Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Antonio Brown - Official Thread

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

( •_•)     Seems like Antonio Brown got...       ( •_•)>⌐■-■         (⌐■_■) ...cold feet

He probably got Cold Feet 

I have no love lost for the Raiders as a Bronco fan, but I feel this type of situation needs to be addressed by the NFL. The Raiders did the "right thing" here and in the end, they pay for it by one o

The San Diego Union Tribune's David Chao expects Antonio Brown (foot) to be ready "well before the regular season."

Brown is dealing with some form of frost burn from a cryotherapy mishap. He can run but has trouble getting in and out of his cuts. The injury is going to limit his training camp reps with Derek Carr, but Brown shouldn't be in danger of missing Week 1.

SOURCE: San Diego Union-Tribune

Aug 7, 2019, 4:53 PM ET

5 hours ago, Iceman03 said:

B/R reporting he could be out awhile now. I like Chao a bit more than B/R but this is all sorts of whacky. You’d have to imagine the Steelers FO is having quite the giggle right now.

I think Bills fans are enjoying a bit of Schadenfreude right now as well. I mean, the odds of a guy rejecting Buffalo to go to Oakland/Vegas and then ending up with extreme frostbite can't be all that high.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 3

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/pro-football-doc/story/2019-08-07/profootballdoc-antonio-brown-feet-frostbite-raiders

As is often the case when you hear two different stories about the same thing, the truth lies in the middle. Indeed, the macerated moist skin is the main issue that causes the superinfection with pseudomonas, but the cryotherapy mishap didn’t help the situation.

36 minutes ago, Godsbrother said:

AB needs to change his nickname from Mr. Big Chest to Toe Jam Football

Just as long as he doesn't take JuJu's eyeballs...

I'll see myself out.

• Like 4
  • Laughing 4

Man - now AB is MIA - raiders have no idea where he is? 

According to Chase Williams of WPXI Pittsburgh, Antonio Brown (foot) has gone "radio silent."

Williams reports that the Raiders have "no clue" where Brown is or the status of his injured foot. If true, it's a bizarre start to Brown's Oakland tenure and eerily reminiscent of the way he froze out (no pun intended) the Steelers by going AWOL late last season. AB is undoubtedly one of the greatest receivers in NFL history but for fantasy purposes, the red flags are beginning to pile up.

43 minutes ago, Raptors409 said:

So, this entire Jon Gruden to the Raiders thing is going to go up in flames, isn't it?

That was always the most likely situation and I can’t think of anything positive that’s happened yet. And I’m a Lions fan so I’m pretty experienced at recognizing the signs of disaster. 

Edited by Ilov80s
  • Like 3
  • Laughing 2
6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Someone remind me, who was the cover athlete on madden last year? 

LOL good point.  I remember when they ended Peyton Hillis career.  AB is going to get the curse back on track this year

• Like 2

Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports Antonio Brown (foot) is expected to rejoin the Raiders "in the near future."

Brown has missed 10 of the Raiders' 11 practices this summer while battling an injury he suffered as a result of not wearing proper footwear to a cryotherapy session. Gehlken refuted a report from Pittsburgh television anchor Chase Williams, who claimed that the former Steelers wide receiver had gone "radio silent" and the Raiders were unsure of his whereabouts. Along with several other starters, Brown won't be in uniform for Saturday's preseason opener against the Rams.

SOURCE: Las Vegas Review-Journal

Aug 9, 2019, 3:19 PM ET

1 minute ago, irish eyes said:

Good luck with this selfish clown Oakland...lololol

He's our frikin President, start backing his a$$.  oh wait..  yer talking about antonio.  Selfish Clown can play.  I like the play on my season ticket return.  Up, Up and Up,  Im the selfish clown now.

• Like 1