What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG's Dynasty Rankings (1 Viewer)

Love FBGs, but this is (and always will be) an issue as they don't really focus on it. There are some good links in the Dynasty Thread with some good rankings.

Dynastyrankings.net my new source for up to date rankings. Used mostly F&L the last few yrs.
Where are F&L's rankings? I used to have it bookmarked but I guess the site changed?
Have no idea either, I think the site i mentioned above is SSOG's site i think but him and F&L talk so much in the dynasty rankings thread it may be both of there site.Its really nice and has a player value chart you can see how they rise and fall in value over time. I also like guys who can go against the grain and rank a player higheror lower where need be and not be like the herd to satisfy the masses. Kinda like me where i feel Dez is worth more than lets say a Jennings. Other will rank Greg higher cause of better O and the fact he is a known quantity but really Dez is the superior talent and should be much better going foward.

Dynastyrankings.net my new source for up to date rankings. Used mostly F&L the last few yrs.
Where are F&L's rankings? I used to have it bookmarked but I guess the site changed?
Have no idea either, I think the site i mentioned above is SSOG's site i think but him and F&L talk so much in the dynasty rankings thread it may be both of there site.
The rankings on DR.net are mine, and they get updated every Monday. The apps and tools on the site are the work of Jason Kirsner (jek187 on the forums) and our webmaster, Chris (not Wesseling). We tried to get Wesseling involved, too, but unfortunately he couldn't work it out with Rotoworld.Chris Wesseling used to post his rankings on the Sons of the Tundra blog, but at this point, that's pretty much been abandoned. He posted a spreadsheet and a text doc that had rough rankings on them, and he also put up a fresh set of rankings on Rotoworld the week before the season started, but he hasn't had the time or the platform for an update since then. Rotoworld is apparently working on a site redesign, and they've told him once they redesign they'll start hosting his rankings. No clue on when the redesign launches, though.

Have no idea either, I think the site i mentioned above is SSOG's site i think but him and F&L talk so much in the dynasty rankings thread it may be both of there site.
The rankings on DR.net are mine, and they get updated every Monday. The apps and tools on the site are the work of Jason Kirsner (jek187 on the forums) and our webmaster, Chris (not Wesseling). We tried to get Wesseling involved, too, but unfortunately he couldn't work it out with Rotoworld.Chris Wesseling used to post his rankings on the Sons of the Tundra blog, but at this point, that's pretty much been abandoned. He posted a spreadsheet and a text doc that had rough rankings on them, and he also put up a fresh set of rankings on Rotoworld the week before the season started, but he hasn't had the time or the platform for an update since then. Rotoworld is apparently working on a site redesign, and they've told him once they redesign they'll start hosting his rankings. No clue on when the redesign launches, though.
Well you got the best set of rankings on the market right now.

Nice site.Question (for you or anyone really): Why is Jonathan Stewart still ranked in the top 10? I've got him on my team, but I've only been able to legitimately start him probably 3 or 4 times in the past 20 games. I've had more quality starts from McFadden, yet I still see Stewart in the top 10 of every set of rankings out there. I do own him, but it's getting to the point that if he ever becomes a feature back he'll be a sell guy because his younger years are nearly all but wasted at this point.

Nice site.Question (for you or anyone really): Why is Jonathan Stewart still ranked in the top 10? I've got him on my team, but I've only been able to legitimately start him probably 3 or 4 times in the past 20 games. I've had more quality starts from McFadden, yet I still see Stewart in the top 10 of every set of rankings out there. I do own him, but it's getting to the point that if he ever becomes a feature back he'll be a sell guy because his younger years are nearly all but wasted at this point.
A lot of rankers value the current season more than future seasons, but that's not my thing. In my opinion, every season is equally valuable, which is why you see guys like Jonathan Stewart, Vincent Jackson, and Dez Bryant cracking my top 10 despite being unlikely to give quality production this season.Jonathan Stewart is one of the top 5 or 6 RBs in the league today, in my opinion. He holds the NFL record for most rushing yards in his first 3 starts. He showed what he could do with the feature job last season, finishing as RB11 on the season and as RB4 from the point he took the job onward. Yes, he's going to have to wait for the lead job, but he's incredibly young. If he doesn't get the start until the 2012 season (when DeAngelo is 29 and on the way down), he'll still only be 25 years old- the same age as current first-year starter Shonn Greene. And I'm not convinced he has to wait much longer- I think John Fox is out at the end of the season, and I doubt the new coach will pay big bucks to keep DeAngelo when they already have Stewart in the fold. Best case scenario, I think Carolina has a non-trivial chance of landing Cowher as their next coach, which would drive Stewart's value through the roof.I look at Jonathan Stewart the same way I look at a guy like Mark Ingram (or whoever the #1 overall pick next year will be). How much would you trade for next year's 1.01 pick? Clearly it's an incredibly valuable asset, despite the fact that it does absolutely nothing to improve your team in the short term. The big difference between Stewart and a guy like Ingram or Richardson is that Stewart could possibly have some value in the short term (especially if DeAngelo gets injured) and that Stewart has already proven his talent at the NFL level, while Ingram/Richardson could still become the next Reggie Bush, Knowshon Moreno, Johnathan Dwyer, or any other highly-regarded college RB whose stock has plummeted in the pros.

Users who are viewing this thread