What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

how many and which continents have you been to? (1 Viewer)

Which ones

• Africa

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Asia

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • Antarctica

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Australia

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Europe

Votes: 66 75.0%
  • North America

Votes: 84 95.5%
  • South America

Votes: 29 33.0%

• Total voters
BTW, I just made contact via FB with a friend from college who is on country #113. She and her husband (he is from Kenya) stopped in Jakarta to work for six months before they go to #114.

Oh, and she just got a book deal to write a travelogue.

FML

North America only.

Mexico or Puerto Rico is as close as I've come to South America :lmao:

Lady I used to work with just finished hitting all 7 last year.

Six. All but Antarctica.
If I don't get to this before I die, I'll consider my life incomplete.I'm at 2, NA & Europe. Been to Hawaii, Jamaica & Mexico, but never far enough to be SA.
:lmao:
Six. All but Antarctica.
Thats awesome, I am jealous. You should close it out and go to the south pole.how many countries?
We are definitely going to do Antarctica within the next two years. The problem is that Mr. krista4 is in culinary school and doesn't get any breaks, so taking anything longer than a week right now would endanger his ability to stay in school (as we found out after our last 2-1/2 week trip). So we have to wait until he is done with school.Not sure how many countries; should write them down. Doctor Detroit would have me beat for sure.
Ooooh, look at the big passport on Krista.
:bag: GBBL, you know traveling is my passion, along with movies and timdrafts. I do always have to get extra pages put in my passports. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, I just made contact via FB with a friend from college who is on country #113. She and her husband (he is from Kenya) stopped in Jakarta to work for six months before they go to #114.Oh, and she just got a book deal to write a travelogue.FML
:lmao: That's so cool.

Just North America.

Been to Aruba, which is very close to South America, but still considered part of NA.

5. missing Antarctica and Africa. If I knew you were going to be asking about this, I would've tried for Antarctica when I was at the southern tip of Chile.

Voted 2, but could be 3 depending on how you define Russia...whether it is Asia or Europe. Culturally it was Asiatic/Mongolian where I was...but most people think of Russia as northern Europe.

Six. All but Antarctica.
Thats awesome, I am jealous. You should close it out and go to the south pole.how many countries?
6, and 72 countries. (73, if you count Navarre).
do you have the list? Why have you been to so many countries?
International sales. Most of them have been on expense account. I have kept track for the last few years, but mostly the total. I first wrote the list about 4 or 5 years ago.

Six. All but Antarctica.
6, and 72 countries. (73, if you count Navarre).
do you have the list? Why have you been to so many countries?
International sales. Most of them have been on expense account. I have kept track for the last few years, but mostly the total. I first wrote the list about 4 or 5 years ago.
arms dealer?

6 out of 7 after I go to Africa this year.

Antarctica will be last and is kind of expensive, but I've heard it's a cool trip. I'll probably knock that out a little later in life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. krista4 is in culinary school
:sojealous: againAlmost missed this, awesome. Hope he is enjoying it and finds something great when he gets done.I've always thought if I didn't have mortgages (or won the lotto) I'd go to FCI and open my own place.

It's the new beta "prevent reply" feature. It should be rolled out to everyone in March or April once we iron out the kinks.
Any way to make that a permanent feature for Jim11, LHUCKS and timschochet?
Let's not put me in that group...TIA.Jim11 is small town narrow.Tim is looking for i-friends.I am none of the above.
Sorry, ace, but you are the captain of that team. If anyone doesn't belong, its timmah.

Users who are viewing this thread