of rationality.

Users who are viewing this thread