Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Maroney or Louis Murphy at flex. Having a hell of a time deciding

Wildcat02

I'd go with Murphy but I agree it's a tough call. Murphy has been putting up soils numbers lately and is obviously against the terrible (aka good for you) Houston pass D. Maroney is tempting but the unknowns with such a new situation within a predominantly passing offense make me think he could have a low floor. Does your league have a scoring setup that would cause you to favor either?

I'd go with Murphy but I agree it's a tough call. Murphy has been putting up soils numbers lately and is obviously against the terrible (aka good for you) Houston pass D. Maroney is tempting but the unknowns with such a new situation within a predominantly passing offense make me think he could have a low floor. Does your league have a scoring setup that would cause you to favor either?

Assuming healthy, Murphy. He's done very well against better defenses than Houston, has a great rapport with Gradkowski, and this game may be a shootout.

Too much uncertainty in DEN. CBuck still seems to be the 3rd down/hurry-up guy in a pass first offense. And who's the goal line back? TEN hasn't been as great defensively this year, but I think they'll run all over the Broncos on offense and force Orton to throw to keep up.

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...howtopic=559932

Archived