What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Antonio Brown, FA (1 Viewer)

True GTD, I guess.

Him being on the field in uniform can serve 2 purposes..... I need him to sit tho lol

@AdamSchefter 

ESPN's @RandyMoss said he expects Antonio Brown to play tonight but that the Steelers WR is favoring his sprained toe in pre-game warmups. And @SuzyKolber reported that Brown is moving "gingerly."

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I start Brown or Eli Rogers?  Need 3 points out of one of them.

Decoy thing and chances of a 0 has me worried.

Needing big game from either Brown or Schuster.  Completely uncertain on the "bluff" vs. "decoy" narratives, but sure I will guess wrong.

@AdamSchefter 

ESPN's @RandyMoss said he expects Antonio Brown to play tonight but that the Steelers WR is favoring his sprained toe in pre-game warmups. And @SuzyKolber reported that Brown is moving "gingerly."
decoy :(

I'll be honest, watching him right now in warmups and he doesn't look like himself. Steelers also activated every WR they have, something to take into account. 

Need 15 and have to choose between AB and JuJu.  Ha

I'm going JuJu...balls to the wall.  
Posted in the Juju thread, but Juju jammed his finger in warm-ups and went to the locker room early. I bet he still plays, but worth monitoring right up until kick off, if you're making any kind of Juju decision.

Posted in the Juju thread, but Juju jammed his finger in warm-ups and went to the locker room early. I bet he still plays, but worth monitoring right up until kick off, if you're making any kind of Juju decision.
oh ffs - i cant win tonight

F it.  Going down with the ship!

Would they really play him decoy or not, if there was ANY real risk of re-injury?  Can't imagine they would 

Drinking beers to make my decision.... alternating between Yuengling(Bryant) and Iron City(Brown). Which ever one I end up with before kickoff is which one I pick. Need 5 points..... decoy scares me

OK, I am up 22, he has kroft, I have either brown or lafell.  Lafell is safer..I figure Kroft needs 100 yds and 2 td (sorry not a ppr).

OK, I am up 22, he has kroft, I have either brown or lafell.  Lafell is safer..I figure Kroft needs 100 yds and 2 td (sorry not a ppr).
I figured it out!! Browns in a ff league his opponent has him!  He gets sat, goes off.  Adds insult to injury.

Yeah!!

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw AB warm up, he's good to go.
I hop your not playing her in your fantasy league..smells like a rouse..

Users who are viewing this thread