What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Electronic Cigarettes (1 Viewer)

Geoff, glad you like the Buzz. It does vape better than a PT. It wasn't that the Cool Carts weren't usable, I just prefer a cooler vape. Which connector did you get? I prefer ther draw with an 901 to 808 adapter , and my Buzz has an 808 native connector on it. The adaprt is small, and I like the idea it saves some wear and tear on the native connector... great if you like it without.
I went with an 808 connector as well. You haven't steered me wrong yet, so I'll give the 901/808 adapter a try! :yes: I also plan on making my first AV juice order this weekend, I have to try the Boba's Bounty.....crazy hype! I think someone mentioned BB's Blueberry as really tasty too.
:hey:

Vaped that stuff all day today. Each time I hit it, I always say to myself, "Damn that was good."

Well, I gotta tell ya... The batteries are all charged and this damn carto isn't working. The wife is having problems too, but she didn't tell me. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to shell out the 200 bones for 2 Buzzes. I'm not real happy about that, but if it keeps us going then it will be worth it.

But, I'm not thrilled with the Ikenvapes right now. That may change, however.
It isn't the cartos that are the problem, the V4L batts just don't have the power to vape LR cartos. They choke on trying to put out 2 amps. Not the cartos fault. If you get the Buzz, you can still use the LR cartos, but turn the voltage way down. Like to 3.5 volts. The Buzz won't collapse under a load like the V4L's will. I also think you may have V4L's that are weak to begin with. I'd open a ticket on this with V4L. See what they say. I only use my Buzz, Infinity and PT's anymore. Life is simpler, fewer recharges, better vaping. My Buzz and one full mega carto and I'm good for 6 hours of vaping easy.
Yeah, I kinda figured that. Even before this reply (thank you, by the way) I was already looking at the notcigs site and kinda researching the Buzz. I figure that's the way I'll be going real soon. $200 more between the wife and I. It's not that big a deal but I was so excited about the Ikenvapes.Answer me this... The Buzz works on batteries, correct? So no need to recharge? How long do the batteries last and can you get them at a retail store if they go bad? I'm sure this is all covered somewhere, but I'd appreciate it if you could go over it one more time. I was on the notcigs site on ECF, but I didn't spend a lot of time there.

Well, I gotta tell ya... The batteries are all charged and this damn carto isn't working. The wife is having problems too, but she didn't tell me. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to shell out the 200 bones for 2 Buzzes. I'm not real happy about that, but if it keeps us going then it will be worth it.

But, I'm not thrilled with the Ikenvapes right now. That may change, however.
It isn't the cartos that are the problem, the V4L batts just don't have the power to vape LR cartos. They choke on trying to put out 2 amps. Not the cartos fault. If you get the Buzz, you can still use the LR cartos, but turn the voltage way down. Like to 3.5 volts. The Buzz won't collapse under a load like the V4L's will. I also think you may have V4L's that are weak to begin with. I'd open a ticket on this with V4L. See what they say. I only use my Buzz, Infinity and PT's anymore. Life is simpler, fewer recharges, better vaping. My Buzz and one full mega carto and I'm good for 6 hours of vaping easy.
Yeah, I kinda figured that. Even before this reply (thank you, by the way) I was already looking at the notcigs site and kinda researching the Buzz. I figure that's the way I'll be going real soon. $200 more between the wife and I. It's not that big a deal but I was so excited about the Ikenvapes.Answer me this... The Buzz works on batteries, correct? So no need to recharge? How long do the batteries last and can you get them at a retail store if they go bad? I'm sure this is all covered somewhere, but I'd appreciate it if you could go over it one more time. I was on the notcigs site on ECF, but I didn't spend a lot of time there.
Lots of solid reasons to buy a Buzz, and just so I don't sound like a Notcigs shrill, I'm not as happy with their Infinity. The Buzz has rechargable batts, and they have to be recharged, but you buy a second set, use one to vape, and if you are vaping heavy, and they run out, the second set is ready to go. The Infinity batteries are proprietary, the Buzz batts are not, you can buy them from a lot of places... but they are not disposables, they need to be recharged. If you buy a Buzz kit, you get the recharger and one set of batts along with the Buzz. Buy a second set of batts. So it's not like you lose the Buzz for recharging.... just change the batts. (monkey easy to do) My Infinity has a problem already... it still vapes OK, but the native connector has loosened. At some point I have to send it back for a warrantee repair. It's still working fine, but I don't want to travel with it. The Buzz never breaks. It's the proverbial brick chithouse.

I might wait on buying a Buzz... there will be a new one with a thumbwheel battery control coming out in 4 to 6 weeks. Mine has the jewler's scrrewdriver adjustment for voltage, which is OK, but having the thumbwheel will be an improvement. On the other hand, the one I have is freakin awsome as is. I will be buying another Buzz when the new one with TW comes out. Then I will sell/give away all my V4L stuff.

I am vaping less now. Urges are getting much less frequent, and easy to shrug off. I can see me slowly reducing my vaping, and maybe even dropping vaping entirely in 6 months or so. I'm not worried about it now, just goin with the flow for now.

Geoff, glad you like the Buzz. It does vape better than a PT. It wasn't that the Cool Carts weren't usable, I just prefer a cooler vape. Which connector did you get? I prefer ther draw with an 901 to 808 adapter , and my Buzz has an 808 native connector on it. The adaprt is small, and I like the idea it saves some wear and tear on the native connector... great if you like it without.
I went with an 808 connector as well. You haven't steered me wrong yet, so I'll give the 901/808 adapter a try! :yes: I also plan on making my first AV juice order this weekend, I have to try the Boba's Bounty.....crazy hype! I think someone mentioned BB's Blueberry as really tasty too.
:hey:

Vaped that stuff all day today. Each time I hit it, I always say to myself, "Damn that was good."
Nice, 15ML on the way! I ended up making a rather large order from Backwoods Brew since so many people seem to love their juice. I'm really looking forward to the Dulce De Leche!I think the FFA is almost ready for an e-juice review thread!

Big test today. Going golfing. I'm not in my safe setting anymore. Got my 2 v4l batteries charged up. Got my old carts refilled.

It's on.

Good luck Cunk. Both on the course and with the vaping.

How long do the Buzz batteries work with heavy vaping?

And since my LR Ikenvapes are basically useless now, I wonder how they would feel about exchanging them for the regular ones. I really thought I read that the LR's would work great on my XL V4L manual.

Good luck Cunk. Both on the course and with the vaping.How long do the Buzz batteries work with heavy vaping?And since my LR Ikenvapes are basically useless now, I wonder how they would feel about exchanging them for the regular ones. I really thought I read that the LR's would work great on my XL V4L manual.
I'd say the Buzz is good for 7 to 8 hours of heavy vaping, but I don't have a real handle on it. I can definitely vouch for 5 to 6 hours in a pub, swillin brews, heavy vaping. Again, the LR's ought to be working on the V4L's. I would open a ticket and ask them why you are having issues. I can understand them not holding a charge for a long time with the LR's, but with a fresh charge? They should work fine, and I've seen people at the Ikenvape forum say this, they should work, just not as long.

Well, had my first golf test. I had the pack of analogs I've had since I started vaping as a backup. I made it through without going to them. I had an urge though but that's just because my refills haven't been doing the trick my new carts did. With my refills I seem to have to take a drag longer and the taste just isn't what it should be. Perhaps I burnt out those carts during my early vaping. Still learning I guess.

I'm waiting for my ikenvape carts to come in so I can start with a clean cart to drop my Caramel Mocha into. Hopefully that will bring back the full enjoyment. I really don't think I need to invest in a Buzz or anything like that even though it's tempting. 90% of the time I don't need to put it through the paces as I did on the course.

Talked to my buddy about vaping on the course. I sent him a message about it through facebook and asked him if he got it. He said he did and he tried one of those you can get from 7-11 and, while it was better than he thought it would be, it couldn't take the place of real cigs. I told him not to base his opinion on those and explained my v4l experience. I had planned on letting him try mine but, as I stated above, because of the state of my cartos, I don't think it would have changed his mind. So I basically let it drop. If I find a way to get the new cart experience back or simply just get some new carts I'll ask him to try it. He just found out his wife is pregnant with her 4th and they don't have any money as it is (he drove up yesterday in a car he paid $100 for). So I was trying to "sell" him on the cost savings as well. As opposed to many of us, he wouldn't have to do so much trial and error. I could just send him on the Buzz path with guaranteed flavors (he's a 2 pack a day guy). So he wouldn't have to shell out so much $$ finding his way with these things.

:goodposting: Good job Cunk..

Now, if anyone is interested, I have 28 brand new, never even out of the box Ikenvape Mega LR KR808 cartos to sell. I don't know if Ikenvape will take them back or not. I know he's often out of stock on these so if anyone is waiting for an order, I've got them in stock. 15% off list price and free shipping... You'll have to take all 28, though.

Coupon Code - TheyDontWorkForMeButImSureTheyAreGreat15

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got some TV German Choc Cake 12MG and doubler.

Initial reaction is WOW!!! The taste is outstanding!!

Not much of a TH but the VH is great! I'm vaping 6MG now but am going to mix up 3MG and see how it does. Probably going to be too weak in the TH @ 3 i'm thinking.

I was going to post this over at ECF, but unfortunately I haven't yet met my post quota.

I just got two 30 ml Wowboy WOW Vapor Juice - 8mg nico, that I'm looking to sell or trade. Thought I was getting Cowboy, and unfortunately I just can't vape this stuff. It's got a nutty taste that I can't get into at all. I'll let both bottles go for $20 shipped or BO (paypal please). My loss is your gain. I'll also trade for a similar amount of another flavor but no more than 11-12 mg. One bottle is unopened, the other is missing about 10 drops.

PM me if you're interested.

:popcorn:

Edited for crappy spelling...and price drop

So I'm trying to vape with one of my new Ikenvape LR cartos on a fully charged V4L XL manual and it's just not working. The light at the tip goes out after about a second and the hit stops. Then it starts up again and stops.The best way to explain it is it's like a car where the timing is totally off and it's about to stall.Any ideas? It's the first Ikenvape I've used - my wife has been using one with no trouble as far as I know. I MAY have grabbed one of my bad batteries this morning. My wife got the 3 bad ones I need to send back to V4L mixed up with the 4 good ones last night, so that's a definite possibility, but the battery seems to work just fine with Wow and Cool Carts I have here at my desk.
My first guess is that it's the battery. Either : 1) the resistance of the carto is too low and the battery is using its auto-cutoff to keep it from overheating, or 2) you have a faulty battery. That's not entirely dissimilar to what happened with my V4L XL manual (only with Bloog cartos, so I knew it wasn't a cutoff issue.) On a related note, I was lauding V4L for offering to send me a new battery with a return envelope to send back the faulty one. Great idea, CS-wise - the only problem is that they never sent the replacement battery. It's been 2 weeks now and I haven't seen hide nor hair of it. At this point, I just want my $17.50 back.

Well I just got my IKV MEGA KR-808 blank carts in. To my dissapointment they don't work with my v4l battery. I tried looking everywhere to see if they were compatible but found no info. Light goes on but nothing else. Oh well. Another part of the learning curve down.
They work on the Bloog batteries, maybe they have a higher cut-off point? No idea.On the good news front, V4L simply screwed up my address on the replacement battery and it was returned to sender. It would have been nice for them to notify me of this, rather than wait for me to contact them, but they are sending a replacement. I'll give them one more chance.

Well I just got my IKV MEGA KR-808 blank carts in. To my dissapointment they don't work with my v4l battery. I tried looking everywhere to see if they were compatible but found no info. Light goes on but nothing else. Oh well. Another part of the learning curve down.
Sounds like the center post is not making contact. Try lifting it with a pin on both the carto and the batt. Then post about it in the V4L forum.

:goodposting: Good job Cunk..Now, if anyone is interested, I have 28 brand new, never even out of the box Ikenvape Mega LR KR808 cartos to sell. I don't know if Ikenvape will take them back or not. I know he's often out of stock on these so if anyone is waiting for an order, I've got them in stock. 15% off list price and free shipping... You'll have to take all 28, though. Coupon Code - TheyDontWorkForMeButImSureTheyAreGreat15
I would be interested. Would you want to trade? I've got a bunch of V4L carts I don't use. Hilton, Kant, 555, Dunhill.

I was going to post this over at ECF, but unfortunately I haven't yet met my post quota.

I just got two 30 ml Wowboy WOW Vapor Juice - 8mg nico, that I'm looking to sell or trade. Thought I was getting Cowboy, and unfortunately I just can't vape this stuff. It's got a nutty taste that I can't get into at all. I'll let both bottles go for $20 shipped or BO (paypal please). My loss is your gain. I'll also trade for a similar amount of another flavor but no more than 11-12 mg. One bottle is unopened, the other is missing about 10 drops.

Posted on ECF as well...PRICE DROP

$12 for one bottle

$20 for both

FREE SHIPPING

:goodposting: Good job Cunk..Now, if anyone is interested, I have 28 brand new, never even out of the box Ikenvape Mega LR KR808 cartos to sell. I don't know if Ikenvape will take them back or not. I know he's often out of stock on these so if anyone is waiting for an order, I've got them in stock. 15% off list price and free shipping... You'll have to take all 28, though. Coupon Code - TheyDontWorkForMeButImSureTheyAreGreat15
I would be interested. Would you want to trade? I've got a bunch of V4L carts I don't use. Hilton, Kant, 555, Dunhill.
A while back I would have traded, but I have some new flavors I want to put in fresh carts.

Posted on ECF as well...PRICE DROP

$12 for one bottle

$20 for both

FREE SHIPPING
Traded both bottles. I've got some Tasty Vapor Atomic Cinnacide on the way. :thumbup:

Okay, so I jumped on these things a little over a week ago and so far, so good. However, this thread has gone way over my head in the past couple of weeks. Right now, I have V4L batteries, and have been ordering pre-filled bloog cartos. Can someone recommend the best set-up for me considering I don't want to get into filling my own cartos? TIA

Okay, so I jumped on these things a little over a week ago and so far, so good. However, this thread has gone way over my head in the past couple of weeks. Right now, I have V4L batteries, and have been ordering pre-filled bloog cartos. Can someone recommend the best set-up for me considering I don't want to get into filling my own cartos? TIA
First off, congrats on your succuss."Best set-up" is very much a matter of preference. Without getting into filling cartos, your other options would be to toss them and continue down the road you are already on, however this will get pricey. I was the same way when I started. I wanted the easiest, simplest way to go but quickly found that filling and topping off cartos really isn't all that bad. I've been vaping close to 2 months now, and have approximately 50 cartos that have been refilled several times. I've burned a couple that I tossed, but otherwise I'm still good to go for a couple more refills. Key is not to vape them once they are dry...keep them wet and they'll last you a while.Other options would be to look into some of the mods available. Some have the juice bottle contained within eliminating the need for refilling. I'm anxious to get my hands on a REO Grand from reosmods.com but they are very difficult to come by. Edit to add that I just checked the site and he has a few of the Woodville's available...hmmm...Best of luck! :thumbup:

If you don't want to fill your own cartos then just keep doing what you're doing. It matters a lot on how much you vape as well. What works for me (former light smoker) wouldn't work for Rover (former heavy smoker).

Both of the above are great posts. Filling is not difficult and I believe I have the same set up as you do sherman. Pour a few drops down the side of a carto that's getting ready to dry up and you're good to go. It takes a matter of seconds. Some use a syringe. I do that sometimes. It's really much cheaper than buying prefilled cartos.

It sounds like what you are doing now is working. I had to buy a variable voltage battery based vaporizor, as was mentioned, I was a very heavy smoker though, almost 3 packs a day of M'boro lights. If it aint broke, don't fix it. I'm 6 weeks in, and whatever urges I might still get are pretty rare and easilly shrugged off. Unlike others, I haven't had a puff since I quit. All I know is if I never take another single puff, I can never go back to smoking. I know the fire is hot, I don't have to stick my hand in it! Just what works for me, and I don't judge how anyone else handles it.You are off to a good start. You might want to have a selection of flavors and different mg nicotine dosages around too. I mostly prefer the mocha, coffee and chocolate flavors, but still occassionally vape a tobacco flavor. So far I haven't enjoyed any of the fruit stuff or menthol but do like waffle.

Finally I'm getting satisfactory pulls from previously used cartos which had flavors other than the bottle I recently bought and had been filling the previously used cartos with. I guess it just take a while for the new flavor to really take over. I'm very happy with that.

I hope in the near future that good, quality carts will be available at the local convenience store. I think it's only a matter of time. I think the vape companies should bring down their prices so their profit is really made from accessories, carts and juice. Kind of like with video game consoles. Right now, like my friend I mentioned in an earlier post, people who want to try this and buy the cheapo brands might get turned off and not investigate the better options. If v4l put out a battery with a couple of carts like Cafe Mocha around the $20 range that one could buy at a store I think their sales would increase greatly. Pics like someone posted before (celebrity vaping) will be huge for these companies. It not only will show an alternative to smoking but it will be the "cool" thing to do. If only there was a way to invest in this on the ground floor. To me this is the future of smoking. Cheaper, healthier and more convenient. People will be able to get "bling" sort of batteries like special cases for iPhones now. They probably already have them but I haven't seen any. Or any sort of style. Say you love Metallica, there will be a "Metallica" battery you can buy with their logo on it or something like that. Just the other day I saw a 30 Rock with a couple of women vaping in one of the scenes.

I'm just happy that I get this opportunity now. I can only imagine how many people who's lives could have been changed in the past if they had this option. No smelly house, no smelly clothes, not so much stigma. I would love to read the story of the person who first invented this.

I'm 5 weeks in now without a cigarette, so far this has been great. I'm headed to Belize tomorrow for 10 days...this is about to get interesting. Combining vacation, my wife getting comfortable smoking around me, getting through security/customs, and vaping in unfamiliar territory is going to make it a bit more difficult. I think I'm ready though. I've got 6 batteries, a few chargers, juice, carts, and a couple carrying cases for while Im on the move. I also have some leftover patches and Snus just in case.

I hope this thread is still going strong in a couple of weeks and I'll report back if I had any trouble while away.

I'm 5 weeks in now without a cigarette, so far this has been great. I'm headed to Belize tomorrow for 10 days...this is about to get interesting. Combining vacation, my wife getting comfortable smoking around me, getting through security/customs, and vaping in unfamiliar territory is going to make it a bit more difficult. I think I'm ready though. I've got 6 batteries, a few chargers, juice, carts, and a couple carrying cases for while Im on the move. I also have some leftover patches and Snus just in case. I hope this thread is still going strong in a couple of weeks and I'll report back if I had any trouble while away.
Don't put the juice in your carry on if you're flying!

I got a little tired waiting for Ikenvape to restock the MEGA KR-808's so I ordered some of the carts from Litecigusa.net. A lot of people on the ECF really liked them, and even mentioned how much better they thought they were over the V4L carts. I ordered these "Premium" carts, but I'm not sure if they're any different than their regular ones...

http://www.litecigusa.net/product_p/premkrblankcart.htm

I'll post a review once I get them. Anyone else used these?

Finally I'm getting satisfactory pulls from previously used cartos which had flavors other than the bottle I recently bought and had been filling the previously used cartos with. I guess it just take a while for the new flavor to really take over. I'm very happy with that.

I hope in the near future that good, quality carts will be available at the local convenience store. I think it's only a matter of time. I think the vape companies should bring down their prices so their profit is really made from accessories, carts and juice. Kind of like with video game consoles. Right now, like my friend I mentioned in an earlier post, people who want to try this and buy the cheapo brands might get turned off and not investigate the better options. If v4l put out a battery with a couple of carts like Cafe Mocha around the $20 range that one could buy at a store I think their sales would increase greatly. Pics like someone posted before (celebrity vaping) will be huge for these companies. It not only will show an alternative to smoking but it will be the "cool" thing to do. If only there was a way to invest in this on the ground floor. To me this is the future of smoking. Cheaper, healthier and more convenient. People will be able to get "bling" sort of batteries like special cases for iPhones now. They probably already have them but I haven't seen any. Or any sort of style. Say you love Metallica, there will be a "Metallica" battery you can buy with their logo on it or something like that. Just the other day I saw a 30 Rock with a couple of women vaping in one of the scenes.

I'm just happy that I get this opportunity now. I can only imagine how many people who's lives could have been changed in the past if they had this option. No smelly house, no smelly clothes, not so much stigma. I would love to read the story of the person who first invented this.
Joye is doing what you're suggesting. Saw a sign at 7-11 yesterday for a Joye 510 starter kit for $19.99

Last call if anyone wants the 28 Ikenvape LR 808 Mega cartos I have.

Isaak at Ikenvape will take them back with no restock.

15% off the list price of $1.85 and free shipping.

They're going to the post office tomorrow.

That's good to know because mine don't work either.

'Cunk said:
'SteevieG said:

Weird...glad I never got around to ordering them.

Even though I recovered my lost PV from Saint Patrick's day, I broke down and ordered a Bloog MaxxFusion last night, along with some new juice from V4L. Stepping down to 18mg across the board.

One interesting(?) development; when I started out, I really enjoyed my Maple Bacon from BlueMist. Now, it's gotten really heavy and overly sweet, to the point where I really don't even touch it anymore. So far, my V4L cafe mocha has held up the best, and my cherry tobacco from BlueMist has really improved. I don't know if this is because I'm recovering my sense of taste, or because the juices have had adequate time to age.

These are the flavors I ordered:

1 of : Choco Caramel Peanut Wow Vapor Juice (30ml) - 18mg

1 of : Chocolate Banana Wow Vapor Juice (30ml) - 18mg

1 of : Cinnamon Roll WOW Vapor Juice (30 ml) - 18mg

Will report back...

ETA: So, over the weekend I had ordered some blank carts from 4VL. They arrived today...along with 13 5ml freebies :shock: . I got about 10 S'mores, in low and medium nic levels, a couple of lime-aids(?) and a peanut butter cup VG medium. I think I'm done ordering juice for quite awhile...

FWIW, the PB Cup definitely tastes like a Reese's, but I'm not a fan of the VG. I need more TH. Tons of vapor, tho.

'Cunk said:
'SteevieG said:

He already knows that there was someone I 'knew' who was having the same issue. So he's expecting you...

Taking my first steps into refilling as a go-forward... I mentioned before I got some AV samples in trade and while I liked them and refilling was pretty simple, they didn't have much TH. So, I'm ordering some 30ml bottles at V4L of my current faves.

I'm planning to use the Ikenvape Mega KRs [which are working with my V4L battery]. I'd historically gone Premium V4L cartos because Wow cartos fry up way prematurely in my experience, regardless of Battery/PT use... sometimes after just 2 hours. However, the Ikenvapes I filled with AV juice seem to vape cooler due to their size/quality, and Wingnut has commented he's getting much better flavors with WOWs. Should I go WOW with confidence refilling using Ikenvape carts?

Taking my first steps into refilling as a go-forward... I mentioned before I got some AV samples in trade and while I liked them and refilling was pretty simple, they didn't have much TH. So, I'm ordering some 30ml bottles at V4L of my current faves.

I'm planning to use the Ikenvape Mega KRs [which are working with my V4L battery]. I'd historically gone Premium V4L cartos because Wow cartos fry up way prematurely in my experience, regardless of Battery/PT use... sometimes after just 2 hours. However, the Ikenvapes I filled with AV juice seem to vape cooler due to their size/quality, and Wingnut has commented he's getting much better flavors with WOWs. Should I go WOW with confidence refilling using Ikenvape carts?
I wonder why they work with your batts and not others.

He already knows that there was someone I 'knew' who was having the same issue. So he's expecting you...
Thanks. Should I say SteevieG sent me?

I wonder why they work with your batts and not others.
Just out of curiosity, check your email receipt from Iken... is this the product you have? Here's how it looks on my receipt:5 - [EMGACRT] IKV MEGA KR-808 Cartomizer @ $1.90

No, mine are the LR, which I think stands for Low Resistance.
That's what I was thinking might be the case. I ordered KR by accident but sounds like it might have been a good mistake. I can tell they deliver a bigger, cooler hit, and can't wait to see how they work with better TH liquids. I don't know if I inhale too strong, too long or too frequently during sessions, but I'm going through V4L cartos very fast with both pass through and manual PV. Auto PV is a little better, but less satisfying. Just stinks that some V4L carts are still crackling when they start tasting burnt. I think they still have juice in them, but filler gets burnt and that's all she wrote. Refilling and topping off larger Iken carts like I've been doing with my AV samples has been great aside from TH, and should work a lot better for me in addition to being cheaper.

I've been wondering if the LR is what I actually got and if that is what I got I shouldn't have. I'd really like these to work out, but I need some new cartos and I don't much feel like taking another chance.

I'm getting ready to order some more juice and I'm going to go to FreedomSmokeUSA this time. The wife saw some flavors she wants to try and the prices seem very reasonable and they have a pretty good rep at ECF. She's been vaping 11 since we started and I've been on 18. So, we're going to order all 8mg this time so we can share a little. I'm not sure how this will go with me dropping so much, but I don't think it will be that bad.

I'm still sending these cartos back and getting some more from V4L, even though I still have quite a few from V4L that are still working.

Oh, one thing I've noticed is putting some Hilton over the Peppermint Ice Cream I got for free is a wonderful combination. Has anyone found that refilling juice onto a previously filled carto of a different flavor has been a good experience?

Anyway, 6 weeks and counting and still going strong. Analogs are a thing of the past for me.

I've been wondering if the LR is what I actually got and if that is what I got I shouldn't have.
Do you have a confirmation email from Ikenvape on your carto order? It should say what they had on order like mine did. Separate Iken topic, I inquired with Isaac at Iken when I was worried about using the KR 808's on my USB passthrough and here is what he said:
What you copied down below is a standard [referencing my order ticket of KR Megas]. The standard 808 not LR is the one you want with a 5V device. PTs themselves are a solid 5V. The only thing I can tell you is NOT to use a passthrough on a computer as the motherboard can generate too much heat trying to continuously put out that high voltage, therefore destroying it. It happened to me. The LR 808 is only meant for a max of 4.5V.
I have no idea why LRs, meant for a *lower* 4.5 voltage would not work on 3.7 volt V4L bateries when the KRs meant for 5V do. Seems to me that anything to do with electricity is upside down. I also interpret Isaac's response to say you should never use any Iken Megas on a computer passthrough, as constant 5V from KRs can fry the motherboard, and LRs are not intended for that much voltage either. I'm certainly not using the car lighter passthrough if I could fry a computer motherboard, god only knows what could happen to the electrical chip in my truck. Those are the only two PT options for V4L equipment I'm aware of, so I guess I'm just using on the XL batty, even though it should work perfectly for 5V passthrough. :sadbanana:

I got my new batteries from Bloog. The XL is huge. Especially when I put a mega carto on it. I really like the look of the RED blank cartos I got too. I should be set for a while now with 3 minis and my XL. At least until I get a REO Grande this weekend.

I got my new batteries from Bloog. The XL is huge. Especially when I put a mega carto on it. I really like the look of the RED blank cartos I got too. I should be set for a while now with 3 minis and my XL. At least until I get a REO Grande this weekend.
:no: That's not gonna happen this weekend. They got delayed again.

:no: That's not gonna happen this weekend. They got delayed again.
:hot: Looks like I may have to look into other options.From the REO website...

I will be picking up grands tomorrow so it will be a 7 to 10 days before I have some ready .lets say 4/1/11 maybe sooner or later by a couple days.I will only be picking up 100 mods but the other will be done shortly.

Woodvils I will be loading them on the site on a regular basis.If you have a special request 801 or wood you don't see on the site pm or email me. I will have more info on mini mods tomorrow. I have had some setbacks with the machine shop this is why I never give firm dates until I have them in my hands.I no many of you are biting at the bit to get one of these all I can tell you is I am doing the best I can

Users who are viewing this thread