Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Antonio Brown - Official Thread

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

( •_•)     Seems like Antonio Brown got...       ( •_•)>⌐■-■         (⌐■_■) ...cold feet

He probably got Cold Feet 

It looks like Adam Schefter added Antonio Brown to his fantasy team before breaking the news @Joe Bryant - note to self: never play in a fantasy football league with Adam Schefter 

Just now, Dismattle said:

How bout the Giants?   They have the need   AB wouldn't appear to be the one hoping to throw his QB/ team "under the bus"   What's the cost really?

y

Would help my man Barkley open up holes in def for sure.

1 minute ago, Anarchy99 said:

I don't think he really has it in for the Raiders. IMO, he has it in for the Steelers. I think he actually liked Gruden. It's Mayock that he didn't love.

My point was that AB seemed to have 1 defensive arch enemy and it was VB. Now he could potentially face him again. 

I don't think he really has it in for the Raiders. IMO, he has it in for the Steelers. I think he actually liked Gruden. It's Mayock that he didn't love.

Brown to NE...suits up vs Pitt in a prime time Sunday night game with banner ceremony. 😜

It wouldn't surprise me if you see AB in some cozy sky box luxury seats Sunday night though.

Imagine the camera panning to him, and him sitting there gloating in luxury at The Pats Steelers game.

NOTE - This doesn't even have to be at the Pats/Steelers game.

But it would make for interesting news for all the general public NFL sheep.

TZM

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter now

More

Antonio Brown and the Patriots reached agreement on a 1-year deal worth up $15 million that includes a $9 million signing bonus, per source.

And people wonder why they keep winning.

As  Dolphins fan I can only hope it rubbed off on Flores and he drafts ,ike a bad ### Mofo the next two years.

Congrats to the BB and Brady.....they have a stud at WR who will tear it up.

Just now, Dismattle said:

How many believe the Patriots were negotiating before AB was actually available?

Depends on when you want to consider. NE was said to have had discussions about AB when he was available for a trade from PIT. Does that count?

1 minute ago, Dismattle said:

How many believe the Patriots were negotiating before AB was actually available?

I would bet good money that some owners behind the scenes will cry about collusion and insist the league investigate whether or not the Patriots made contact with him before he was released and if this whole thing was orchestrated for this to happen. 

• Like 5

Patriots fan here ... I mean I guess its a good move, if ABrown can't get it together just send him packing. Brady is loving it I think, Edelman owners take a hit IMO, Gordon really takes a hit