Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Dynasty Team Decimated by Injury

Babu Bhatt2

I inherited a dynasty team (non PPR) that had a poor stable of running backs. To make things worse, the top three backs were Ryan Grant, Michael Bush, and Reggie Bush, all of whom got hurt early. The team is 2-0 thus far due to lucky matchups.

I have the following decision at RB this week. Pick two starters:

James Davis (CLE) at Ravens (may have a big role this week)

Jason Snelling (ATL) at Saints (Turner is healthy, so who knows his role)

Michael Bush (OAK) at Cardinals (will play, but who knows his role)

I'm leaning towards playing Davis and Bush, but I'm interested in your thoughts.

Thanks for the replies. I probably need at least one starting RB to blow up if I am to win this week. My opponent is playing M. Turner, which makes Snelling a real boom-or-bust play for me. Maybe that is the way to go.

There's something romantic about riding an unknown like Davis to victory though. I'm drawn to that play.

I have the following decision at RB this week. Pick two starters:James Davis (CLE) at Ravens (may have a big role this week)Jason Snelling (ATL) at Saints (Turner is healthy, so who knows his role)Michael Bush (OAK) at Cardinals (will play, but who knows his role)

Snelling and Bush

First of all thanks for answering my question. Jason Snelling is the must start out of that group. The next two are tough because I think Davis will get more carries with Harrison out, but I think Michael Bush will get more yards per carry because of the better matchup. I think Bush will get 4-6 carries and Davis 8-10 carries. I would almost flip a coin. I might lean a bit towards Bush and hope that he gets a couple of goal line carries.

Good luck.

Archived